• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken's quote

clowsui

Smash Legend
treat the sword as the extension of the body. you have plenty of experience with it's extra pixels of length, right? metaknight's range with the sword remains constant, i'm pretty sure...it stretches a bit beyond the tip.

clowsui

Smash Legend
hasn't been any? I've been busy with school and everything else in my life. I'll attend some soon I suppose. I'm going to Evo for sure, thats a big one.

What I think so far is all the Marth's I've seen are all the same. Not so unique. Just forward Airs and foward smashes (kind of the same way in melee). I think once people see my Marth in brawl, the whole Marth meta game will change and Marth will move up to top tier again.

Or I probably suck at brawl like a lot people say and nothing will change. Then again I've never actually played anyone in person and Wifi doesn't prove anything except the fact of mass suicides, non spacing, getting hit by things you know that's coming and uhh certain characters pwn on wifi because you feel like you're playing on a LCD screen x5.

So yeah, I'm ready to take marth to a new level :)
10gaymetaknights

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Marth can fthrow -> fthrow -> spike falco if he grabs at 0%. The bird can't DI it at all, and with his crappy vertical recovery its super easy to finish him. I've lost count of how many times RoyR's gimped me like that...

clowsui

Smash Legend
sethlon you need to mention this kind of stuff in the falco forums :/
also did you know that pika can escape from the cg with dair?

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Marth can fthrow -> fthrow -> spike falco if he grabs at 0%. The bird can't DI it at all, and with his crappy vertical recovery its super easy to finish him. I've lost count of how many times RoyR's gimped me like that...
and my vid WASNT WIFI. making sure u guys got that hehe

but really, lets stop the discussion in this thread unless its about the quote

nigam

Smash Cadet
thanx 4 not mentoning me for helping and showing wat marth can do emblem lord i apprciate it

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok?

What exactly have you done for the community that is noteworthy?

Cril

Smash Cadet
" Originally Posted by sephirothken View Post
hasn't been any? I've been busy with school and everything else in my life. I'll attend some soon I suppose. I'm going to Evo for sure, thats a big one.

What I think so far is all the Marth's I've seen are all the same. Not so unique. Just forward Airs and foward smashes (kind of the same way in melee). I think once people see my Marth in brawl, the whole Marth meta game will change and Marth will move up to top tier again.

Or I probably suck at brawl like a lot people say and nothing will change. Then again I've never actually played anyone in person and Wifi doesn't prove anything except the fact of mass suicides, non spacing, getting hit by things you know that's coming and uhh certain characters pwn on wifi because you feel like you're playing on a LCD screen x5.

So yeah, I'm ready to take marth to a new level
10gaymetaknights "

FINALLY! THANK YOU! Clowsui Talk about a thread getting hijacked. now that i look at the quote though its not as great as it first seemed :/ o well still puttin it in my sig

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
lol poor cril. yu hilarious takeyurlife2.

im just about to look up some vids of yu

who'se MK? is he some gay character with god-like attributes that no can seem to bet?. hmph....never heard of him..........

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
Does any1 actualy know the quote cause i heard it was alot of cheese talk lol like he thinks he can get marth to top tier above meta and snake or sum stupid **** like that lol. I doubt 1 person can do that although he did kinda make marth what he is in melee cause most marths have a similiar playin style to kens with a few tactics of thier own but Brawl is completly different

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
marth can never be top tier. From what I understand, he wasn't top tier in the last. And people tell me he was way stronger in that game (i think he's better in this game).

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Marth was pretty much the king of melee. Number 1 at the end of the games lifespan as a competitive game before Brawl came out.

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
meep has a good marth???

Does he have any vids? I never even heard of him being a top level player.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
OMG!! You beat NEO!!!?!?!

CUZ LIEK I TOTALLY JUST SIAD TAT LIEK HE IZ UNSTUPPABALL!!!!

-_-

W/e. I heard he is a really good player from M2K so I trust his word.

