• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~KUNTASM -Spring BREAK???? Warren OH Brawl and melee

DippnDots

Feral Youth
i'll be there for melee, with at least one set up >_> and a few other people. Might be bringing two cars to this.

Edit: AND I REQUEST EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF PURPLE DRANK

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Aww man, hope you decide to make it still. See if you can maybe carpool with MI or something. I'd really like to meet you. xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hmm that's a good point. Just let us know what you decide by the time the tourney comes around though. ^.^

DippnDots

Feral Youth
some match ups im not going to do, otherwise i'd be throwing money away, but i'll do mario on any of your secondaries :p

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Bah KB, let me get some offline practice again and we'll see... (Only time I've played offline now since Sept 4th was KYoshi's last tourny :( That being said, you were better than me before, and I have no doubt you still will be, but trash-talking anyway :laugh: )

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Haha, I would Melee friendly you, but I think that would just be a waste of your time :p

DippnDots

Feral Youth
You should consider a peach ganon / sheik ganon team Coheed :p

Team Cun7Dots, or DippntotheCun7

The possibilities are endless ;)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Slim chance I'll be able to come... I have a project due the Monday after this... I'll probably be working on it up to the deadline with another project and homework and all sorts of other stuff going on around the same time... The entire month is looking very bad for Smash right now... :(

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Fine I'll team with Dobs if he wants. Dob's I'm nowhere near as terrible as I was a couple of months ago, my spacies are pretty shaped up again.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dude be straight up. I can contend with and/or wreck every single one of your characters if I catch fire except for that **** Sheik. xD

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Yeah my sheik is wrecking Everyone =D I wasnt really having a problem with Sliq nor anther when i went sheik even tho sliq wouldnt go jiggs but im sure if he did i would get wrecked lol

Top Bottom