• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Seems more like you found my blog.
I don't even like Cirno.

In other news, my interview today went rather well, so hopefully I'm getting the job. I'll find out Wednesday afternoon if I'm getting it or not, and if I do get it, I'll start next week.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Seems more like you found my blog.
I don't even like Cirno.

In other news, my interview today went rather well, so hopefully I'm getting the job. I'll find out Wednesday afternoon if I'm getting it or not, and if I do get it, I'll start next week.
Nice! Good luck.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
WHAT IS THIS **** MY LEG WAS ****ING BLEEDING AND YOU COME HERE WITH THIS CRAP, I QUIT THIS VIDEOGAME THESE ARE JUST DAYS I DON'T LIKE THIS VIDEOGAME ANYMORE

/.salt

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Don't be salty.
Especially when you're bleeding. That's painful.
Was it a pitbull or a rotweiler? Those are the D-bags of the dog world.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I ****ing big *** brown dog i dunno what kind, I just stood there and this ***** walked by and her dog just attacked me and bit me in my leg and then she was like 'oh! He never does that, I'm wondering what's up with beatle today, he just wants to play I guess' I swear to god imma get myself al gun and shoot that ***** *** dog. Even if he ment it in a playing-manner I'm mad I got a ****in open wound now:mad: ***** *** mother****in gay dog

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I ****ing big *** brown dog i dunno what kind, I just stood there and this ***** walked by and her dog just attacked me and bit me in my leg and then she was like 'oh! He never does that, I'm wondering what's up with beatle today, he just wants to play I guess' I swear to god imma get myself al gun and shoot that ***** *** dog. Even if he ment it in a playing-manner I'm mad I got a ****in open wound now:mad: ***** *** mother****in gay dog
What's wrong? You seem upset.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
I HAD THIS DREAM ONCE THAT KIM-JON-IL WAS PLAYING THE SIMS 3 AND HE MADE ALL THE PEOPLE LOOK THE SAME AND THEN HE GREW SO BORED OF THE GAME THAT HE ENDED HIS COUNTRIES ISOLATION...BUT HE REFUSED TO STOP WEARING PAJAMAS TO BOARD MEETINGS CUZ HES A G ;)...so yeah....i had a job interview today, but the job interviewer guy was on vacation and the manager basically told me to **** off and i was mad salty <:

highfive

Smash Lord
I HAD THIS DREAM ONCE THAT KIM-JON-IL WAS PLAYING THE SIMS 3 AND HE MADE ALL THE PEOPLE LOOK THE SAME AND THEN HE GREW SO BORED OF THE GAME THAT HE ENDED HIS COUNTRIES ISOLATION...BUT HE REFUSED TO STOP WEARING PAJAMAS TO BOARD MEETINGS CUZ HES A G ;)...so yeah....i had a job interview today, but the job interviewer guy was on vacation and the manager basically told me to **** off and i was mad salty <:
lol.

And downer about the interview thing.

Sup Puff boards? I'm back.

Exegguter

Smash Lord

Aww your dream, working at walmart has been crushed :( I hope you're not to emotional:(

And Lol at noob XD I was mad salty yesterday

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Ive known many people who work at walmart...they say it's insanity there.....but that's prob because it's the store like it in town.

I hate walmart with a passion

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I had a better dream, a bit ago I had this dream where Jigglypuff was in Marvel vs Capcom 3. It was awesome, but then I woke up and became a sad panda :'(

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I've been a sad panda since the beginning, because there's no Mega Man or Roll either :(

Lol, Marvel vs. Capcom without Mega Man.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
lol.

And downer about the interview thing.

Sup Puff boards? I'm back.
Oh, hey. No one acknowledged you. So i did :D

Ive known many people who work at walmart...they say it's insanity there.....but that's prob because it's the store like it in town.

I hate walmart with a passion
There's two ways i can respond to this:
A) I didn't know they let normal people work at Wal Mart?

B) You're friends must be old or incestual

I had a better dream, a bit ago I had this dream where Jigglypuff was in Marvel vs Capcom 3. It was awesome, but then I woke up and became a sad panda :'(
I used 'Sad Panda" Last night and no one got it. It makes me happy someone else uses that :D

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I've been a sad panda since the beginning, because there's no Mega Man or Roll either :(

Lol, Marvel vs. Capcom without Mega Man.
Lets make a petitition, not for megaman though, but for JIGGLYPUFF!

They'll rename it to Marvel vs Capcom vs Jigglypuff!

I dun give a **** if Jigglypuff isn't part of Marvel or Capcom she needs to be in that game now and she would be top tier too.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729

There's two ways i can respond to this:
A) I didn't know they let normal people work at Wal Mart?
Yah they do, but they either quit right away or the other employees infect them with their insanity

MvCvJ=best idea eva

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Lets make a petitition, not for megaman though, but for JIGGLYPUFF!

They'll rename it to Marvel vs Capcom vs Jigglypuff!

I dun give a **** if Jigglypuff isn't part of Marvel or Capcom she needs to be in that game now and she would be top tier too.
She'd get banned on the spot for excessive cuteness LOL

highfive

Smash Lord
I assume it was by the hand of a Moderator, a Super Moderator, a Senator, or an Admin.

It works both ways, man.
Damnit.

For what reason was ICG banned for?

And sup noob? Haven't talked to anyone here in a while. Haven't played Brawl for a while either.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
@SNO : yes Jiggs is back to her melee glory in project M. Fsmash is back, rest is back, everything's back (except the rambo bandana).
see it was the f-smash nerf that pissed me off more than rest in Brawl. I could of lived w/o rest but they ruined f-smash 100%... hitbox, knockback and range. Oh and added start up. =/

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Damnit.

For what reason was ICG banned for?
Honestly, I don't know the full story. From what I've heard (which isn't accurate by any means), he was banned for making a blog about "pleasuring oneself". You'll really need to ask around.

You're lucky I didn't say anything along the lines of him breaking the TOS.

And sup noob? Haven't talked to anyone here in a while. Haven't played Brawl for a while either.
I've been alright.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Chansey, the "Egg-Laying Pokemon"

Chansey is a nurturing pokemn, it can commonly be found taking care and healing other pokemon.
Unlike the amazing pokemon Jigglypuff, chansey is fat.

-Pokedex

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Why Chansey? You're not Air!
I'm not who.....?

Cause chansey is da bess evahh, she's ripped and she can survive till 999999999999999% unlike jiggs.. Ha..! And her double slap into egg bomb is very pro <33333333

Noob's a hater always acting like a **** stops being funny at 1 point..... Oh well

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
i have....something to say. Screw you all im leavin jiggs! unlike some of you jerks (except for tblock, hes a pretty nice guy) i actually wanna go somewhere in the brawl community! ive tried friggin PT and mario and G&W again and...well...everyone. everyone mid to low tier. but tonight, i OWN with Ice Climbers! just a little study with the metagame and big mij is back baby!

(if its a low tier im still picking jiggs)

also you guys arent really jerks...mainly just woody, who encourages lzr and exeg and all demz. kthxbai

Top Bottom