• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
hmm. if it snows in Raeford/Fayetteville, I'm free. Anyways, thats a drag about the touney.

*Sigh* Post 200. I'm finally here.
I wonder if I get a tag change.

I'm wondering how Smith got the "dancing mastah"
how behr got the "pokemon researcher"
how yay got the "banned(6pack)"
And definitely how Snapple got the "what would adam do?"

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol never drink and mm. but, no this brawlness is going on. unless u guys eff up and don't bring enough setups. then i'll just laugh and go to sleep

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Petition for TJ to change his username to Waffleshirt:
  1. ocean

DJRome

Smash Hero
Alright, well as long as setups arrive, I'm hosting. but if less than 7 people show up at 1, it's not happening. so you guys better make it out

Jon?

Smash Champion
This snow is too intense. Tell them they should come back to State and we can play some friendlies so their travel up there will not be in vein.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
this failed? :( all well. thats what happened with the sc tournament last time it snowed. it sucked, but what can you do -,-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom