• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Blissard

Smash Lord
So, does the MK ban benefit Puff or not? Because like, if there's an influx of Snakes this is gonna get gay.

Also I wanna make Igglybuffs with dapuffster :X

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Well Jiggy people, Mk ban feels good huh?
Well guess what the mods don't want you to know!

When the vote was cast, and the curtains were pulled shut, I dared to rise
from my seat and peak through the veil. Beyond I saw the overlords of SWF
finally pull the mask from MKs batty face...

AND BEHOLD!!!

It was a Jiglypuff behind the mask the whole time!!!

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
My last post was from November 2010;

I heard MK was banned, so HELLLOOoOOOoOooOoOOOooooooooooooooo again :d

Noobicidal

Smash Master
It's not like the ban will affect us any because no one uses Puff in tourneys.

:3

T-block

B2B TST
Hard to tell for Jigglypuff.

I predict a rise in Marth and Dedede. Hard to tell what will happen to Diddy and Snake - I think they'll see a decrease in usage overall.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
the mk ban... im doing theoryfighter but this might make puff better. It means more ICs and Diddy kong, she does decently against those. Marth will be an issue though. I think Puff does okay against DDD just dat u-tilt D:

i think kirby is going to get screwed by this. Im working full time now, but if i have time i may stick my nose in with jigglypuff at some tournies once the ban is in place

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I'm honestly way more used to fight Snake than MK. My secondaries (Kirby, Peach, Mario) are also not amazing against MK. Yup, I'm happy.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont see how the ban really helps Jiggs a ton tbh. Jiggs did decent against MK compared to a lot of the characters that will now excel with MK gone.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I dont see how the ban really helps Jiggs a ton tbh. Jiggs did decent against MK compared to a lot of the characters that will now excel with MK gone.
Jigglypuff should actually do better. Excluding what I think about Metaknight vs Jiggs, Metaknight was a bad matchup for Jigglypuff. Although we'll be seeing rises in the other high tier characters there won't be a Metaknight for them to lose to, which means the overall difficulty of tournaments will significantly decrease. Though this is just a benefit to all players not just jigglypuff.

However more Diddys might pop up and thats a good matchup for us.

Veril

Frame Savant
MK BAN WILL SPARK THE RISE OF JIGGLYPUFF. I'm call'n it.
Word.

Yeah the MK ban is good for every character but MK. There's no real way to predict how good it is for Jiggs until we see who people switch to. The people who liked MK's aggressive options might switch to Diddy, which would be good for Jiggs. Switching to Marth is waaaay easier said then done, so in the short term this probably won't be much of a problem. If there are more DDDs or ICs, that likewise would be good for us. More Snake and Falco players... that would suck.

So while it could be not so good for Jiggs, overall she's losing what fundamentally was a stupendously common matchup which you might win cause Jiggs was a gimmick CP vs. MK, but its still a bad matchup.

What really might improve Jiggs is potential raising or removal of the ledgegrab limit.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Jigglypuff should actually do better. Excluding what I think about Metaknight vs Jiggs, Metaknight was a bad matchup for Jigglypuff. Although we'll be seeing rises in the other high tier characters there won't be a Metaknight for them to lose to, which means the overall difficulty of tournaments will significantly decrease. Though this is just a benefit to all players not just jigglypuff.

However more Diddys might pop up and thats a good matchup for us.
Uhhh... no... the difficulty should increase as now you have to know even more MUs instead of just MK.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Since anti-MK banners say "You're bad if you think he's bannable," we must be total pros if we don't think Jiggs sucks!

Amirite?

Top Bottom