• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol we wont be there until 10, so you're not suffering alone.

me and jim are playing smash 64 cuz i dont have my wii XD

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so idk if i'm coming to this anymore or not. dshep has his bro here and he can't just leave him for the tourney, so unless he leaves tomorrow, i gots no ride.

so yeah...guess i'll see ya'll at SOS? that is, if something doesn't happen.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah i feel the same way. if i got my money sooner, i woulda got the car today, but my parents wanna drive it around first and then give it to me next week. so yeah, looks like the potential hype of our ganon ditto and ganon v ppmidtier (ie mariorape), isn't going to happen.

sorry moo, but i guess you'll need a new teammate...

and whatever happens for smith stuff next weekend, we'll figure out, pp.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
so idk if i'm coming to this anymore or not. dshep has his bro here and he can't just leave him for the tourney, so unless he leaves tomorrow, i gots no ride.

so yeah...guess i'll see ya'll at SOS? that is, if something doesn't happen.
. . . . . . .
Chris. I'm angry. Its a new feeling.
*rubs temples* Maybe I'll harness it an use it tomorrow.
Anyways. PP, I want mario dittos. . .
*Stares* and I want to play Fiz's Falcon again. I will repay him for beating my dk.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmm...no me, no ACE...guess you'll have to settle for jim? if you can even beat him *chuckles*.

but yeah, if i'm around, and i can drive, we're gettin together for triad smashfest next weekend.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, if there was room i wouldve asked, but i knew it was full. it's all good, it seems like many of us are going to the SOS thing, and next weekend i'll be sure to see gboro and stuff.

i'm still hoping dshep's brother leaves early tomorrow so we can come in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom