• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
how much I love Jiggy dittoes. Especially when they are really close.

Me and Zen always have such fun matches <3 like 1%, hit for hit dittoes.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I don't like any ditto in this game. every character has some horrible silly thing in the match up.high level puff ditto are each of your floating around waiting for openings that won't come. miss a rest? up lost a stock.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I don't like any ditto in this game. every character has some horrible silly thing in the match up.high level puff ditto are each of your floating around waiting for openings that won't come. miss a rest? up lost a stock.
thats actually the fun of JP ditto's, unlike Zelda ones where you can't do anything.....

ADHD

Smash Hero
wooow congratz ;D

lol Jiggly, ADHD and Ally were doing Zelda dittos on a livestream and it was funny.
That was atomsk.

Dude zelda dittos are amazing, omg.. Did you see my zelda in teams on rainbow cruise with three other metaknights? I think it was recorded.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
oh my bad ADHD ^^" got confused for a sec i guess.

and yea i saw that vid! its on Coney's channel iirc. Lol entertaining match for sure.

Janne

Smash Journeyman
Jigglypuff was my fave pokemon back when it was only Gen I. I still love her now though. Hi Jigglypuff boards.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
You beat me to it. I'd appreciate it if people showed up to this. Please and thank you. :)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
;____; wrong thread but oh well lol

i cant ever be mad at Yink <3

and yea Janne it's not very active =P

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Jiggs board went into a coma years ago. It has become a place for drifters & bored posters. Not many jigg regulars anymore. I like it here.

Silence.

We have a few regulars here like Noob and Woody, but that's about it.

Then we have......... me :3

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i'm really starting to like tilt sticked nairs. You get extra movement and fade-away options and your thumb never has to leave the c-stick so you can alternate nairs and dairs really easily.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Alright everyone, I'm going to give a little insight as to what I'm going to be doing over the next few days. I was looking through the match up thread, and I noticed how horribly inconvenient it is to scroll down to find a certain match up ratio and discussion. What I'm going to be doing is pretty much creating a thread for each character that we already have discussed in the past (18 total characters, with six not having a final summary), and have a long, in-depth summary in the OP of each thread. What this will allow us to do is have a very pretty and organized main thread (the Compendium), and it will link to each and every character sub-thread (the Exports). Those threads will have longer, and more accurate summaries than the current Compendium, and each thread will be dedicated to a character.

Hopefully, the Compendium will become stickied, and after the initial thread test, the Compendium will direct people to the currently active discussion. We also have eight visibly locked threads on the front page, and I'd much rather see it filled with character discussion than that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Great idea Noob! ;D

It'll make it alot easier and give more insight to the MUs.

Plus your right it would be better to look at character discussions then those locked threads Dx

T-block

B2B TST
Alright everyone, I'm going to give a little insight as to what I'm going to be doing over the next few days. I was looking through the match up thread, and I noticed how horribly inconvenient it is to scroll down to find a certain match up ratio and discussion. What I'm going to be doing is pretty much creating a thread for each character that we already have discussed in the past (18 total characters, with six not having a final summary), and have a long, in-depth summary in the OP of each thread. What this will allow us to do is have a very pretty and organized main thread (the Compendium), and it will link to each and every character sub-thread (the Exports). Those threads will have longer, and more accurate summaries than the current Compendium, and each thread will be dedicated to a character.

Hopefully, the Compendium will become stickied, and after the initial thread test, the Compendium will direct people to the currently active discussion. We also have eight visibly locked threads on the front page, and I'd much rather see it filled with character discussion than that.
I support this. Yay for initiative ^^

Let's kickstart these boards.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
it'd be nice if these boards did get a little active ;o

However Noob is doing such an epic job working around every thread and fixing things. And woooow the Mario MU moved fast o_O

Top Bottom