• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Karn, cancel project M. I'm betting the real hardcore melee players (mango, jman etc.) will spit on that project

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Keith found out I am a hardcore druggy at Pound.

Project M looks shmexy Karn, ignore that man.

Jon?

Smash Champion
My only problem with him is his down-b is pretty much the MK nado of B+. Other people here QQ about his strong nair and easy grab to up-B combos.

EDIT: @Stingers, pick me up?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@snapp

just hit um with anything that's has a detached hitbox. o shield it. it dosent eat shields like mk's nado

Jon?

Smash Champion
There's lots of shield stun on it though. They just need to reduce the distance you can travel with it. It's kinda silly that his down-b can take him across the entire length of Smashville.

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
ok time for some shout outs:

Rag- gnarly blunt, I have a headache now. Good **** getting first.

Darksyde- good stuff in melee your falco is too good. You should try wearing gloves so your hands are warm while you play.

Dj rome- thanks for hosting, I'll definitely go to the next one.

Crystalnite- woop those scrubs at brawl with meta, just remember if you need to get back to the stage, just TORNADO.

Random zelda player- It was cool teaming with a zelda, that fireball has mad range. ggs.

Everyone else- u suck. I was going 55 mph on the highway. Everyone should of been able to get here except pp.

peace.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
There's lots of shield stun on it though. They just need to reduce the distance you can travel with it. It's kinda silly that his down-b can take him across the entire length of Smashville.
they didnt change anything about luigi's down b, its just that because of shield stun, getting punished is less present, and because of hit stun it allows u in a better position with putting them in the air, because wegee has a ridiculous air game

@ stingrz: u read my mind, but i just didnt want to tell him that.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Luigi never had that down-b in vBrawl. It comes out very fast and there is a lot of distance to it. I could care less if they fix it or not. SOS and Flamy were the ones crying about it.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yo DJ, can their be a brawl + falcon side tourney as well?

@ seth look it up ***, it eats cobras for breakfast, that animal go hard as ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom