• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Your summation of 900 posts a month is inaccurate; when I first registered, during the school year, I barely posted at all. About three or four weeks ago, I exploded into activity.
Oh, but it's completely accurate! You joined on May 21st, while more importantly being my birthday, marks your first day on SWF. In three days, timezones aside, it'll be the 21st of August, which would make your account a total of three months old. We'll round your post count down to 2,700, and we'll consider the date August 21st. If the previous statement is true, then you're averaging 900 posts a month for three months, which is equal to the age of your account.

Funny. I went through all of that except for the bible belt part and the gender crisis, yet I'm still a nice person. So no, that still isn't a thorough enough explanation, and I doubt you could give me one without baring your soul.
Those are two of the more important issues, but for the sake of time, we won't go into detail about how those two issues screwed me over, to say the least.

I actually would love to see one of those :)
The conditions weren't met, sorry.

I had something else here but I decided it was too weird to be posted and I should keep it to myself :laugh:
It wasn't really weird. Inappropriate, yes, but not weird. It's a natural part of life.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Oh, but it's completely accurate! You joined on May 21st, while more importantly being my birthday, marks your first day on SWF. In three days, timezones aside, it'll be the 21st of August, which would make your account a total of three months old. We'll round your post count down to 2,700, and we'll consider the date August 21st. If the previous statement is true, then you're averaging 900 posts a month for three months, which is equal to the age of your account.

Those are two of the more important issues, but for the sake of time, we won't go into detail about how those two issues screwed me over, to say the least.

The conditions weren't met, sorry.

It wasn't really weird. Inappropriate, yes, but not weird. It's a natural part of life.
Fine, it's accurate, but misleading.

And I can understand that things may be complicated, hence why I said you'd probably have to bare your soul, and who am I to warrant that? Nobody - your life is your life, you don't have to answer to anyone :)

Inappropriate is funny sometimes :p

Oh, and

Not the best, but it suffices ^_^

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983

Edit: Holy **** I looooove that Texture and I love the announcer! :OOOOO Also your Jiggly if fun to watch. Especially with the noises Jigglypuff makes when she attacks <3
Thanks! The texture is my personal skin for FD. I needed something that looks cool but could still be used on wifi, so I made that. I'm not releasing it to anyone yet and I might not ever do it.

The announcer is just something I do for my videos to make them more fun to watch. I lost all the files when my old laptop broke a few days ago so I'll have to get them again. :/

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I like the pixels in your avatar Blazing :)

Purin <3 lets lobby the admins so they change the Jiggs board into Purin

Mota

Just read the other pages loll. Yay Purin boards.
I won't be abandoning this thread.

Lol Frost, it went from Jiggs, to MK and TL to Lucas now. Unless I've missed a couple.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I have mained every character except maybe Lucas and Sheik and Mario.
I ended up with MK, Jigglypuff and Rob.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I actually only switched twice.

Before getting competitive, I mained Samus

I started finding people to play with, discovered Samus sucked ***, and dropped her when I discovered I could pick ZSS from the beginning of a match

I got tired of what I thought were her ****ty options (I was just a ****ty player at the time) and one night tried a bunch of characters, saw Oli grab someone from 3 feet away, and the rest is history :D

I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like dropping him a lot of times though...

Mota

Lol dayum Frosty, let me know when you come to a definite decision.

I went from Link to Toon Link since he had a better boomerang. the end

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Lucas sucks, you probably don't stick to him. I suggest you pick at least a B tier character early so you can become much better.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
You'd probably love to play me actually; I'm just about the only Olimar on the planet with a Jigglypuff problem :laugh:
Being edgeguarded by a Jigglypuff with Olimar is seemingly the only problem I face. Olimar's range (specifically withe ariels ) makes this a fairly better match-up for myself (as well as others). Maybe there are simply weird match-ups that's very distinct from other players, IDK

Lucas sucks, you probably don't stick to him. I suggest you pick at least a B tier character early so you can become much better.
If you want to main someone and be good, let him start and end with Lucas. More dedicated practice is the real success to mastering a main (as well as understanding match-up strategies, tactics, and adaptability to match circumstances) Who knows, Frost might be ballin' with wavebouncing and thundergliding.

ill prob stick with lucas
If not, there's always MK >__>

-LzR-

Smash Hero
He already tried MK IIRC. I just mean don't pick a ****ty character like Lucas unless you want to represent your low tier.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
There's only one solution, and that's to temporarily main Ganon. After a month, your Brawl skill will increase five-fold.

Top Bottom