• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Is a badly spaced, non-sweet spot Marth FAir on shield a legitimate Rest set-up? Because I did that.
Assuming it's perfect shielded, it's certainly possible. Also, try the Q&A thread in the future.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i did doubles with another puff who ALWAYS used the invinsible frames after respawning to half charge a rollout and hope it hit are opponents(it never worked lololol)

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I just wanted to post this because it is my 666th post. When will the Jiggs boards finally be put down?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
so i got super street fighter 4 for the 360. Bison may fav character because hes such a ****ing troll....(like jigglypuff and ppl who use her myself included) anyways its amazing being able to main a character who is super viable AND fun to play. Breath of fresh air. I use pink color tho in honor of Jigglypuff </3

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
The Jiggs boards have been on life support for over a year now. Someone has got to pull the plug.
I heard Euthanasia is illegal. Safer to just let it suffer.

Dair>trip>rest is pry gud

Cammy <3

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
ewww... i dont know whats more hideous on that girl... her face or her ***. >.>

actually i find most street fighter females kinda nasty or weird... except chun-li. She has class. and lol bison killed her father whata ****** I dislike Yuri the most tho.. she tries too hard to be evil... =/

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I want people to spoil Toy Story 3 for me so I don't have to watch it.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
ewww... i dont know whats more hideous on that girl... her face or her ***. >.>

actually i find most street fighter females kinda nasty or weird... except chun-li. She has class. and lol bison killed her father whata ****** I dislike Yuri the most tho.. she tries too hard to be evil... =/
Chun's gigantic thighs are creepy to me.

I like Rose and Viper. although Rose looks manly now.

Top Bottom