• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

T-block

B2B TST
Grats Dapuffster... that's really awesome. Any reason you picked Picto over PS1? PS1 has more potential for stall imo, but whatever.

Then I told him that Jigglypuffs the 4th worst character in the game and he replied by saying that the BBR doesn't know what they're doing and that she should be higher up.
lol...he has a tendency to say good things about any character that can beat him. She definitely should be higher up though.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Grats Dapuffster... that's really awesome. Any reason you picked Picto over PS1? PS1 has more potential for stall imo, but whatever.
The drawings, I wanted to use as many shenanigans as possible because pros don't study shenanigans like that. If Jungle Japes was a viable CP I woulda picked that instead, I'm alot better wtih Jiggs there.

T-block

B2B TST
Just curious, if you weren't going for "shenanigans" and were only going for stall, would you go to PS1 or Pictochat? Now that I think about it, PS1 might not even be better than Pictochat for that...

Anyways, any word on vids for this?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Also guys, if you haven't seen my thread i just created i am going to be making a SWF Jigglypuff combo video. Some of the othe rboards have taken initiative to make one, and i'm going to do it for us. EraofGame sent me some vids, if anyone has some tell me. If you have youtube links, i have programs to download the vids. Thanks :D

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Lol my silly clip made it in the trailer :3

I'll look through my replay vault to see if I have anything better

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Lol I don't really like rock music :( (personal opinion) , maybe you could use another song after the 1 you have now

(.Y.)

Noobicidal

Smash Master
With the speed of this board, it really doesn't matter that much. I'm sure Mink will still see the message.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Thanks,
I just wanted a good breakdown for the beginning to get people pumped.
After the song, or even halfway through i can switch it up.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
You could watch meow's combo vid for an example ( if he hasn't delete it yet) imo a combovid should be entertaining and wtf moments, nothing more and nothing less lol or you could watch mines with LOTS of random pound approaches yaaaaaay

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
meow's combo video got removed a long time ago bro. Saddening, because I used to watch it for inspiration and it was the best puff one imo

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Just curious, if you weren't going for "shenanigans" and were only going for stall, would you go to PS1 or Pictochat? Now that I think about it, PS1 might not even be better than Pictochat for that...

Anyways, any word on vids for this?
I was mostly air planking, and its hard to do that on PS1. Plus I can't get stage spiked on Picochat.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
thanks! im still a good G&W so if neccisary i'll use him. but im out of practice with him so i'll need to do that today.
air camps? or are they too stally? and what grab releases can jiggs do?

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Oh and don't even try using jiggs against marth/snake, even if the snake is really bad.
Also grab, then let them groundrelease/use rollout to see how smart your opponent is.
Don't be afraid to time out :awesome:

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
well....i may have no choice :D i just 2ko'd a lvl 9 snake cpu with jiggs, and lost with G&W....to be fair, im not used to the GCC with G&W and down csticked off the edge....twice.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
If when you grab a character and their feet are not touching the ground you can force an air release. You usually have to grab them off stage or be taller then them. But the only character I think Jiggs has a combo on is Wario, if you somehow get an air release.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
hey! im going to a tournament this Saturday. Phase X. any other puffs going, or any good competitive techniques i need to get in today and tomorow?
da hell I was there too lol! I was the girl in denim with brown hair and red purse. I only did doubles this time. I teamed with Zigsta (Bowser) and went Kirby/Jigglypuff. We placed so I'm happy. We lost to a MK/Wario team, only to be knocked out by another MK/Wario team :glare: Dallas ruleset is kinda ****ty, stage wise + MK legal (he was banned in Houston...) that's why i didn't enter singles. If they had low tiers I would of entered and gone Jigglypuff/Lucas

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
LOL i saw you. Labernash is my brother. he was tthe wario who teamed with yoshi in yalls first doubles.

Aside from that, im pretty sure i placed last. we'el see when they post the results

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
LOL i saw you. Labernash is my brother. he was tthe wario who teamed with yoshi in yalls first doubles.

Aside from that, im pretty sure i placed last. we'el see when they post the results
ahahah the end of that final match was ****ing hype, iirc zig was out and it was me vs Wario and Yoshi, your bro was at high % so i was able to remove him with a b-air then it was pretty intense against the yoshi, esp it was gamepoint, but i stayed cool and finished him off so we won the set. Crowd reaction was funny. Lol your bro's Wario was hilarious it seemed like everytime I looked at him he was taunting Zigsta or something... o_O he likes that *** taunt xD

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
ahahah the end of that final match was ****ing hype, iirc zig was out and it was me vs Wario and Yoshi, your bro was at high % so i was able to remove him with a b-air then it was pretty intense against the yoshi, esp it was gamepoint, but i stayed cool and finished him off so we won the set. Crowd reaction was funny. Lol your bro's Wario was hilarious it seemed like everytime I looked at him he was taunting Zigsta or something... o_O he likes that *** taunt xD
you should see him in friendlies :D it dosent end!

Top Bottom