• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Oh no I believe it. I'm sure playing all those scary SoCal locals that can't go to the big boys tourneys is tough. All I'm saying is it's not my fault that you gave up the puff, and I can't help you getting offended when you see others succeeding as her. I think it's time to let go, Meta. Just let it all go.

Edit: Lol sorry, SoCal
Every SoCal local is a big boy tourney.

/end discussion

Metatitan

Smash Master
Oh no I believe it. I'm sure playing all those scary SoCal locals that can't go to the big boys tourneys is tough. All I'm saying is it's not my fault that you gave up the puff, and I can't help you getting offended when you see others succeeding as her. I think it's time to let go, Meta. Just let it all go.

Edit: Lol sorry, SoCal
There's usually at least one or two top players even at locals. Learn to not be an ignorant ******* when you post, from the looks of it it looks as if you care whether you're liked on these boards or not. I personally don't care so I'll be as mean as I want. Framerate you have a vague idea on how good players work and would probably get last place if you went to a tourny in SoCal. That said, I hold nothing personal against you, I merely responded to how I was treated. Note how my original post was stating that your opponents suck (which they do) and that you retaliated by saying I failed with jigglypuff?

I'm not going to flame you for playing really well against a bad opponent (like serious Meta, what?) But that G&W was pretty bad, or at least has no idea how to ruin Jigglypuff's day. Why is he doing moves other than bair and dair? Why is he just shielding and letting himself get grabbed after dair? Why on EARTH isn't he spacing bairs so they are safe on block? Based on the first stock, you've have thought you were playing a DK or ROB with a broken air dodge button, not a G&W! :chuckle:
You'd flame too if someone who wasn't as good as you were told you straight up that you weren't good enough, especially if that person based their own "success" off of beating ****ty opponents who can't even space or mindgame.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Learn to not be an ignorant ******* when you post
Tadah. There is what I've been waiting for. Up until this point, I've have only been mirroring your attitude towards me. Ever since I started posting on the puff boards, you've been a ******* to me. Completely ignorant to whatever I had to say. I did well in doubles? "Doubles doesn't count." I Did well in singles? "Your region sucks." You're incapable of admitting that regions outside of the ones you've played in have good players. I listed some great players from the midwest and you ignored that post, only to mention later that my region was terrible.

You're a troll. No one will defend you here. Go back and read your posts and mine. I was civil, you were brash. I ignored your hollow taunts but you kept berating. So I responded in a negative fashion and now you try to say I started it. Lol go be ignorant somewhere else.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Tadah. There is what I've been waiting for. Up until this point, I've have only been mirroring your attitude towards me. Ever since I started posting on the puff boards, you've been a ******* to me. Completely ignorant to whatever I had to say. I did well in doubles? "Doubles doesn't count." I Did well in singles? "Your region sucks." You're incapable of admitting that regions outside of the ones you've played in have good players. I listed some great players from the midwest and you ignored that post, only to mention later that my region was terrible.

You're a troll. No one will defend you here. Go back and read your posts and mine. I was civil, you were brash. I ignored your hollow taunts but you kept berating. So I responded in a negative fashion and now you try to say I started it. Lol go be ignorant somewhere else.
Oh my god I'm a troll, I'm soooooooooooooooooo upset. The people that are good in the midwest are m2k, judge, lain, anther and not many other people. If I forgot anyone it's cuz I'm too lazy to go through every midwest player that's good. There's a lot but it's just that SoCal has.... more. You or any jigglypuff for that matter has never beaten a good player IN SINGLES (because doubles do not prove individual skill, they prove if you can work together with your teammate). I ignore most of what you say because most of the things you have to say are as pointless and meaningless as basing matchup knowledge off of crappy opponents. It's nice that you beat ally's team in one match. Does it mean anything? Nope. Me and bigfoot took a game off DSF and Tyrant, but that doesn't prove anything lol.

