• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Is picto now a legit cp for jiggs xD? Lolol
I'm so happy this is true, this **** will raise jiggs on tier list and will give people more motivation.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Is picto now a legit cp for jiggs xD? Lolol
I'm so happy this is true, this **** will raise jiggs on tier list and will give people more motivation.
Well, it's a good thing our little Jigglypuff main won the set, right?

Wait...

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
^Lololol, two stocking m2k is a great accomplishment by it self :o

I would love to see m2k's face after he lost :laugh:

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Well, it's a good thing our little Jigglypuff main won the set, right?

Wait...
You're right taking a game (2stock) of the best mk as a crappy character is a bad accomplishment. Not to forget the match up is ''almost unwinnable'' anyway. It's nothing to be happy about. I mean who CAN'T take a game out of m2k's mk as jiggs?!

/end sarcasm.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
So, what happened? Did he go diddy kong 1st and 3rd game? was m2k sandbagging?
M2k is pretty fail at Sdi'ing jiggly's down air...but i haven't played him in quite a while so i can't really say. LOL @ diddy tho.
M2K- ha! ima beat him dittos for the lulz!!:bee:...*jigglymaster goes jiggz* ...****

Exegguter

Smash Lord
So, what happened? Did he go diddy kong 1st and 3rd game? was m2k sandbagging?

What i heared from the livestream was this:

M2k going mk first game dapuffster going jiggs.
Dapuffster 2 stocking his mk game 1.
Then m2k scrooged and planked him and he won the set. I dunno bout the characters game 2 and 3.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
To be fair though, he probably doesn't know the MU at all and Dapuffster has claimed to be really good at it. Though what Dapuffster should have done is time him out also and it would have been a wonderful game of tag lolol. Also, winning one game is not going to move Jiggs up the tier list..

EDIT: Apparently Dapuffster did time him out? I wanna know the details.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I dunno!! XD i wanna know to i'm just posting what I heared lol. Someone bring him here to speak up.

Also i know 1 match wont raise her but if stuff like this keeps popping up it surely will.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hey guys, I just checked here and I'm guessing you are all curious about what happened.

So let me just lay down the details.

First off every single match in the set was Jigglypuff vs MK

Match 1: FD

M2k is suprised I went Jigglypuff instead of Diddy Kong. But honsetly I would've lost horribly had I gone Diddy. anyways I get gimped pretty quickly and he 2 stocks me. I fluked.

Match 2: Picochat

So I bring him to Picochat and try my timing out method. I got the lead, I kept hitting him with pound which he was surprised it had such a long range. And I think I killed him with rollout in the middle of the air first stock. Then i started running away and hid behind the drawings and he just couldn't catch me. Then the second and third kills were by Drill to rest. It wasn't a time out but I made him approach pretty much the entire match.

Match 3: Smashville

So he brings me to smashvile and does a better this time. It was pretty even at 2nd stock but he got the lead and kept it for the rest of the match. He either 2 stocked me or JV 1 stocked me. All in all it wasn't a fluke like the first match and I could've won the set had there been some extra luck on my side match 3. But oh wells. I beat him on picochat and that's what I wanted to do.

But yeah, M2k knows absolutley nothing about the matchup, he didn't know how to DI drill to rest, he didn't know that he could stop rollout with tornado, he kept trying to hit me with pivot fsmashes but I just punished him with dash attack. So its not like this was a super big win or anything its just that he didn't know the matchup at all.

The set MIGHT have been recorded but I'm not sure and I don't know who's wii we played on.

ItoI6

Smash Journeyman
Still pretty cool. You'd have to go up several tiers before you could find another char that could take a game off him. Great job dude hope u keep playin puff in the future.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
May I ask you, why picto because i honestly have no clue why against mk, I usually pick halberd if i have to cp cause rest kills at a very low % there like 50% why didnt u? Just curious.

Edit: how did m2k react when u beat him game 2 did he rage? Lmao

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
because MK can plank? and is better at it? PC for space I'm assuming.

anyways, can we rest snake out of nair?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
May I ask you, why picto because i honestly have no clue why against mk, I usually pick halberd if i have to cp cause rest kills very at like 50% there why didnt u? Juct curious.
I picked it kind of randomly. I wanted to stall the best that I could and I thought that'd be the best place to do it. And it turned out that it did.

For example the whale picture came up and I was in the inside while M2k was on the outside so I stayed and camped in there. Then there was the piranha plant that came up and I threw him into it and he got hit. Then there was also the rockets which I hid on the other side and he got hit by them as well.

