• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

T-block

B2B TST
You know what I don't understand is if you had the reflexes to sdi in milliseconds, why didn't you just not get hit in the first place. Unless you were purposely baiting them, or a move with a resonable amount of hitlag/multi-hit like dair so there is time to see it coming. You only have 7 frames to SDI uair, and the average reaction time is like 12 frames. It's possible to SDI it but I think there are only a few people that would.
Sometimes you're in situations where you know you're going to be hit, but you can't do anything to avoid it. If you air dodge early and get baited, you know you're probably going to be hit before your air dodge ends. At that point, there's nothing you can really do except be ready to SDI/DI properly.

Yes, generally multi-hit moves only count to one slot in the stale moves queue.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm looking forward to New Year's Eve, but I know that I'll wake up with a pounding headache.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
it isn't fair what alcohol does to a person. I'm sure a few hours of extra rest will help.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
dumped my last boyfriend because he got wasted when he was suppose to show up for the third date. =/

Noobicidal

Smash Master
The kids are gone, I'm alone, and I can finally spend time with the woman I love.

She's a bit embarrassed about the whole ordeal, but I'm sure she doesn't mind. I wish I could bake better cookies for her sake.

;_;

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Ohh Smirnoff. Just had a few cans of Smirnoff Ice double black, goood stuff.

That girl has pretty eyes, youz a lucky mang.

Roll and pound that Xmas *****, be trippin into rest.

Hmm... The reasons MLG board mentioned were for a few reasons. Sponsers, attendence, and the thing with ADHD/M2K. I suppose this would help with attendence, but I wonder if anyone has any ideas to help with the sponsor thing.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
The kids are gone, I'm alone, and I can finally spend time with the woman I love.

She's a bit embarrassed about the whole ordeal, but I'm sure she doesn't mind. I wish I could bake better cookies for her sake.

;_;
i think we have the exact same computer lol

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Hey Noob, I looked up Rozen Maiden but I just found a series that's 12 episodes long. is that it or do i need to look harder?
There's "Rozen Maiden", which is 12 episodes, "Rozen Maiden Träumend", which is 12 episodes, and "Rozen Maiden Ouvertüre", which is a set of OVAs centered around Suigintou, which should be watched after seasons one and two, though it'd technically be considered season 1.5.

The series isn't canon to the manga, but it's still a fairly accurate adaptation, certain key events and pacing aside.

Top Bottom