• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
i have....something to say. Screw you all im leavin jiggs! unlike some of you jerks (except for tblock, hes a pretty nice guy) i actually wanna go somewhere in the brawl community! ive tried friggin PT and mario and G&W again and...well...everyone. everyone mid to low tier. but tonight, i OWN with Ice Climbers! just a little study with the metagame and big mij is back baby!

(if its a low tier im still picking jiggs)

also you guys arent really jerks...mainly just woody, who encourages lzr and exeg and all demz. kthxbai
did I just miss something?

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
no...think its all there. butme an you never really talked... so i cant say you're a jerk. so im cool with you.
ok fine lets face it i dont really like Gwoodmen. and im not calling him woody thats flirty.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Here's a touching story

The one Jigglypuff went up to the other Jigglypuff and said "Jigglypuff, may I jigglypuff on your jigglypuff?"

And then the other Jigglypuff sat there, astonished by the other Jigglypuff's words of wisdom and then replied to the Jigglypuff by saying "Jigglypuff"

The End

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Here's a touching story

The one Jigglypuff went up to the other Jigglypuff and said "Jigglypuff, may I jigglypuff on your jigglypuff?"

And then the other Jigglypuff sat there, astonished by the other Jigglypuff's words of wisdom and then replied to the Jigglypuff by saying "Jigglypuff"

The End
jigg-jiggy paff-paff jiggy... jiggy..paaaaaff!
(cool story bro)

Blissard

Smash Lord
Btw this thread has been in my subsrciptions for a loooong time, idk why, lol. So I always lurk when people post, and this thread had been a bit more active lately :D

Chansey is back in action with the new Evolution Stone.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
66 people.
And that .gif was awesome.

Edit: So i was playing a falco, went to game 3 right? and i was at 164, and he was at 70...
I rested :troll:

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
0_o
Your a hero Mink

Also get everything recorded for the CV?
I'm pretty hyped......I've never been in one before :3

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
The video is almost ready. now heres the question.
I recorded 3 replays over the weekend, though i don't have your tags.

One was vs DK
One was on brinstar vs Kirby, with a beast 30% rest kill.
and the other was another one.

Whos are whos

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Mine was VS a DK on smashville and It ended with a fair

Lol the other one was another one? XD

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Yah, the other one is a zero-to-death Gimp on the second stock vs a lucario on SV

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
I'm excited for the combo vid. Except nervous too because sometimes I wonder if a clip was actually bad..

Like Gimpyfish once said, (or something similar) "Melee combo vids show how good you are, and Brawl combo vids show how bad your opponent is LOL"

ItoI6

Smash Journeyman
I did the diddy and brinstar rest kill. i gave you one more but i cant remember what it was, but im glad you thought the brinstar rest kill was good i thought it was pretty bad lol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay, so i got Ito's.
What do you want your name in the video to be?

And i have B[]x's DK.

The other mentioned ones, were they .rp files or videos?

ItoI6

Smash Journeyman
U mean me? I posted the link to 3 .rp files in ur VMs and i still cant remember the last one i gave you

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
66 people.
And that .gif was awesome.

Edit: So i was playing a falco, went to game 3 right? and i was at 164, and he was at 70...
I rested :troll:
Tourny thread? BTW Godlike, major props!

ItoI6

Smash Journeyman
I went ZSS vs everyone except Viper.
Daaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww. Well at least you placed high. gj

I saw the game vs. viper too and i thought it was pretty good, except he got away with phantasm too much. You gotta nair it on reaction from the startup noise.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
There's more to it then meets the eye. But no, I'm not a male-stripper-priest recovering from a video game addiction if that's what your thinking.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I haven't played Brawl with anyone really competitive for a while now, only the people at my game club which I pretty much own them all at the game all of the time (not very shocking).

Plus I've been too busy playing Marvel vs Capcom vs Jigglypuff 3

Top Bottom