Not to mention you can't go under the stage or get stage spiked which is how he gimped me match 1. I was trying to edgegaurd him and I got shuttle looped stage spiked at like 20%.

Nah he took it okay. He was just so surprised at all the things that Jigglypuff could do and was ranting about them. Then after the set he wanted to give me a demonstration of how big Jigglypuff's pound attack is. So he ran to the other side of the room and pretended to do pound and said "I hit you"

Then I told him that Jigglypuffs the 4th worst character in the game and he replied by saying that the BBR doesn't know what they're doing and that she should be higher up.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
That seems reasonable. Still... If he got the lead game 2 it would've been really hard to win if he camped you and you'd have to approach. Good job though.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I wish Veril didn't nuke his thread on Rest interrupts. You can SDI Rest nearly every multi-hit move with a few exceptions.
Still having trouble with getting rest out of nado. I'm just not getting it D:

If I could pull that off in a match.... just think lol

Me: Hey m2k, you know you can stop rollout with nado right?

M2k: I can? *does nado to stop my rollout*

*Interrupted with rest and m2k dies*

M2k: WTF JUST HAPPENED.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Still having trouble with getting rest out of nado. I'm just not getting it D:

If I could pull that off in a match.... just think lol

Me: Hey m2k, you know you can stop rollout with nado right?

M2k: I can? *does nado to stop my rollout*

*Interrupted with rest and m2k dies*

M2k: WTF JUST HAPPENED.
My life would be complete.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
wow this is one of the greatest accomplishments in jiggs history :D

Was the match recorded in anyway?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
wow this is one of the greatest accomplishments in jiggs history :D

Was the match recorded in anyway?
I can't remember if I saved the replay or not and I'm not 100% sure who's wii I was playing on. We kinda thought it was Ninja Link's Wii since I thought we played on a certain looking Wii but unfortunately he didn't find any replay data of it on his wii. So either it wasn't recorded or it on some random person's wii.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You mean yesterday, cause that's when it happened.

January 16th, 2011. J-day.
Sounds good to me. This will be a date written in Jigglypuff history.
Prior to today, i've always avoided making jigglypuff campy, and been more aggro. But you sir.... beating M2k...

was enough for me to want to bring the camp back. Picto for life.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Too bad you can't rest tornado, like ever, sorry, it's not possible.

Also, gj for actually doing something with Jiggz. But to tell the truth, next time you are gonna get owned, he won't be surprised anymore.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Too bad you can't rest tornado, like ever, sorry, it's not possible.

Also, gj for actually doing something with Jiggz. But to tell the truth, next time you are gonna get owned, he won't be surprised anymore.
This actually wasn't the first time I played him with Jiggs. I've played him in a couple of other tournament matches and I also played against him with Jiggs in the doubles tournament there.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
M2k said he was getting hard core camped because he suicided with drill rush or something on facebook...and then he came back and ***** game 3 or something

-LzR-

Smash Hero
There is no john good enough against Puff. That is our biggest strength, learn to abuse it Puffs.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
M2k said he was getting hard core camped because he suicided with drill rush or something on facebook...and then he came back and ***** game 3 or something
Yes he did kill himself with Drill Rush on purpouse on his last life for that exact reason.

He didn't **** game 3 tho, he did for match 1, but defiantly not match 3. That match coulda gone either way but he got the lead and kept it.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Picto is not always a legal cp though am I right?

Is jiggs good on castle siege btw? I never tried to test it in a tourney match.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Picto is legal. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292389

Now that I think about it, I should try using Pictochat if they ban FD. Mainly because I abuse Rollout to punish landings (which works VERY well against some characters) and having no platforms sounds really helpful.

By the way, it's impossible to use any move to interrupt tornado if the MK is using it correctly. You cannot SDI tornado because it only has 1 frame of hitlag for the multihit parts, and you need more then 1 to SDI; or something like that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kAX5O1ftpo
If the MK lets you out of the tornado on accident then you could probably Rest or any other punish. I usually jump and use dair.

ItoI6

Smash Journeyman
Hey jigglymaster, everyone was all hyped a bout the m2k thing but what did u actually place at the tourny?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hey jigglymaster, everyone was all hyped a bout the m2k thing but what did u actually place at the tourny?
33rd out of 77 entrants. I got a pretty bad bracket. M2k in round 2 and then in loseres I had to fight Vinnie whos this really good G&W and ICs. His G&W beat my Diddy up pretty badly and 3 stocked my Jiggs with IC on FD with 0 to death cgs.

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=9930

btw my tag is Dapuffster on Allisbrawl not Jigglymaster

Top Bottom