• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~KUNTASM -Spring BREAK???? Warren OH Brawl and melee

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I wish I could go to your other tourney, but ACTs...
I just jhave to convince them to let me drive to Parma

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I wish I could go to your other tourney, but ACTs...
I just jhave to convince them to let me drive to Parma
Well if begging them doesn't work, try working out an "I do this so I can go" deal with them. That's what I did when I was a minor.

4% APR

Smash Champion
or just tell them that you're staying at my house then sneak off to cincy for the weekend <_<

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
**** I just got back from Columbus 2nd place at Dippin Dots tourney out of 20 :) Ajj Is too good tho Fun mm's even tho we just broke even haha

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
I need More Chairs and Tables For this who is gonna help me out and Bring some? If not I'll Freaking probly have to go Buy some Ugh lol

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
What do you mean by Scheldule? Well For one Melee Will Be Saturday Starting At 12 or 1 People should Come At 11. And go all day anyone is welcomed to Crash Saturday Night. Or friday night some people Can crash too. Brawl is gonna be schelduled at Doubles Staring at 12-or One People Can come Over whenever.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Sweet, thanks for the help BUFU. :3

@ Lou- Yeah what he said: Melee doubles will start Saturday at noon and will run until it finishes (both singles and doubles of course). Throughout the rest of the day we will have Melee crews going on as well as friendlies, Brawl friendlies, mms, etc. Brawl doubles will start at noon the following day, and when doubles are nearly finished we will move on to making and playing pools for singles. From there people can just play friendlies/mms when TVs start opening up. There are no time constraints for this place. :3

With all of that said, this is not a traditional venue so we will need a little help with acquiring more TVs and setups. Anyone who plans to bring either one of these or both please let us know.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if i can fit a tv in my trunk, I'll go check and get back to you on that

lou4222

Smash Lord
Good....... I was just making sure that brawl was all on the same day. I blow at Melee so Saturday will be pretty useless. Im pumped for this tournament.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If I get a ride - and I expect I will - you can count me in for Melee. I gotta get my revenge against Coheed stealing second from me at Dippin's. Japes is my town.
When you say you get a ride, do you mean with Scribz? AKA is it just you or Dayton in general showing up? (BTW, if you guys need a place to stay, my apartment is always open to you guys.)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ahhhh... gotcha.

If they don't show up... teamsies?
(The offer for housing is still good though. In fact, if anyone sees this and will need housing, send me a PM. I can probably fit a good number of people.)

That being said, maybe I'm completely wrong.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Neoh has this to well planned out Im coming home from college (winter break early ^_^) the 26th I'll attend brawl and I'll bring a full set up as well

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Won't be here due to the date. Sorry i promised my parents I'd be home Thanksgiving weekend, which puts me outof smash commision this week unless it in Inez, KY (read not happening.)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Sadly Fun Dip may be on hiatus for quite some time, seeing as I'm quitting with the Brawl and returning Melee. No idea what I'm doing team-wise for Melee, seeing as the teams up in Cbus got all rearranged since I left. I'll find someone.
Awww.... Oh well. GL in melee then. I'll be rooting for you.

How much do chairs/tables/extension cords take off of venue fee?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well idk i mean it depends on how much you bring but if help out good then you wouldnt have to pay anything
Haha, I plan on bringing them regardless (So long as there's room in my ride's car, if I can get one.), but you know, paying less is always better!

Top Bottom