• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Frost94

Smash Cadet
?

srry about the double posting i didnt know it was against the rules

EDIT does anyone know how to change from smash rookie to somthing else

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
it changes as your post count goes up in a preset order (you get master at 1k) or you can ask a mod to change it to something to your liking, but they might not.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Mods can't change it.

It'll change with your post count, or you can buy Premium and change it to whatever you want.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Well IMO Jigglypuff is the most fun character to play in Brawl. Too bad she sucks and that is why I main her in melee.
You can do combos pretty well with good reads and fast aerials. Just learn to rest :)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Well IMO Jigglypuff is the most fun character to play in Brawl. Too bad she sucks and that is why I main her in melee.
You can do combos pretty well with good reads and fast aerials. Just learn to rest :)
Oh god...this is gonna be tough, I never sleep :urg:

/badjoke

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
My mate fell asleep in Media class, proceeded to take a marker and placed light dots on his face.

You guys ever draw on your friends faces as they slept? Best things to draw?
inb4pen1s

Noobicidal

Smash Master
My mate fell asleep in Media class, proceeded to take a marker and placed light dots on his face.

inb4pen1s
Whiskers, definitely.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679

inb4pen1s
Whiskers are fun after that give them a manly mustaches!
oh and smiley faces.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
**** I hate finding this board. I'm soooooooo used to calling her Purin that I alway look in the P's when my other mains are. (PT & Pikachu)

Anyway, I forgot why I came here. ****

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
wow didn't check back here and the social moves about 3 pages.....too bad to so many double posts T.T

Welcome though ;o

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well it's still movement so im glad with that :3

so what costume do you guys use for Jiggly? I use the awesome Sunhat ;D

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I use Flower Purin. Goes with the Flower Pikachu model I made.

Speaking of which I did it again. I when to the p's and clicked on the Pikachu board thinking it was the Purin board. x(

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
:laugh: that sucks BlazingKatakiri.

Also Sunhat is the way to go and wooow a Konan texture would be awesome ;o

If someone takes the sunhat I usually go for the Sleepy hat Jiggly.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I use Sharingan Puff..... not even that big of a Naruto fan, but the texture's pretty sweet.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Yay I went to the right board this time! Before anyone brings it up, this is why I say Purin instead of Jigglypuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyXb90tTt74

That's what my Brawl looks like. I constantly hear "Purin" when I play my Brawl so it kind of just got embedded into my brain.

EDIT: Oh! And that video is a replay that I recorded with my personal FD texture. It's just FD, only the appearance has changed. No replay desync with normal FD replays.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
xD that is horrid/funny at the same time. ;D

and yay Vocal has come to this social. Should become more active now. :088:

Edit: Holy **** I looooove that Texture and I love the announcer! :OOOOO Also your Jiggly if fun to watch. Especially with the noises Jigglypuff makes when she attacks <3

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
xD that is horrid/funny at the same time. ;D

and yay Vocal has come to this social. Should become more active now. :088:

Edit: Holy **** I looooove that Texture and I love the announcer! :OOOOO Also your Jiggly if fun to watch. Especially with the noises Jigglypuff makes when she attacks <3
I do kinda have that effect places :D (Except the MK social...just because MKs aren't social :/)

And whut ^that gai sed - is that announcer built into the game or was that recorded afterwards?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Enjoy your time here.

Not that I enjoy the company of social butterflies that hop from topic to topic in search of +1 post count, but it can't be helped.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Enjoy your time here.

Not that I enjoy the company of social butterflies that hop from topic to topic in search of +1 post count, but it can't be helped.
Lol I'm not a +1 guy in the least, and I don't just randomly hop from topic to topic. I really only go places when I have a reason to - when I decided to start learning Samus, I visited there, I came here because I'd like to start learning Jiggs, I visit the ZSS boards from time to time because that's my old main, and I go to Wolf boards because I know a guy there. Probably the most random were the MK social, which I don't post in very much; the Peach social, which I went into one night to complain about Peach's Dair and kinda never left :chuckle:; and the Ganon social, which I went into only once I began testing the properties of Ganoncide.

The things I post are never about increasing my post count - I don't even think about stuff like that. I come to this website to enjoy myself and joke around with other people who love the same thing I do, Smash, and perhaps other things as well. If you doubt me, just go take a look at the threads in tactical discussion - chances are you'll find me in any of the big name threads because I LOVE to talk about this game and discuss it with other people who have spent as much time thinking about it as I have. (The Ganoncide tests were actually an outcropping of a discussion in the 3.1 ruleset thread.)

