• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Three stocked twice with Jigglypuff today, had a ton of fun :D
May consider her a secondary!

inb4wtfisthisn00b

Veril

Frame Savant
Dapuffster, I have a bunch of data on rest KO variance by platform height and stage choice. I'll have to look over those numbers you posted but if you wanted to add in platform data we should talk sometime.

Frost94

Smash Cadet
Hi everyone

Hi everyone im new to the forums and deicided(probably spelt that wrong) to say hi. ima 'puff main

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Because they're not used to using such an unmanly character, so they use that avatar in an attempt to retain their manliness.

Welcome Frost.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Lol Frost too good.

Jiggz used to be my funzies character, should pick her back up again

Frost94

Smash Cadet
im mainly TL and MK but i use puff to embarass cocky n00bs who think shw suks cuz shes pink

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Indeed, it's funny when you ask a newbie who the worst character is and they say Jigglypuff. *laughs gleefully*

Well at least that's how it was in N64. Don't know who the newbs generally consider the worst in Brawl. Maybe Olimar XD

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Yes, I thought Olimar was the worst character in the game because I slammed attacks without Pikmin xD

Frost94

Smash Cadet
i remember when i was new to online iwas dk facing oli ,puff and game and watch ithought easy win i barely survived oli wen he finnaly died i got pound spammed and lost

Noobicidal

Smash Master
PLEASE quit posting if you have the most recent post on a thread. Just use the Edit button to edit your most recent post.

Anyway, use MK.

Frost94

Smash Cadet
?

ok i will start editing and ok mk it is edit how do i change from smash rookie 2 somthing else

Top Bottom