• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Yeah, we should stop saying his name. If we don't he will just CG us.

Cold Fusion

Lain, you are going to chain-grab us if we don't stop saying your name, right?

I name search too!

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
So this conversation is now about Jigglypuff in BBrawl.

Any thoughts or questions?

Edit: I've got a sig around here...

...somewhere? Any moment now it's gonna pop up...

There.

Cold Fusion

So this conversation is now about Jigglypuff in BBrawl.

Any thoughts or questions?
I doubt it will last long at all. I feel that people would rather continually say Lain's name that speak about BBrawl.

Metatitan

Smash Master
You guys didn't do nearly enough to jiggs. She's a horrible character and you only made her slightly less horrible. For one her Bair may as well not even exist. Fair is superior in every way. It's Bair with a sex kick. So to compensate, make Bair faster so that jigglypuff CAN ACTUALLY COMBO. Make her up smash stronger/faster/both along with her f smash. Make rest stronger so that she has a risky move with a high reward instead of a medium reward. Don't get me wrong, the stuff you guys did was nice, but it wasnt NEARLY enough. You probably made jiggs from low bottom tier to high bottom tier, and you guys are aiming for her to be as good as diddy.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
You guys didn't do nearly enough to jiggs. She's a horrible character and you only made her slightly less horrible.
Your other statements prove that you very obviously haven't played it, but I'm replying anyway just because it will be fun an excuse for me to use lots and lots of sarcasm because the Jiggs board can take loves it.

For one her Bair may as well not even exist. Fair is superior in every way. It's Bair with a sex kick. So to compensate, make Bair faster so that jigglypuff CAN ACTUALLY COMBO.
Except that bair's knockback in BBrawl does link into itself. Pretty well in fact; I've had testers in Wichita complain that it's too good.

You realize that making bair (or any move) faster is going to instantly tick off everyone who plays against it? ESPECIALLY if it's an aerial.

Finally, do you actually want bair WoP to be a true combo? Great job, you just made Jigglypuff dominate whatever fall speed range it works against, and not be any better against the rest of the cast! Woo, imbalance!

Make her up smash stronger/faster/both along with her f smash.

I don't think any of Jigglypuff's problems in hard matchups relate to her smashes not being good enough. When I'm walled by a G&W, I don't exactly think "Gee, if only my forward smash was stronger, that would make up for my lack of priority!"

Make rest stronger so that she has a risky move with a high reward instead of a medium reward.

Yes, because the Diddy matchup needs to be easier for Jiggs.

Don't get me wrong, the stuff you guys did was nice, but it wasnt NEARLY enough. You probably made jiggs from low bottom tier to high bottom tier, and you guys are aiming for her to be as good as diddy.
If I'm doing about 10% more damage than I normally do, and my dash attack is killing at as low %s as fair, I'm doing pretty freakin' awesome.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Hey thinkaman, do you place out of state :)
Decently. I tend to get somewhere in the 9th-17th range at large regional events. Last OoS tourney I went to was one in Indiana, only got 5th. (Should have been 2nd or 3rd, managed to play a couple hilariously bad games full of SDs in a row.)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Susanayou or something like that.

Also SuSa and SUSA are different.

HAVOK and HAVOK weren't.

I'm very nitpicky about my capitalization. I rarely play with the tag SUSA (if I do, it was because of time constraints)

Also for people in my area, it's hard to mistake a female smasher for a male one. :p

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
i just wanted to say Hi really...
Oh and that my Jiggs is ****.
Sharing this information with us makes this a joyous day indeed. In the future we shall throw parades in honor of this moment, when the Jigglypuff metagame was revolutionized in an instant.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Sharing this information with us makes this a joyous day indeed. In the future we shall throw parades in honor of this moment, when the Jigglypuff metagame was revolutionized in an instant.
All ****.

Thinkaman
G-reggypoo
Typh
Me
Sky
Skazyrk
Vanz

Slowly but surely there are more and more Jiggs popping up.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ typh namesearches too

and yeah i went all jiggs on sunday and got third place at a 30 person tournament lol

Top Bottom