• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
sorry for having to rely on others for rides. it shouldn't happen again. idk when i'll be in your area again though, so unless theres another duke happening sometime before HERB, i guess find a way to come to that.

nice guy.
You don't have to explain to me, chris. I know all about not having a car and the limits that imposes.

But that list of MMs was funny as hell, son. Seriously.

I wish I could just teleport.

null55

Smash Master
dunno if you're supposed to do shoutouts for this local of a tourney, but idc cause i met some good *** peeps at this:

BEHR- that Pika is doing some sexy **** sometimes. i got ****ed up in our teams friendlies...

Mike- you're not that good. lol. jk, i was just gonna keep it like that, but you ****. tbh i was expecting more than 10.

TJ- glad we're both attending **** now. i'm gonna get you good enough to **** Chris up the *** next time yall play. count on it. :chuckle:

DJ- good **** running the tourney. thanks for the drink =D come to CH more so we can play.

Crystalnite- lol i love your demeanor/hair. you almost make DJ's personality appropriate, you two together is hilarious. both of you come fight with me more often this semester. our set was exciting.

Ali- you a chill *** muh ****a. good **** ****** Kevin at the end of that crew battle. lookin forward to our future friendlies and watching that best MM of all time.

rest o Charlotte- come to more ****. you guys are all cool as hell. nice session behind the graveyard.

Travis/Logan- i need more of that low tier practice next time.

Boss Hog/not Twiggy- we should friendly.

Fiz- sorry i suck in teams, but i'll work on that and i think we should team again in the future. Puff/Peach is destruction.

Josh- lol you are funny as hell. AR-MEH-DEH. **** impression of the Dr. Peepee head shake of disapproval. just take that crew battle as a learning experience for Falcon dittos lol. what a gay character. you good as **** though, **** knees. i look forward to our next tourney match.

Smith- keep up that Falcon bruh.

Jim- thanks for being there for me when i started crying. otr tho, you a chhhiiiiillllll sum*****. wow, wtf @ us not playing each other at all.

peeps i lit with- beyond the sketchiness, it was fun. lol.

Stingerz- lol u mad gay. jk we should do commentary together sometime. you good at this game. i was waiting for you to insist on the MM after our set, but you mad. lol @ me rage quitting just before i could have made it in the barrel.

Karn- i'm banning Cruise and gettin you done next tournament.

Twitch- good to finally friendly you. you hate Falco too much, you should enjoy that match-up more :). and don't worry about Mike, just nair-shine more.

Kevin- god you are so good and a fun *** person to be around, and i don't say that much cause i'm usually being an annoying ***** to you rofl. i hope we can play more in the near future. i love our Falco dittos, i just need to get better so you can enjoy them more too. and by enjoy i mean shake your head.

Chris- lol

i don't want HERB to be the next time i play a lot of you, so IMO we should plan a big *** NC Smash STD in CH or Duke in the near future :bee:.

lord karn

Smash Master
Haha, you should always ban gay levels against me. Also, we should play more often so I can get better at fighting falco. I'll teach you lots.

null55

Smash Master
oh yeah... but i still think a giant STD in the near future (when there's not a tournament following it) would be amazing.

@Karn: heck yee. ima find some time to go up to your crib in the coming week. if there's anything i need, it's knowledge -_-;;...

null55

Smash Master
i'm gonna laugh when no one brings set-ups, and Duke's bias doesn't save Brawl like it did Melee.

DJRome

Smash Hero
fran drescher has that jersey accent that kinda sounds like marge. but that show was pretty funny. it's like cheers and cosby for kids

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL

@ Cam: <3, you got better.

@ Moo: <3, you let me stay another night.

Mike: we ****

Ali: yeee

Stongers: you *****

Twitch: you ***** everything but crews lul

Smith: big dog

Jamaal Anthony: Bow ya head

DJ: Good stuff hosting and ****** Jamaal.

null55

Smash Master
lol ok now i know you're not supposed to do big *** shoutouts for this kind of ****.

anyway, i really felt NC at this tournament. it was a good *** feeling. i hope to see Wilmington + l0zr + more people at the next one. this state is great.

lord karn

Smash Master
PP, my vids vs. aniolas were posted, you should critique them. I don't see the ones vs. kirbykaze, hopefully they will be put up.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
lol ok now i know you're not supposed to do big *** shoutouts for this kind of ****.

anyway, i really felt NC at this tournament. it was a good *** feeling. i hope to see Wilmington + l0zr + more people at the next one. this state is great.
i'm sorry that i probably forgot but who is from wilmington? i have absolutely no idea.

thanks for coming out guys. sorry a lot of people didn't show up and i didn't have enough setups
it's fine, DJ. 5 setups for about 20 people isn't great but it's enough.

null55

Smash Master
yeah, set-ups weren't a huge problem and that wasn't your fault.

Twitch, Ace/Dorsey live in Wilmington.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

I wasn't taking a shot at you lol. I was lol'ing at "The Nanney".

@Karn: I can do that.

Edit: Slasher King, Spoon, Red the Ghost, DUB, and maybe someone else go to Wilmington.

One of my best outside of smash friends goes to Wilmington too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom