• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Figures. Greensboro had loads of snow too haha.

@Stongers: that would be mad gay.

I think I have class off tomorrow just because they're early. First time I'm thankful for that....

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No clue. I haven't gotten word from the parents on that one.

Maybe in a month? I might go home Valentines weekend and see what's goin on with that.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh Chris went to sleep.

This is BCTT.

East side got so ****ing lucky. once loser dipped out due to "sickness" we decided to just have a sort of "civil war" and have the best of the west side clash off against each other. i mean really, did the east side even take any stocks off of anyone in their matches? i bet if two easties went off against each other they'd just SD until one of them came out winning. since sheik doesn't have any tech skill worth SDing, DJ Rome looks mad good from the east side.

long story short, when does west get to **** up east NC?

also, pp, don't hate on me cause you suck at hunter. just get better.

edit: i can't believe i typed "loser" for lozr. i really must be tired...BCTT should go to bed too...

null55

Smash Master
lol Smith you scare me in many ways.

Chris, stfu until you come to ****/beat my Weegee.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ur rules are dumb.

BCTT declines that bull****. that ***** broke.

and he speaks in third person. cuz that ***** is just that much better than the rest of you *****es.

get at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom