• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

-LzR-

Smash Hero
All right, I guess I will do it tomorrow then. I hope we can finally actually do something.

And I am personally not interested in Project M...
I only like Brawl- and even that is not that good.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I only like SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL AHHHH
SO GOOD.
ALL I DO IS PLAY AND REST AND PUT FLOWERS ON HEADS

WHEN IN DOUBT ROLL IT OUTTTTTT

-LzR-

Smash Hero
That actually puts me thinking how damn useless the flowering effect of rest actually is.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I am also a big fan of utilt.....

Fresh u-tilt da bess(if they don't DI) lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay.
So i have 7 matchups done.
Would you guys like me to post them now? Or wait til i do a few more?
my goal was to do a few more low tiers....

But i want to introduce it.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
You should see dat Jiggly in brawlPLUS YO

have u seen her up throw boi? It kills likea motherfa! Or well it used too. But I was like, UP THROW K YOU'RE DEAD

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
So I was on Team Brawl the other day, and I was versing a Diddy Kong, he was good, and used the bananas a lot, he rarely got killed and kept kicking mine and my partner's ***. :p I was using Kirby and I just couldn't seem to do much, then, I switched to Jigglypuff. What was Very weird, he really didn't know how to handle me, like he would try dodging and stuff, but I just kept owning him with Jigglypuff's badass moves. Like he didn't dodge right, kept missing, and falling for my traps. :p

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
That sounds ike a good story.

Whats the plot?
It's very long to explain so I'll just give you the beginning of it.

Chapter 1: Genesis

The Beginning
1 In the beginning Jigglypuff created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Jigglypuff was hovering over the waters.
3 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff,” and there was light. 4 Jigglypuff saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 Jigglypuff called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” 7 So Jigglypuff made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 Jigglypuff called the vault “Jigglypuff.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” And it was so. 10 Jigglypuff called the dry ground “Jigglypuff,” and the gathered waters he called “Jigglypuff.” And Jigglypuff saw that it was good.
11 Then Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And Jigglypuff saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

14 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” And it was so. 16 Jigglypuff made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 Jigglypuff set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And Jigglypuff saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

20 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” 21 So Jigglypuff created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And Jigglypuff saw that it was good. 22 Jigglypuff blessed them and said, “Jigglypuff.” 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

24 And Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” And it was so. 25 Jigglypuff made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And Jigglypuff saw that it was good.
26 Then Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.”

27 So Jigglypuff created mankind in his own image,
in the image of Jigglypuff he created them;
male and female he created them.

28 Jigglypuff blessed them and said to them, “Jigglypuff.”
29 Then Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” And it was so.
31 Jigglypuff saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

------------------------------------
This is another one of my favorite stories in the Jigglypuff bible so I'll show you it.

The Jigglypuff Story
Once upon a time there was a young boy named Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff was 100 years old and lived in Jigglypuff, Jigglypuff. While walking home from school one day, a Pink Jigglypuff jumped out from behind a Jigglypuff and tackled Jigglypuff to the ground. But just when he was about to let out a scream for help, Jigglypuff realized that the Pink Jigglypuff was only licking his face, not trying to bite it off. At that moment, Jigglypuff decided to keep the Pink Jigglypuff as a pet. And on the way home he decided to name his pet Pink Jigglypuff ''Jigglypuff.''
When Jigglypuff and his new pet finally got home, guess who was standing on the front porch? That's right, it was Jigglypuff's mother, Jigglypuff. And boy was she surprised to see a Pink Jigglypuff following Jigglypuff into the yard! ''What in world is that?'' shouted Jigglypuff. ''It's a Pink Jigglypuff,'' answered Jigglypuff. ''Dah, I can see that, Jigglypuff, but what on earth is it doing here?'' said Jigglypuff. ''It's my new pet!'' answered Jigglypuff. ''Oh you think so do you?'' remarked Jigglypuff. ''I wouldn't get your hopes up. You know how your father hates Pink Jigglypuffs. But, well, I suppose you can keep him until your father comes home.'' And with that Jigglypuff grabbed Jigglypuff by the scruff of the neck and led his new pet into the house--even though he knew his father was probably going to dissaprove.
Once in the house, Jigglypuff and Jigglypuff played and played, that is until Jigglypuff's favorite television show, ''Jigglypuff,'' started. At that point Jigglypuff forgot all about Jigglypuff having an unsupervised run of the house. That is until half way through ''Jigglypuff,'' when Jigglypuff was brought back to reality when he heard his father shout, ''Jigglypuff!! Jigglypuff! Get your Jigglypuff in the Jigglypuff...NOW!!'' With that Jigglypuff rushed into the Jigglypuff to see what all the fuss was about. When he entered the Jigglypuff, there stood his father, Jigglypuff, pointing toward the Jigglypuff. ''Will someone please explain that?'' asked his father. Then, as Jigglypuff followed his father's finger to where it was pointing, he instantly knew what his father was so upset about. There, smack dab in the middle of the Jigglypuff, was the biggest pile of Jigglypuff doo-doo he had ever seen! ''I don't EVEN want to know how that got there,'' said Jigglypuff. ''But you had better get it cleaned up now! And you had better get rid of whatever it is that could have done such a thing!'' Well, knowing his father as well as he did, Jigglypuff knew there was no sense even asking his father if he could keep Jigglypuff for a pet. So without hesitation, Jigglypuff set out to find where Jigglypuff was hiding. After a few minutes of looking, Jigglypuff discovered Jigglypuff crouched beneath the table that Jigglypuff did his Jigglypuff on. ''Come on, Jigglypuff, it's time to find you a new home. And hey, don't look at me that way, I'm not the one who did the dirty deed on the Jigglypuff!'' scolded Jigglypuff. ''Thanks to you I'll never get to have my own pet Jigglypuff!! And with that Jigglypuff led Jigglypuff out of the house and down to the local Jigglypuff.
They had a pet section and Jigglypuff knew the owner would find Jigglypuff a good home. So after saying good-bye to Jigglypuff, and thanking the owner of Jigglypuff, Jigglypuff walked backed home and attempted to dround his sorrows by slamming down a half dozen Jigglypuffs. But Jigglypuff's pitty party came to an abrupt end when his father reminded him about the mess he had neglected to clean up. And low and behold, midway through the clean-up, Jigglypuff suddenly became thankful that someone else was going to have to do it from now on. The End.

This part of the story in the Jigglypuff Bible is being made into a movie. Go watch it when it comes out.

Also

This is Jigal Le Puf the French Jigglypuff, he's also in the Jigglypuff Bible as well.

Also he has a facebook, go friend him http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001484426538

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
This made my night complete.

did you like, google these verses?

LMAO

This is my new sig for a while.
Yus :3

Every part where it said God was replaced by Jigglypuff, and anything in quotes was also changed to "Jigglypuff"

Then the second story was an online mad lib where I filled in every possible verb, adjetive, noun, ect with Jigglypuff.

Then Jigglypuff said, “Jigglypuff.” And it was so.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dear jigglypuff that was awesome.

Like, seriously.
Whew. I can stop laughing. I officially put the link to your story on my friends FB wall and in the UCF thread (college thread on smashboards).
Bravo sir.

I used to never see you on here, now it seems i see you alot... why?

also, any tips on mixups for falcos?
I have the basics down, but i need different approaches.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Dear jigglypuff that was awesome.

Like, seriously.
Whew. I can stop laughing. I officially put the link to your story on my friends FB wall and in the UCF thread (college thread on smashboards).
Bravo sir.

I used to never see you on here, now it seems i see you alot... why?

also, any tips on mixups for falcos?
I have the basics down, but i need different approaches.
I don't know, I just have times where I like being on here and other times where I don't. I think me beating M2k in a match probably got me pumped up again with using Jigglypuff in Brawl.

As for the Falco matchup I'll talk about it later, I need to get to bed lol

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Quit Diddy for life, he is boring as hell. Go Puff.
And it's nice to see you here again.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Agreed with LZR. I missed you there for a while.
I was going through withdrawl.

And yeah you should be pumped. Theres only like, 20 people who have taken a match off him... much less 2 stocked.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
being Christian ima ignore the Jiggs is God part. She isnt. but shes close.
ANYWHO i need some new techniques for jiggs. im runnin dry.
Vids up of me soon dont worry now you can see my fail and actually...like...it?

-LzR-

Smash Hero
She doesn't have any techniques. You just need to space near perfectly to have a chance. Practice resting it's fun.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I got good rests in on Dk's and Bowsers...and Ganons.... being that they are big.
Its fun but only in kill range xD unless the DI to die on the side and come back before you wake up.....than you slowly watch a fist blink and blink until you die. sad. k well done. i like ROB tho....

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Learn to do some sort of practical rest setups. Like interrupting jabs or multihit moves. Or just do it because it's cool.

Anyways, anyone else who gets absolutely frustrated and embarrassed for missing it xD

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
lol i hate missing it in a match! and accidnelt resting when trying to pund cause your fighting UTDzac whos the best G&W and you're nervous....at least he picked PT xD

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Punishing rolls with rest, it's pretty cool.
Punishing spotdodges and airdodges is pretty awesome too.

And in dittos, rollout it waaaayyyy too easy to rest.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I spam pound and grabs all day

@ mr gaw
If you didn't know, bair into pound REALLY helps for di, i survived a fresh fair from peach at 96%
I'm still thankfull to era for that

Clel

Smash Journeyman
I punish rolls with a short hop autocancelled Dair into shield in case I miss but if I hit then I grab and uthrow, then follow up with Uair, then they air dodge to the ground but rollout will be over there.

Btw post 5541 was epic.

Top Bottom