• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~KUNTASM -Spring BREAK???? Warren OH Brawl and melee

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This will be OC#10 as of right now. It may change to 11 if we get one more tournament somewhere in November.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
SO this is two days long remember that... And who needs housing? I'd like to know in advance and ofcorse housing is givin to OOS People Before Ohio People But im sure everyone that will need it will Be Fine Either ask me on the thread or ask PM Me.

Sliq

Smash Master
When is Thanksgiving again? I might go to this since it will be near my house when I'm home for Thanksgiving...

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
When is Thanksgiving again? I might go to this since it will be near my house when I'm home for Thanksgiving...
Just so you know Melee is Saturday Brawl is sunday would you want to go to both events Sliq? Housing is available at the tournament

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Sweet, I hope you can make it. Can you spread the word around to the other MI people? No one will just skim over your posts. For some reason, I'm having a hard time getting anyone's attention. I'm not well known so it's no surprise I guess. xD

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
MI People are already confirmed to go How many im not sure and who im not sure but their is already interest as well as making this the first event of their MWC.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Crew Battles By State i would say for melee!!!! OHIO WE GOT THIS ****!!! And Brawl im not too sure on if you guys like CREWS but i typically like to do Crew battles with my tournaments so if you all wanna do crews Say so

4% APR

Smash Champion
this **** is gonna be bumpin, if ny brings a car there is no excuse for any of ohio not to be here

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Dang i must be special cuz my name is up there TWICE! xD lol jkkk. but seriously it's up there twice...ahaha ><

Top Bottom