You can have your snyde, snarky attitude all you like, but that's just because you aren't a social person, as you yourself have commented before. I like people :D That doesn't make me a +1 *****, it just means I like communicating. If posting didn't add to my post count, I'd still do it BECAUSE I LIKE IT.

So **** you. Geez, no need to be such a d***.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Yay I went to the right board this time! Before anyone brings it up, this is why I say Purin instead of Jigglypuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyXb90tTt74

That's what my Brawl looks like. I constantly hear "Purin" when I play my Brawl so it kind of just got embedded into my brain.

EDIT: Oh! And that video is a replay that I recorded with my personal FD texture. It's just FD, only the appearance has changed. No replay desync with normal FD replays.
that was fun to watch w/ the anouncer tacked on lol

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Lol I'm not a +1 guy in the least
Alright then.

You can have your snyde, snarky attitude all you like
I will, thanks.

that's just because you aren't a social person
Great, so my attitude is fully justified then. I'm glad to see we're on the same page.

So **** you. Geez, no need to be such a d***.
You have to realize that I'm socially-inept and incapable of showing my love when I really want to. Your statements are wounding my heart, and I'm crying on the inside, really!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Alright then.

I will, thanks.

Great, so my attitude is fully justified then. I'm glad to see we're on the same page.

You have to realize that I'm socially-inept and incapable of showing my love when I really want to. Your statements are wounding my heart, and I'm crying on the inside, really!
Did you miss the part where I said that I post because I want to? And that I like talking with other people? And I'd still be the same even if post counts didn't exist?

Of course you didn't, you're just rude and stubborn.

*sigh* I don't know what on Earth happened to you in the course of life to make you such an unpleasant person. Don't bother replying to that; I've had enough sarcasm for one day.

I'd post a haters gon hate picture but that's far too light-hearted for this.

Cohen

Smash Apprentice
Who cares who hates who... Anyways that texture was really sick for FD and that "Mango" jiggly was pretty sweet to.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Did you miss the part where I said that I post because I want to? And that I like talking with other people? And I'd still be the same even if post counts didn't exist?
I'm too busy looking at empirical data. 900 posts a month just tickles me.

Of course you didn't, you're just rude and stubborn.
;_;

*sigh* I don't know what on Earth happened to you in the course of life to make you such an unpleasant person. Don't bother replying to that; I've had enough sarcasm for one day.
Oh, but I will reply, because that's the kind of person I am. Somewhere between losing my father as a kid, growing up in a broken home, denouncing God, realizing that I'm not satisfied with the thought of just being with women, and developing a gender identity crisis, all while living in the heart of the Bible belt made me develop a bit of contempt for humans, to say the least.

I'd post a haters gon hate picture but that's far too light-hearted for this.
If you did, I'd probably post one of my 4,000 Suiseiseki reaction face pictures in response to that.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'm too busy looking at empirical data. 900 posts a month just tickles me.
Do me a favor: go to my profile, click on "Find all posts" and go as far back as you can, 1,000 posts. Notice that my last 1,000 posts have been within the past three weeks, probably two. This is because

A) I'm not at school so I have a lot of free time on my hand
B) My best friend has been depressed lately because her girlfriend cheated on her so she doesn't want to hang out much
C) I suck at doing things in my hometown without my best friend

All this adds up to spending a lot of time on Smashboards, and the posts just accumulated over time. Your summation of 900 posts a month is inaccurate; when I first registered, during the school year, I barely posted at all. About three or four weeks ago, I exploded into activity. None of this has to do with wanting +1.

;-; :cry:

Oh, but I will reply, because that's the kind of person I am. Somewhere between losing my father as a kid, growing up in a broken home, denouncing God, realizing that I'm not satisfied with the thought of just being with women, and developing a gender identity crisis, all while living in the heart of the Bible belt made me develop a bit of contempt for humans, to say the least.
Funny. I went through all of that except for the bible belt part and the gender crisis, yet I'm still a nice person. So no, that still isn't a thorough enough explanation, and I doubt you could give me one without baring your soul.

If you did, I'd probably post one of my 4,000 Suiseiseki reaction face pictures in response to that.
I actually would love to see one of those :)

Top Bottom