• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Look ive been sitting at home all day with a bowl of snow cream waiting on omni to win this tournament.

I want results, videos, and a full itinerary and blow by blow with a sequence of events.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont want luigi nerfed and I dont even play him

everyone needs to come to my tourney next weekend so we can get some solid brawl data. like really it's been way too long since nc has had a brawl tourney. no snow johns next week so get ur ***** over here. I don't want to hear distance johns either

lord karn

Smash Master
I actually lost to a luigi that spammed downb a lot at pound4 and I don't really think it's that important to be changed. I just didn't know the timing, but it's definitely beatable. It is kind of silly, though.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
its like the first day vbrawl came out and people thought zelda and wolf were overpowered. people will fine away around it lul

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Why is there a Falcon side-tourney at this? You should ask opinions before you keep trying to change up these tourneys, DJ.

Btw, my vote is for no Falcon tournament right now.

-pp

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You can still get hyped about crews if you're not in them.....

I just want people that are looking forward to things like teams to be able to participate in their events. Things like crews or Falcon-only tournaments are more side events that are fine to do to shake things up every once in a while, but really shouldn't be done frequently, and especially not in back-to-back bi-weeklies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I quite literally don't understand how you cannot get what I'm trying to say.

Can you at least tell me what you did understand, or hazard a guess at it?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
There has been a side event at this before, and it was at the last Duke.

Also, if you don't use door fees to fund participation or something, then I doubt you will garner lots of interest in the first place.

null55

Smash Master
tbh i thought about it yesterday. but then i got too ****ed up last night and stayed up till like 6 and didn't wake up till fuck o'clock this afternoon.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
man, i never wake up at that time. lol :(

by the way, if you're wondering why i'm up so late kevin, it's because i got a day off tomorrow. can't say i'm particularly happy about that mostly because we'll have to make it up on one of the few day-offs we'll have in the next two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom