• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
o_______o

wut the~ I just noticed CK left my mod editing powers on for this room too, lol!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nah, I can't infract (not that I would even if I could), so you're all safe. :p

But if you guys need anything merged or closed or whatever, shoot me a PM. Dunno if you're getting a new mod anytime soon.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
ewww... i dont know whats more hideous on that girl... her face or her ***. >.>

actually i find most street fighter females kinda nasty or weird... except chun-li. She has class. and lol bison killed her father whata ****** I dislike Yuri the most tho.. she tries too hard to be evil... =/
Chun-Li not weird?

Have you seen her legs?

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I'm getting Super Street Fighter IV this month.

In unrelated news, I finally got Garry's mod.

...as you can see, it's fun.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
yay for Woody ;D

I wouldv'e signed up for it but I went away for a bit.

Yea, how is zen and the other two doing?

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
brickbox lost both his games
the others haven't played yet, so basically we're tied :/
EDIT: TUSM lost his first game...and his second opponent is better i think....so its up to zen to get 2 wins in a row :/

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
EDIT: TUSM lost his first game...and his second opponent is better i think....so its up to zen to get 2 wins in a row :/
My bad, I should've had him Game three.

How in the hell do you kill with Jiggs outside of gimping someone? One match, I had him at 200 damage.

Yeah, I know.... ._.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Lol thunderthighs, one of my favourite words.

I can't play on an arcade stick for the life of me, need that precision of a controller :)
Seriously I usually end up jumping diagonally at my enemy completely defenceless >_<

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox360-Fighting-Stick-EX-Xbox-360/dp/B000V02P6Q

That's what I have. It's a square gate with 6 buttons. All the parts are soldered though, so you can't swap out the parts.
I don't think the arcade pad is the standard controller option for competitive SF4, like the GC controller is for brawl (although i'm aware a lot of people prefer it). I'm probably not getting one. I don't want to spend the extra money on something I might not find drastically more effective.

...but who knows?

How has your experience been with the arcade pad Manic?

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
I don't think the arcade pad is the standard controller option for competitive SF4, like the GC controller is for brawl (although i'm aware a lot of people prefer it). I'm probably not getting one. I don't want to spend the extra money on something I might not find drastically more effective.

...but who knows?

How has your experience been with the arcade pad Manic?
The arcade stick has been really nice. I really want an octo gate for playing Cammy, but you can't change out the parts on the stick I got (To my knowledge). Arcade sticks are the standard for fighters too, although I wouldn't say a pad (PS3) holds you back much. Inthul, a pad player got 3rd place (With Fei Long).

Top Bottom