• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey guys, its Xyro! I got a question for everybody. Who are the top 3 jiggz players in the USA and what state do each one of them live in? I need to invite them to one of my HOBOs

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Hey guys, its Xyro! I got a question for everybody. Who are the top 3 jiggz players in the USA and what state do each one of them live in? I need to invite them to one of my HOBOs
Thinkaman
PNDmike (Canada <.<)
The Juggernaut '' ''
G-regulate

Metatitan

Smash Master
First off M, jiggernaut is canada as well. So basically the only person with enough balls to still use jiggs in tourny in the US is thinkaman. G-reg went back to snake

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
First off M, jiggernaut is canada as well. So basically the only person with enough balls to still use jiggs in tourny in the US is thinkaman. G-reg went back to snake
Calm down man, I know G-reg dosn't main Jigglypuff anymore, but he's still great with her.

Second, I know they both live in Canada and not the USA, but I gave input regardless.

What was wrong with my post exactly? You're getting worked up over it <.<

Framerate

Smash Lord

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Man Xyro I already told you I run STL. Sorry I didn't make it to OH SNAP, I was busy. :(

Oh, but seriously I think it's a safe bet that me, good ole G-reg, and PND are the best Jiggs. Note that being the best Jiggs is about the least impressive thing imaginable.

Seriously, I've been playing Jiggs exclusively at tourneys, completely devastating every G&W I play. I've been playing a lot of people who play Thinkaman on a fairly average basis and I've been given the impression that I'm comparable. I've got a target on your back, Thinkaman ;P
Waitwut?

PND

Smash Champion
I'm always on the recording stations, but my matches never end up on Youtube. Or at least not credited to me / tagged, so I can't find them. The only matches that end up are usually the ones that I get beaten, usually at the request of the other player.

I think I have some vids coming from Havoc though, we'll see if they make their way up.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Lol you heard me. I've been playing Hilt, Count, Zozefup, and Sago trying to gauge how I compare to you, and the general consensus is that we play differently but no one can decide who is better. I have trouble with MKs but consistently beat G&W, you beat MK and lose to G&W. I'm feeling very under-appreciated right now...

I'm always on the recording stations, but my matches never end up on Youtube. Or at least not credited to me / tagged, so I can't find them. The only matches that end up are usually the ones that I get beaten, usually at the request of the other player.

I think I have some vids coming from Havoc though, we'll see if they make their way up.
This must be a jigglypuff thing. The only matches I can ever get recorded are either matches of me losing or friendlies on custom stages (of which the matches uploaded are usually of me losing).

Why does everybody here hate me??? I'm good! At the very least I'm amazing in doubles :D

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Lol you heard me. I've been playing Hilt, Count, Zozefup, and Sago trying to gauge how I compare to you, and the general consensus is that we play differently but no one can decide who is better. I have trouble with MKs but consistently beat G&W, you beat MK and lose to G&W.
Fusion dance? Only solution.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Lol you heard me. I've been playing Hilt, Count, Zozefup, and Sago trying to gauge how I compare to you, and the general consensus is that we play differently but no one can decide who is better. I have trouble with MKs but consistently beat G&W, you beat MK and lose to G&W. I'm feeling very under-appreciated right now...
BTW, Jigglypuff is amazing in doubles.

Yesterday I was suprised with how well I did against my friend's Wario. He's a really good player, and mains Falco, Ice Climbers, and Wario. He bombsoldiers me, chaingrabs me, but I do really well against his Wario.

He forces me to outspace him because he leaves no openings what so ever, but I beat his Wario every other two tries.

SuSa was right, Alex refrained from making a scrub related thread of spam.

My bets are his account is being hacked. This is unnatural...

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
psshh, you should wait for the new AT almost every character can do...

and let's just say it gives jiggs a granted rest,

a ganon 0-death, a granted shield break with snake and muuuuuuuuuuuch more

;DDDD

seibrik found it out, i was the test dummy. :)
he'll release a video soon.
Just letting you guys in on the hype that is soon to be released.

Xyro77

ThinkaMan, would you be willing to travel to Houston for HOBO 19 in the first week in October? I will let you into the events free(1vs1/2vs2/low tier) and cover your venue fee. Housing will also be covered.

And how are you in low tier teams?

Framerate

Smash Lord
ThinkaMan, would you be willing to travel to Houston for HOBO 19 in the first week in October? I will let you into the events free(1vs1/2vs2/low tier) and cover your venue fee. Housing will also be covered.

And how are you in low tier teams?
What the heck??? Why doesn't anybody ever pay for my tourneys?!

Xyro77

What the heck??? Why doesn't anybody ever pay for my tourneys?!
I am currently on quest to meet/team/defeat the BEST low tiers of the USA. I have the HIGHEST possible level of respect for low tier mains and i am willing to pay for some of his ****(the stuff i mentioned above) if it means meeting him.

The best YOSHI and the best LINK are dead. Im moving on to jiggs.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Who said he was the best? :D

I beat Ally in doubles, beat Ohio's best Snake and G&W in a 2v1 after my partner died, and went on to 2-0 the same G&W in pools.

Also, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX6-k45rTPY

It's a little outdated, but really cool :3
Doubles dont mean ****, beating a ****ty random gw doesn't mean ****, and those vids don't prove ****. Have a nice day :D

Xyro77

I asked legan, a few others, and the jiggs boards(as seen above) and they include a ThinkaMan as top 3. Btw, isnt ThinkaMan ALL jiggs?

Framerate

Smash Lord
Oh Meta, there's no need to be frustrated just because others like me have succeeded where you have failed. Just because you couldn't make jigglypuff successful in a tournament setting doesn't mean no one else can. There's still hope for the puff!

Cheer up buddy ;)

Metatitan

Smash Master
Oh Meta, there's no need to be frustrated just because others like me have succeeded where you have failed. Just because you couldn't make jigglypuff successful in a tournament setting doesn't mean no one else can. There's still hope for the puff!

Cheer up buddy ;)
I've watched the footage of your puff, its trash. I play in a good region though so that's why I have to tier ***** (if you consider a high and middle tier character tier whoring). Trust me my puff is much better than yours :)

Framerate

Smash Lord
Oh no I believe it. I'm sure playing all those scary SoCal locals that can't go to the big boys tourneys is tough. All I'm saying is it's not my fault that you gave up the puff, and I can't help you getting offended when you see others succeeding as her. I think it's time to let go, Meta. Just let it all go.

Edit: Lol sorry, SoCal

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey puff, can u help us with the sheik matchup thread?

not a lot of us have any exp at all vs puff

Framerate

Smash Lord
I don't have much Sheik experience. I noticed she's lacking in the kill move department...

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I asked legan, a few others, and the jiggs boards(as seen above) and they include a ThinkaMan as top 3. Btw, isnt ThinkaMan ALL jiggs?
Sometimes I play Ness, really only if Corneria is legal and they take me there, otherwise I'm all Jiggs. I also will beat anyone in Falcon dittos. Anyone.

Anyway, Xyro... you may have won the money match, but didn't my boy Legan beat you in brackets? Anyhow, I love beating Legan's Link, so I'd love to beat the best Samus too...

Actually Xyro I'm going to be in Texas next month, but I have to book my flight TODAY. Get on AIM or something and we can actually work this out, possibly!

I don't have much Sheik experience. I noticed she's lacking in the kill move department...
Against Jiggs, Shiek has a great kill move: Down-B. Zelda can actually his Jigglypuff with her attacks since she is so floaty.

I'm not going to flame you for playing really well against a bad opponent (like serious Meta, what?) But that G&W was pretty bad, or at least has no idea how to ruin Jigglypuff's day. Why is he doing moves other than bair and dair? Why is he just shielding and letting himself get grabbed after dair? Why on EARTH isn't he spacing bairs so they are safe on block? Based on the first stock, you've have thought you were playing a DK or ROB with a broken air dodge button, not a G&W! :chuckle:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Who said he was the best? :D

I beat Ally in doubles, beat Ohio's best Snake and G&W in a 2v1 after my partner died, and went on to 2-0 the same G&W in pools.

Also, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX6-k45rTPY

It's a little outdated, but really cool :3
I know that song. Its Charles Mingus, right? Off of Mingus Ah Um? Or is it Chuck Mangione. Crap, who is that song again?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i usually switch to zelda to kill puff

i know zelda has a better matchup against puff, way better than sheik but

i still wanna figure out sheik :p

Framerate

Smash Lord
I must agree that switching to Zelda makes the match a nightmare.

Also the G&W in the video is really bad, I am well aware. He switched to G&W thinking he could get a free win :D

Also also, the song is NY Rush from Cowboy Bebop.

Top Bottom