• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

PND

Smash Champion
Doesn't being colorbind affect you at in all doubles play? Do you have to have a certain combination of team colors to differentiate? I'm curious.

PND

Smash Champion
Percussion was my specialization for my music degree. Protip: Piano is technically a percussion instrument. I suck at Piano though, I mainly focused on marching snare.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
I drum too, but I stopped enjoying it all the sudden, so I bought a ukulele.

I'm really starting to miss Brawl. Street Fighter is mad fun, and MvC2 is even better, but neither of them are really as fun as Smash. I just like the way shielding works, combos, AT's, and how even when you're a light character, you can live to high percentages (Unlike a character with low health, like Cammy).

Whatever. I'm just waiting for the price on the Wii to drop and i'll start saving up for another. Unlocking all the characters and stages again is going to be tons of fun. :l

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I drum too, but I stopped enjoying it all the sudden, so I bought a ukulele.

I'm really starting to miss Brawl. Street Fighter is mad fun, and MvC2 is even better, but neither of them are really as fun as Smash. I just like the way shielding works, combos, AT's, and how even when you're a light character, you can live to high percentages (Unlike a character with low health, like Cammy).

Whatever. I'm just waiting for the price on the Wii to drop and i'll start saving up for another. Unlocking all the characters and stages again is going to be tons of fun. :l
If your Wii can't read disks, you could just send it to Nintendo to back up your memory and fix/replace the console...

Or is it broken in another way?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I generally insist on playing blue, unless I'm playing against Sonic, Lucario or Falco in which case everyone is happy to let them be blue and I go read. Jiggs is immune to most color issues due to her hat costumes, but it's nice to be able to see my teammate easily. I've never had an issue or argument because no one really cares about colors too much.

It does make me laugh at people who think blue and green costumes are too similar. Lulz, like wut.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It doesn't.
way to be unoriginal :(:(:(

oh and technically SuSa copied demonfart... xD

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
It's not likely the price will go down any time soon. Possibly not until the next gen consoles comes out.
I know. :/

I never used my Wii for anything BUT Brawl. Buying another Wii means 250 dollars. That's 250 dollars for Brawl. Though, I'm thinking of just buying a gamecube, and melee...

I'd rather just go to tournaments and just do friendlies for the most part, though. I can still get my smash fix at my friends houses.

@Mr. Brown: Never mention Zangief unless it is necessary. (I play Cammy)

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
Brawl is the only reason I got a Wii. Theres not many great Wii games. Know what I mean.
Hack it and downalod whatever game you want... Trust me... those crap looking games have some playvalue... just not worth any cash :p

PND

Smash Champion
Wii has a lot of good games, just not a lot of great games. It also has the most crap games, but that comes with being the most popular console.

There are gems buried in the piles of crap, but people don't buy them because they never get advertised.

No More Heroes, Zak and Wiki, Trauma Centre, Chocobo's Dungeon, Deadly Creatures. Stuff like that doesn't sell, but is pretty good quality. Not AAA caliber or anything, but good games. But for every game like that, there's approximately 789,129 Carnival Games: Yoga - Celebrity Edition shovelware pieces of **** clogging up shelf space.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
In other news, I'm taking a break from Ganon/learning other characters and going solo Jiggs for a bit.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
But for every game like that, there's approximately 789,129 Carnival Games: Yoga - Celebrity Edition shovelware pieces of **** clogging up shelf space.
Those crap game advertisements really annoy me: 'Energy Cheer Squad'? The 'Petz' games? Do you really need a game for every animal? Birthday Party Bash? (Quoted: "Over 20 mini games!")

Bowyer said he never had any interest in any game but Smash.

There are quite a few great games though, and with that, a reason to get a new Wii, unless Smash is all you really need. (Which no one can blame you for.)

In other news, I'm taking a break from Ganon/learning other characters and going solo Jiggs for a bit.
Good news indeed.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Wii has a lot of good games, just not a lot of great games. It also has the most crap games, but that comes with being the most popular console.

There are gems buried in the piles of crap, but people don't buy them because they never get advertised.

No More Heroes, Zak and Wiki, Trauma Centre, Chocobo's Dungeon, Deadly Creatures. Stuff like that doesn't sell, but is pretty good quality. Not AAA caliber or anything, but good games. But for every game like that, there's approximately 789,129 Carnival Games: Yoga - Celebrity Edition shovelware pieces of **** clogging up shelf space.
Wii is the worst ****ing system ever. I only own 6 games for it (and 1 I got just for Homebrew-Twilight Princess I played the Gamecube version, and 1 came with the system.) And I only play Brawl now.

Run down of my games

Brawl- B-
Sonic and the Secret Rings- C-
Super Mario Galaxy- B (I only got this game to keep myself busy until Brawl came out. I never play it now that I have Brawl.)
Pokemon Battle Revolution- F
Twilight Princess- Never touched cept for Homebrew, Gamecube version has better camera and controllers
Wii sports- F (Was fun for the first 30 mins, once gimmick wore off it's a half ***** game to show off the Wii's bull****)

Edit- Oh im sorry. I also have Super Paper Mario. But that game sucked so hard I seemed to forget it even existed!

Wii system- F

Wii wifi- F

I knocked my Wii over. It broke the internal fan and now my Wii overheats every 30-50 mins and requires 20 min resting with the entire power unplugged. I weigh like 125, I freakin STEPPED ON AND KNOCKED my Sega Genesis LIKE 3 FEET IN THE DARK and **** did nothing to it. Like, if the wind blows on the Wii it's going to break. =/

and finally- best games for Wii aren't even for the Wii. They're on the older systems from virtual console. True story. =/

Icyo

Smash Ace
Your Wii must not have been in a very safe spot if you knocked it over. Wii isn't a bad system just because the lack of good games. It's the lack of people who don't know how to develop for it.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Your Wii must not have been in a very safe spot if you knocked it over. Wii isn't a bad system just because the lack of good games. It's the lack of people who don't know how to develop for it.
... It was on the floor, next to my TV in the stand. -_- No johns, the Wii is a fragile *****.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
fire emblem radiant dawn, conduit, and metroid prime 3 are all good wii games :/
also the wii is nice because of the virtual console. <3 LoZ OoT
yea sure virtual console is great if you're a 13 year old who wasnt old enough to play the games at their original release date. I'm 22. I have all the good **** on the real systems.

Disregard that, virtual console is awful, making you pay for games you can rom for free on your computer.:ohwell:

Frolossus

Smash Lord
......LOL
you have the homebrew channel
you can get them all for free. some games like smash64 are easier to play with a GC controller then with a keyboard imo

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
......LOL
you have the homebrew channel
you can get them all for free. some games like smash64 are easier to play with a GC controller then with a keyboard imo
......LOL I have all the good games on the real systems already

......LOL my Wii can only play for 30-50 mins at a time

......LOL you get controllers to play games on the computer, not the keyboard.

......LOL think before you post

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Dina, love.....no need to be harsh. This is a social thread, his post wasn't faulted.

I use emulators, you don't HAVE to use a keyboard for smash64.

Top Bottom