• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Yea and laik sometimez ur opponent goes laik in sleepmode and its laik totally awesome cause they have 2 mash buttons laik really fast 2 come out! I did it vs laik lvl5 cpu lucas and i then did a rowlouwt and he took laik lots of damage

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Hey Global didnt know you used jiggs :D

Perfect resting rollout if really risky :o

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
You should post here more often Global :)

And yah it's possible it's just uber risky :o(especially on wifi)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
So, My MU for diddy is now done. I think i'm done with most of the matchups that i know a full amount about. Anyone can take my skeleton i've created and use that to make a ditto for another character / make edits. I'll upload it later this week/next week. I wanna finish one or two more MU's.

Just uh, giving you guys the update.

Aka, my only friends ;3

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
WHY DO-YOU BUILD ME UP!? Jigglehpuff baby, just to let me down(let me down)...and mess me around and then worst of all(worst of all)...you never use rest when you say you will(say you will)...but our love is still! I NEED YOU!(i need you). MORE THAN ANYONE DARLING! Cuz i mained you right from the starr-art...SO BUILD ME UP! JIGGLEHPUFF! Don't break my har-art...:*(

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Why thanks! I actually used to main black DK, but made the switch to green once I saw that pic =P It also improved my tech skill tremendously for whatever reason.
As fun as that matchup is for jigglypuff v dk, i'm not going to be at Pound. Maybe Dapuffster is.

Mink won't :(

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Completely unrelated, but I have a job interview on Monday. Assuming I get the job, which is pretty likely, I will have money, which means I'll be able to travel again.

I'll be returning to Brawl once more.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Why thanks! I actually used to main black DK, but made the switch to green once I saw that pic =P It also improved my tech skill tremendously for whatever reason.

WARNING

It's a trap, broccoli Kong = will

If things go well here I might be there 2 spectate and if so I'll moneymatch u

EDIT: EVERYBODY ****IN PRE-ORDER MK IT'S DA BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
"You might not think I'm high...
but you can't see my eyes.
it's like a dream tonight,
I might just die, I see the lights

Somethings wrong with me...
I'm always called a "freak"
cuz all I do is pop this speed
this adderall is all I need"XD

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Uhm noob,

Could I get your permission to take control /care of the videothread? I'll keep it updated every week and and I'll organize a couple of things. Right now it's collecting dusk.

Top Bottom