And guess what? If I placed 10th at a tourny with jiggs and you placed 2nd, mine would matter more because it is in a better region (not to mention none of the good midwest would have gone since a jigglypuff theoretically got second). And guess what? I don't need anyone to defend me from you. If it's a battle of wits you want I won't fight because it's unfair to play an unarmed opponent. IDC if I was mean at first, I'm mean to a lot of people and they move on. I troll the jigglypuff boards to get rid of the overly optimistic attitude there is about her. Does this mean I want people to stop using her? No, I can't tell you who to main. I can sure as hell tell you to be realistic about the character though.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Meta I think there's been a misunderstanding. I should probably clarify. I do not actually think SoCal is a bad region. Actually it's quite the opposite. I think saying that there would be only 1 or 2 good players at each tourney might be an understatement. Now I know that I implied that SoCal isn't a difficult region, but that was simply to make a point (and to push your buttons). I was showing you how ignorant it is to say someone else's region is bad, without ever playing there. I have yet to go to a midwest tourney where someone good wasn't there: Overswarm, AlphaZealot, Shugo, and those you've named. It's not a cakewalk here either. So when you told me saying "SoCal is a breeze" was ignorant, you really just proved to me your own ignorance.

Now I do acknowledge that a jigglypuff player has yet to beat any of these top players, and I'm as concerned about it as you. It's obvious that jigglypuff isn't good. I'm pretty sure she won't be getting much better any time soon. But one thing I am certain about is that a lot of the match-up statistics were established near the beginning of brawl, and most of them were based on one or two personal experiences. This is where my "overly optimistic" attitude comes in. I disagree on many match-ups, especially G&W.

Y'know what? I have a lot to say and I'm pretty bored of writing. Not to mention nobody is gonna read this anyways. Bottom line:

-Nothing gets accomplished when you're mean.
-You're a good player and I respect that.
-G&W isn't that hard of a match-up. All of his kill moves are obvious. Learn to tech the d-throw. Don't try to punish his smashes. EVER
-I'm still awesome

Metatitan

Smash Master
No way Leepuff is the best G&W meta. Throwing it out there.
If you ever play all the gw's you will be the judge of which gw is the best. I haven't played them all so I'm not entitled to my own opinion. That goes for you too framerate. And gw is actually pretty terrible for us, even though his kill moves are predictable, a massively disjointed up smash hurts jiggs bad, as does a massively disjointed down smash. Moral of the story? Disjoint ***** jiggs because it has top priority. She has virtually no disjoint, it's practically all in her up smash and Dair. Even though his kill moves are predictable, if you are able to avoid them it won't make a difference because you'll find yourself in kill % much earlier than him. Actually let me list why gw is horrible for jiggs:

- kills much earlier (his kill moves will kill at like 70, hers wont kill til around 120+ because of bucket breaking)

- more disjoint, as I've stated disjoint ***** jigglypuff
-Not easily gimped
-Will have you at higher %'s earlier because his moves do more damage and frankly just beat out all of yours

I used to believe jigglypuff could hold her own on gw, however I was playing bad gw's. I played a decent one and saw that even with her horizontal aerial mobility (which means jack **** in brawl), she was no match for GW.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I agree completely about your breakdown of the match-up. In all honesty I can't recall why I do well against G&W. I just feel like everything he does is obvious. Maybe there's something about the match-up that forces me to play more patiently, thus ending in more positive results. I've only played NoJ once, Lou quite a few times, and then a few generic G&Ws outside of that. I'd like to see how I'd fair against G&Ws from other regions.

I should travel more.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I like UTD Zac's G&W too.

In the sense that I never want to play it again, ever.

:)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Jiggs MAINS!!!!!

Would you help me out for a second?

I am collecting low tier tournament results(1vs1/2vs2) and will be making Power ranking out of it. If any of you KNOW of a low tier tournament or event, would you please PM me the link? Also, if you know WHO use what character, could you let me know in the PM? Thanks.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Jiggs MAINS!!!!!

Would you help me out for a second?

I am collecting low tier tournament results(1vs1/2vs2) and will be making Power ranking out of it. If any of you KNOW of a low tier tournament or event, would you please PM me the link? Also, if you know WHO use what character, could you let me know in the PM? Thanks.

Jigglypuff ain't got no tourny results xD

Framerate

Smash Lord
The thing about sheik's is you can't use z for it, you have to either switch one of the shoulders to attack or "claw" it and use a.

Top Bottom