• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
@ Mink- AWESOME

----

lol haven't played this game since phase X, I'll see if I can go to next phase (they should start having them after WHOBO, which i can't go to.) I'm unsure though because with my job I'm on call sometimes... so I can't say when I can make things for sure or not.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
when the **** did puff get top tier on the tier placement? or is the title just saying that this social thread is top tier compared to other social threads? if it is the former, i'll just continue to laugh and be on my way

-LzR-

Smash Hero
It's because we made a rainforest fire and that eventually spread into the news and we started to launder money to get more ice cream to Puff Cereal. Got it?

Exegguter

Smash Lord
when the **** did puff get top tier on the tier placement? or is the title just saying that this social thread is top tier compared to other social threads? if it is the former, i'll just continue to laugh and be on my way
It's cause we found a new at for jiggs that is so gamebreaking, which makes her a legit gaw counter now. You don't know it yet?! Lmao, go on youtube and search: 'Super smash bros. brawl jigglypuff rest-slide.'

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
There are memories attached to her and this game.
Pokemon is just an annoying addictive game that i see no point in playing because every single one of them plays almost exactly the same. I'm too old for the wasted effort that creates nothing but an addiction to said wasted effort LOL...and i'll just end up using action replay anyway and eliminate the effort...but then feel bad because i didn't experience the blahblahblahblahblah...its so stupid

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Everyone wants to train a chansey and make her happy so she turns into a blissey mayneeee wassup with u?!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well, i didn't want to go Jigglypuff vs Metaknight / Snake / Luigi
Which were my hardest matches here.
I went jigglypuff vs other players too, just not tops, which is why i didn't mention it.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ive been playing pokmon black for like, 16 hours so far.
Epic.....

Get at my serperior.
IT's so sexy.

Anyone haz pkmn FC's?

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I dunno the new pkmns their names, anyways i got this thunderzebrathingy he da bessssss! Get at me f. Ur serperior!

Anyone knows, when's the time I can go to the white forrest? U can get happiny there and I want a blissey!!!!!!! Is it after the 4th gym?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
No idea.
I don't know if i wanna get the hardcore crocodile, or if i wanna get he dragon-dark guy.

And i think i have my team made up. :D

My serperior da bess.
I named him B itches.
Because he has 4 popped collars, so he probably gets b itches all day errday.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
My game glitched. I walked into a lvl 193 zapdos, and when I tried to attack it, it freezed xD. My poor pkmn are at lvl 25 like wtf. This game sucks sending op pogemans at me imad.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I downloaded this game lol I think that's the problem, I didn't buy it in a store. There was also an icon saying I already caught zapdos? XD. Lvl 193 what is this? I don't even....

Lesson: buy your games in stores kids!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I downloaded this game lol I think that's the problem, I didn't buy it in a store. There was also an icon saying I already caught zapdos? XD. Lvl 193 what is this? I don't even....

Lesson: buy your games in stores kids!
lmao when did that happen? Like, first area? If so it may be anti-piracy to stop you from progressing, I also heard they will only give out like 5 exp points making leveling impossible for anyone sane.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
lmao when did that happen? Like, first area? If so it may be anti-piracy to stop you from progressing, I also heard they will only give out like 5 exp points making leveling impossible for anyone sane.
@ pinwheel forrest lol, the forrest after the 2nd gym xD I'm glad I saved though. Yeah I also think it has something to do with the piracy, but I don't think this is a way to let people stop playing. 193 isn't even legit xD. Oh and my exp works fine =O never heared bout that 1, I'm glad mines had 1 error then.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I thought the experience glitch was only around during the v0 translations of B/W anyway.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
66 people.
And that .gif was awesome.

Edit: So i was playing a falco, went to game 3 right? and i was at 164, and he was at 70...
I rested :troll:
Just watched the match then...

1. Was there a ledge-grab limit? If not, you should've planked whenever you had the lead.
2. Use nair to punish Phantasm on reaction by listening to the sound effects.
3. You used Pound unsafely quite a few times.

Those are the main things I noticed.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Just watched the match then...

1. Was there a ledge-grab limit? If not, you should've planked whenever you had the lead.
2. Use nair to punish Phantasm on reaction by listening to the sound effects.
3. You used Pound unsafely quite a few times.

Those are the main things I noticed.
There was a ledge grab limit,
i should, i was using headphones when i played, so i wasn't listening to phantasm.
and ill make sure to watch the replays and check those out.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Snake? No advice there. I feel it's almost unwinnable. I have a ZSS comain i use for harder matchups, against higher leveled snakes, i can't help you. I'm sure Jigglymaster can give you a heads up.

For Oli, that's hard too, but winnable. The key is to not land, or be above olimar. He's going to be doing alot of dumb pivot grabs. If you land you're going to be grabbed. The best option, i've found, is to do falling pounds. That gets you right in their face. Jab works really well at close quarters.
And obviously the goal is to get Oli off the stage. once he's there you can gimp him easy :D

If you get above him he's going to Usmash or Uair, both of which will hurt hard. His grabs are dumb good, and his Dsmash is ********.
If you can manage to get into his face, while not being on the ground...
Thats the goal.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I'll try out the descending pound against Olimar.

The main issue I was having with Snake is that he would punish everything stupidly hard. Aerial cross-ups weren't safe like they are in other match-ups, and if the Snake player read me he'd get a Ftilt out before I could hit him.

Next time I play I'm going to go for a more grounded grab-based strategy and see how that goes.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
For Snake: Crossovers don't beat U/Ftilt
Use rollout sparingly, because there could defintely be Prox mines waiting for you to roll into.
Remember, Snake's main kill moves will get you at low percents, ie, 70~

A full Fsmash will kill at 20.

@Jigglymaster, i'm already ahead of you :D

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah. the main time i get hits is from punishing phantasm / Aiming for the platform above the player, knowing they'll jump to avoid it / and if they're dumb.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
That is very true.
Like when you hit someone with a Dair rest, and you know you can always Dair - PGrab after that, because they'll be shielding

Top Bottom