• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

-LzR-

Smash Hero
So my DS has been broken since September. Countless times I have tried to open it with no success.
I saved up money to buy a new one after new year. 10 minutes ago, I decided to try just one more time before giving up the old one and for my surprise, IT ****ING WORKS! HAPPY NEW YEAR PUFFS!

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
My controller got stuck in the down position today. Instead of throwing it out i tried doing the ladder with it lol...automatic sdi was pretty cool...i was actual landing a lot of epic bs combos...but i kept accidentally resting while i was offstage and had a lead....I'm still messing around with it/trying to fix it...but i'll prolly end up just throwing it out. I go through controllers so fast its crazy

DZLE

Smash Master
So like for years now i've kept a Jigglypuff pokemon card behind my drivers license in my wallet.
So I was flying back home from SanDiego yesterday on my benefits, and when I was showing her my employee pass she was like I need to see ID.
So I pull out my drivers license and there sat my Jigglypuff card. She half grabbed at my license, and half stared at the card.
This went on for a good like 6 seconds before she shook her head, smiled, and thanked me and I was on my way.

The power of Jiggz guys.

DZLE

Smash Master
I love you too Jawz. I love you too.
PROOF:
[collapse= omghugeforsomereason]
[/collapse]

Terrible quality, but you get the point

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
this exact one i beleive
I had a Jigglypuff deck and it ***** so hard. Wigglytuff's do the wave was amazing and they had double colorless energy making them even more amazing.

In the deck i had

jigglypuff family
spearow family
doduo family (Dodrio was good and i liked lowered retreat cost ability because i used a lot of:)
lickitung (3 retreat cost)
Kangaskan ( 3 retreat cost)

i never went to card tournies but when i went to a pokemon video game tourny some former card champion was there with his deck and he brought it, i brought my jigglypuff deck and i ***** him o.O He was shocked and he gave me a promo holo Pichu card because he was so impressed lol. He used electabuzz and ****.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
It was a dumb 8 man lowtiers. It was the first lowtier I have ever hosted and the first lowtier in Finland. We got ***** by a Yoshi who had never played Yoshi before lol.

It's still worth posting so you can track your progress tbh. At least you would have SOMETHING to put down.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
It was a dumb 8 man lowtiers. It was the first lowtier I have ever hosted and the first lowtier in Finland. We got ***** by a Yoshi who had never played Yoshi before lol.
Ah, I see. What were the top three placings? Also, was there cash involved?

Regardless, establishing a scene in an area like that deserves some praise at least.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Yeah I established a scene here, we have over 30 players now :)
That tourney was mostly for Brawl singles, which I won btw ;)
People wanted to have lowtiers, so I held one. There was a small 2e fee so the winner got a whopping 16e xD

Well the top 3... Hmm... Well
The 1st place was Jaxi with Yoshi I think
The 2nd place was Vurkyzo with Lucas.
And the 3rd I can't be sure but it must have been Xylitol with his Lucas.

I will post results later when I do it for singles.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Not bad! Definitely get those results up if you can. Any potential way to boost morale around here would definitely be appreciated.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
All right, I will do that. If it helps at all I beat Link in the LT bracket :awesome:
Anyways, it was the first time I got to use Puff in serious matches. I was disappointed, but what can I do when I played a ****ty char like her. Gotta keep practising. What kept me from the last place was rest :awesome:

Anyways, I think Yoshi should be midtier anyways. Way too good for LT.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
LOL yoshi's who pivot grab camp are sooooooooo gay for jiggz.
Dapuffster and I both lost to the same yoshi player in a low tier event a few months back. **** is so annoying LOL

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Yeah and the Yoshi who absolutely ***** the lowtiers, didn't lose a single match I think, hadn't ever play Yoshi before >_>

Top Bottom