• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~KUNTASM -Spring BREAK???? Warren OH Brawl and melee

solecalibur

Smash Master
How does he even kill? F-tilt?
I was thinking of playing on a banned stage like warioware or rumble falls since if we played solimar dittos basicly it would be a game of mind and body because I dont think I can play for 2 hours straight

solecalibur

Smash Master
Ok im up for that
Kb's Ditto MM and Coheed's regular MM
how much $$$ we speakin here?
and my akatsuki plush's are off limits....

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol I don't bet for personal belongings. I'll play for anything between $1-$5, depends on what I have on me at the time.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
I will MM Anyone in Melee and Depending on if i learn how to play brawl by this i will do MM in that too.
So Who wants a Piece of me in MELEE!!!! I will do MM 1-5 except i have one planned with 4% for $10

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hmmm.... I may not be able to afford the actual tournies, but I'll try to be there.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I'll play your sheik in some serious friendlies if you want Dave, and depending on how my wallet looks after what I've committed to so far I might $5 that marth

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Update!

BRAWL
Ok so Update im gonna have King Yoshi and ITT Run the brawl tournament. In return they will be paid for for this.

Melee i will be fine running it But i will be Needing some Assitance.

VENUE FEE $10

To Avoid Paying $5 of this Fee Bring me a tv and a setup i will not Reinburst for one or the other this is a large event and i will not deal with people Saying they didnt know.

Also If you can i will reimburst those who Can bring either Some folding tables or Chairs of some sort. THis is not a typical venue But with it clear out I will Easy Be able to Hold a large Number of people. But if you want to avoid Having any setups/Seats on the ground I suggest you Help if possible For the most part im fine but i can use all that i can get.

This will be First come first serve so if You bring some and we will not be using it i will not be giving you no venue fee so i suggest you tell me in advance and show early.

Also since this is a large tournament their will be no exceptions for showing up late and trying to be put in the bracket without calling me in advance to let me know.

The signups will begin 11am both days and doubles will start no later then 12:20 pm.

Happy smashing to all who come. Feel free to bring alcohol if your a adult and smoking is allowed in the apartment unless someone has a extreme allergy or asthma then i will designate a room for it.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
BUT I HATE SMOKING OUTSIDE LOL!!! Their is a bathroom in my bedroom or a huge closet the size of a small room in my bedroom we can have people smoke thier

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That's fine. It's your decision, I just don't want to be breathing that stuff in all day, and I think Argent will be there too.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
What's up with the $10 venue fee? It's not like you're paying to rent out a venue for this.
Depending on the attendance, he may have to rent out the party room where he lives as well (which costs $250). Not to mention it's his electricity, time, and space we'll be using. $10 door fee is fair.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
The party room cost $250 to rent plus a hundred dollar deposit Not too mention this is my gf's place who isnt too thrilled to have all these people over plus madd time space and elcetricity plus Other stuff. My normal ones arnt like this but i have to be prepared for the circuit but as i have said its easy to not have to pay it just contribute.

soap

Smash Hero
ya, she didnt seem very happy about this last time

If she agrees whatevs, but I kinda felt like I was intruding last time, like she didn't really want us there at all, but she went along with it for whatever reason. Just feels akward is all im saying.

and wtf, r these two games on the same day? Im not particularly fond of hybrid events either. I like my fun like my orange juice

soap

Smash Hero
that all sounds legit then. ya ill team

still feel bad about like kicking her out of her place

but its for the greater good i suppose

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey ITT, any chance you can give me a ride to this?

Also, would you be able to fit folding chairs/tables in the car? I have 3-5 chairs and 1-2 tables I can bring.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Hey ITT, any chance you can give me a ride to this?

Also, would you be able to fit folding chairs/tables in the car? I have 3-5 chairs and 1-2 tables I can bring.
Ya, I can probly give ya a ride. I might have room for maybe 1 table. I've got some chairs I was gonna bring. It depends how big the tables are because they might not fit in my trunk.

Revven

FrankerZ
I'm likely to go to this with SciFiGuy, since it's SO FREAKIN' CLOSE BY!! :O I've been out of the scene for over two months now, gonna be rusty as **** but ****, I wanna go and I am going to try to.

Revven

FrankerZ
And falco400 are you the black sheik guy that use to mm me and impp all the time?
No. :laugh:

I'm the guy with the glasses and curly hair that mains DK and seconds Wario in Brawl and is REALLY mediocre in Melee (although I used to play it like hell before Brawl came out). And then now it's like.... I don't play either one except when I hang out with people or go to tourneys lol.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
YEAH it is thanks dave i was like who the hell was that!!! Matt took like $40 from him one day but felt bad and let him win it back lol

Top Bottom