And Meep consistently places well in the MD/VA area at C3's.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
marths game?..... throw the other guy out of the stage and do the crazyest edguard or gimp their recovery as much as any marth can do until they die
also some ken fans are just so stoopid no wonder ken is hated so much by some people
i bet ken hates his ******** fans for making him look so stupid
neo: someone told me that marths tipper is the same as melee roys sweetspot
is that true?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Not to but brag but I'll say it once again "I already beat neo"

Take it how u want 2...
lol?

who the **** are you? a marth player? i havent lost to any marth players around here in dittos you dumb ****

stop lying homo

hova

Smash Champion

Take it how u want 2...
how the *** is this you trying not to brag; what the hell is the purpose of this post

u are clearly just trying to draw attention to urself and have people think ur good

NEO- that's some dude named Kadaj in Sova. he came to a C3 and his team 'chocolate diablo' (gay) had like the easiest bracket in the history of man and they basically fell into 5th place

Cril

Smash Cadet
how the *** is this you trying not to brag; what the hell is the purpose of this post

u are clearly just trying to draw attention to urself and have people think ur good

NEO- that's some dude named Kadaj in Sova. he came to a C3 and his team 'chocolate diablo' (gay) had like the easiest bracket in the history of man and they basically fell into 5th place
.................ouch

meepxzero

Smash Master

Take it how u want 2...
yah get passed 33rd placing in a big tourney then u can talk. No one cares if u win one match against somone good in friendlies especially a marth ditto where its the battle of who can spam forward b the best.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
The match where you are at 0% and your opponent is at 50% and at the perfect height/angle for the gimp. So you run off to gimp them and then somehow you get stage spiked or footstooled and you die.

That match is truly a test of who is the better Marth player.

>____>

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Lmao, wasn't "El choco diablo" Ken and Isai's team name? Rofl, he can't think up his own team name..:laugh:

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LMFAO.. KADAJ?!

WOW and I gave you PROPS.

First off, you BARELY won ONE marth ditto on FD in our set of 3, which you lost. Then I played you in tournament and banned FD (so you couldn't run away) and destroyed your marth 2 stocks low % on battlefield so you had to switch to Snake.

Stop talking ****

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Lmao, wasn't "El choco diablo" Ken and Isai's team name? Rofl, he can't think up his own team name..:laugh:
Lol I liked that team :)

The reason I wasn't trying to brag was because neo is a good player and so am I. Its just no one seems to acknowledge it but then againg now that I think about it I would rather be the guy whose not looked upon as the best because of course I know I am not the absolute best.

But anyway if u think I suck then its only shortcoming u. You'll see what I mean at ch3 u can think I suck all u want but when those statements come back to bite you in the *** just know....

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
who cares if you're acknowledged? emblem lord wasn't even mentioning my marth among others until m2k told him it was good in his opinion

stop being such a ****ing kid wtf

tsetse

Smash Lord
I really do think ken will bring something completely new and revolutionary to the Marth Metagame. Of course thats just me but it seems there are still aspects of this game that have not been completely incorporated. Just my 2 cents. PS. I think Ken was the best Marth in Melee, just My 2 cents also.

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
LMFAO.. KADAJ?!

WOW and I gave you PROPS.

First off, you BARELY won ONE marth ditto on FD in our set of 3, which you lost. Then I played you in tournament and banned FD (so you couldn't run away) and destroyed your marth 2 stocks low % on battlefield so you had to switch to Snake.

Stop talking ****
LMAO!

Just switch to Snake if you lose. Priceless.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
LMAO!

Just switch to Snake if you lose. Priceless.
It's not that bad of an idea tbh. ;P

Wow, Neo's post are kinda fun to see. They have that kind of entertaining feel about them that's different from EL's.

Meep speaks the truth. I press Side-B better than most people in my state. Marth dittos are truly a test of who is the best Marth, right?

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
It's not that bad of an idea tbh. ;P

Wow, Neo's post are kinda fun to see. They have that kind of entertaining feel about them that's different from EL's.

Meep speaks the truth. I press Side-B better than most people in my state. Marth dittos are truly a test of who is the best Marth, right?
marth dittos are a test of who is best at fighting marth.

sometimes you win and you shouldnt, cause the better player will stay at tipper range but oh wait, its your tipper range as well.

its a matchup just like all others, except you are your own enemy.

Killress

Smash Ace
" Originally Posted by sephirothken View Post

So yeah, I'm ready to take marth to a new level
10gaymetaknights "

FINALLY! THANK YOU! Clowsui Talk about a thread getting hijacked. now that i look at the quote though its not as great as it first seemed :/ o well still puttin it in my sig

Geez. He is REALLY full of himself :ohwell:

Top Bottom