• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You guys ever play Poltergust? Or watched him? Oh man, he's disgusting. I got 2/3 stocked by him in low tiers... He took first place in singles. with wins over the top meta in FL. He's disgusting.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Ugh i lost to a yoshi 2, saturday in a tourney match xD then i went ddd and won game 2 and 3, yoshi is so annoying (eggs and pivot grab spam)

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Yoshi's pivot grab can be pretty annoying, especially since it works really well against most puff approaches. Approaching above his grab range seems to work the best for me personally.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I don't mind yoshis pivot grab as much as his eggs :/

@superM You didn't whoop me in wifi :p

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
That's because you're too quick Box. =P

Like when someone goes too quick I get confused and don't do well. Like Box's Falco is just too quick doing Blasters every sec and comboing well. =P

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Barrel roll into smash attack, b for damage and you can shield with L and when u press A you grab!! I always beat my friend and he can clear classic mode on very hard!!!! I must be the best playahh everr

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Sorry LzR D:
,Yah we are wifi players(that pretty much makes us scrubs if we are good or not)

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Well wifi is all I got until I get older and find a offline community....so I have fun and do my best on it

Wifi is a dumb subject sorry it got brought up :o

-LzR-

Smash Hero
People who say they play wifi because there are no offline players are dumb:

Here is my funny little story: I had exactly 2 friends who played Brawl. We played for like a year. We couldn't find other players, so we were stuck to WiFi. Then we found a community, but noticed it's also WiFi, there were no tournaments.
Then one person that I met told me to try starting with small smashfests and then move on to tournaments.

Now we have an active offline scene here in Finland and things are going really well.

The moral of the story, if there ain't a scene, start it :)

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Well I live in a small mining community and I don't even have friends that play smash :(

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I should know since I normally pick Jiggz on Wi-Fi. =P
95% sure you would be the one getting wrecked if you were doing offline. Jigglypuff is buffed like hell online and can actually kill. I was thinking of explaining the differences in my guide. You guys think I should?

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
I started practicing on AiB ladder today; practicing as much as I can for Winter Game Fest. Will be my 2nd tourney and I bet I'll do terribly, but it should be fun!
The moral of the story, if there ain't a scene, start it :)
I've been trying to start a smash scene here (as in close to me, there are tons of tourneys in SoCal but too far for me), but they usually flake out :| I know there are some smashers here, and I'd love to start a smash scene here if given the chance.. Though, even if I had a smash scene I'd still play Wifi for the player variety.
95% sure you would be the one getting wrecked if you were doing offline. Jigglypuff is buffed like hell online and can actually kill. I was thinking of explaining the differences in my guide. You guys think I should?
Idk I wouldn't say she's buffed that much, people might fall for some stupid Rollouts. But have fun trying to land Rest in wifi..

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Go hunt for Pokemon fossils in the mines then LOOOL...jk
*enters mine shaft* *sees copper everywhere* *leaves because there is no fossils*

@Jurihan I think jiggs is buffed on wifi also....wifi makes things harder to punish(Maybe not for everybody). and yep people fall into rollouts that could be easily punished offline XD

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I think Puff sucks on Wifi like 3x more. But I guess it's because I still use offline tactics in WiFi and naturally they don't work. That's why I can't even beat people with MK on WiFi, I try to read their dodges and shield, as if WiFi players are gonna use those lol. I would have a better chance by just spamming dsmash and upB, but no I prefer to play smart.

But yeah in red connection rollout is pretty funny.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Jiggs is hella bad on wifi especially when you face rollcarios xD she can't punish **** and you almost can't space anything. I really believe she's the worst character on wifi. Even below ganon****.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Everyone is biased about Wifi. Snake mains refuse to believe their char ***** in Wifi, everyone else says their char sucks in Wifi when they lost and when they win their char sucks but they won because they are da bess. Wifi ftl.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I haven't noticed, but you're probably right, especially since I don't do offline a lot (not a lot of friends want to play :p)

I hate when I see Jigglypuffs on Wi-Fi just constantly using nonsense like roll-out and smashes on the ground, cuz it's so easy to punish them for that. :p

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
so jiggs have any super cool/gay exploit on any character?

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I guess she doesn't really have many, but she can exploit slow characters with crappy recoveries well (like there were much of those anyways).

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
online it's harder to react to or punish anything. It's like that in any fighter. So Jigglypuff can kill better, and even do across the screen rollouts to a certain degree of success.

I beat a game and watch on wifi using 2 moves... dash attack and rollout. True story. It was a red connection lol.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I heard dapuffster 2 stocked m2k's mk as jiggs at ktar then m2k scrooged him and won the set. Like wtf if this is true then dapuffster is hella legit

LIKE WTFFFFF i so hope this is true

Top Bottom