• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

$mike

Smash Ace
naw, i also got ***** by mike in our mm, :(
You used your main the first match then went Luigi for the next two after you lost. That was pretty lame and kind of disrespectful in a way tbh. But whatever. I see you get discouraged easily when you shouldn't.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stop trolling him, Stongers.

I doubt it was disrespect so much as discouragement, Mike. I don't really know though.

Also, I have decided that Pikachu is a butt.

null55

Smash Master
I wasn't taking a shot at you lol. I was lol'ing at "The Nanney".

@Karn: I can do that.

Edit: Slasher King, Spoon, Red the Ghost, DUB, and maybe someone else go to Wilmington.

One of my best outside of smash friends goes to Wilmington too.
haha, when in that post does it look like i think you were taking a shot at me?

i was just saying that i realized no one does regular-sized shoutouts (or at all) for local tourneys. so i felt weird.

oh yeah i forgot about Slasher and them.

$mike

Smash Ace
lul stingers

It's just dumb, after he said he was sure he can beat me anytime and asked me for a mm directly after on here. Then he loses the first match and everything changes. But yeah, there's my explanation for that. Lol, I honestly don't care or want to talk about how I said it was disrespectful anymore though. It was just dumb.

Yeah PP get ***** duuuuuuuhhhhd ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lul stingers

It's just dumb, after he said he was sure he can beat me anytime and asked me for a mm directly after on here. Then he loses the first match and everything changes. But yeah, there's my explanation for that. Lol, I honestly don't care or want to talk about how I said it was disrespectful anymore though. It was just dumb.

Changing MM rules after the loss ftw.

Edit: But I don't want to talk about it anymore GG on re -$1 for me.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
someone said something about a late feb tournament...come to SOS in burlington...its the last weekend in feb.

also, next weekend, i think gboro is doing stuff at UNCG. if we get assembled right, i'm pretty sure i can host a few setups here, maybe more.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
you would have gotten there 30 minutes early if you were captain falcon.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lul stingers

Yes, of course.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Every atom in your body came from stars that have exploded.
And the atom in your left hand probably came from a diffrent star as your right hand.
It really is the most poetic thing I know of physics.
We are all stardust.
You couldn't be here if stars hadent exploded.
Because the elements, the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all of the things of matter of evolution weren't created at the beginning of time.
They're created from the nuclear furnace of stars.
The only way they can get into your body is if the stars were kind enough to explode.
So forget jesus, the stars died so that you could be here today.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i mean, if he had to carry a real instrument, he'd have been slower.

little known fact: carrying a flute actually makes you LIGHTER

kevin, ur obviously biased. that is not to say it's a bad thing. but clearly a threshold for moral conduct is loosened based on what you expect to happen from forming any conclusions for or against an action. but once again, it's not bad to be biased

null55

Smash Master
the biblical Jesus isn't "real". he's the same as the stars. and your body. and the power-lines.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
kevin, ur obviously biased. that is not to say it's a bad thing. but clearly a threshold for moral conduct is loosened based on what you expect to happen from forming any conclusions for or against an action. but once again, it's not bad to be biased
If you mean biased as in "I take a side on the issue" then yeah I am. If you mean biased as in "Twitch is my brother and Mike said something that was mean so I'm gonna start crap" then no, you're wrong.

"conclusions for or against an action?" WTF, do you even know what you're saying DJ?

DJRome

Smash Hero
pp, listen to yourself.

"you have no right to assume that Twitch would play his main"-lol mike doesn't have a right to assume that? how so? because i assume this unless otherwise stated. and so do a bajillion other people.

your conclusions of "Saying Twitch has bad sportsmanship for realizing that this wasn't the case in your MM and essentially forfeiting is the only bad sportsmanship I can see."
and "insulting an opponent's sportsmanship unnecessarily is one thing that I won't condone." are not entirely congruous with impartiality.

mike never insulted twitch's sportsmanship as you claim. he said, it was lame and disrespectful. if mike felt insulted, i don't see why he can't claim he found it disrespectful. don't you feel like you sort of opened this issue?

mike beat twitch's luigi. if twitch admits defeat as a forfeiture and mike found it to be insulting, i don't see what the problem is.

edit: and if you forfeit, you do not drag it out.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
pp, listen to yourself.

"you have no right to assume that Twitch would play his main"-lol mike doesn't have a right to assume that? how so? because i assume this unless otherwise stated. and so do a bajillion other people.

your conclusions of "Saying Twitch has bad sportsmanship for realizing that this wasn't the case in your MM and essentially forfeiting is the only bad sportsmanship I can see."
and "insulting an opponent's sportsmanship unnecessarily is one thing that I won't condone." are not entirely congruous with impartiality.

mike never insulted twitch's sportsmanship as you claim. he said, it was lame and disrespectful. if mike felt insulted, i don't see why he can't claim he found it disrespectful. don't you feel like you sort of opened this issue?

mike beat twitch's luigi. if twitch admits defeat as a forfeiture and mike found it to be insulting, i don't see what the problem is.
Actually, you know what? Forget it. You're not worth it.

Edit: Edited my original post because I am always wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom