• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
Lol. My wi fi match I did just now was funny. My Jigglypuff was KOing everyone. An Ike player was so annoyed at my Jigglypuff that he tried so hard to get a smash ball and use his final smash on me. Even though he used it on me and I got KOed. This caused me to do sudden death with a link player. I won. So no matter how hard they try, I win. I only lost a few times because I was playing around.

Edit: The lag didn't cause me big problems. Hint: If you're going to face somebody with Jigglypuff online, use dash attack and smashes more often. They land easier because the opponent has button lag. Rollout works very well too online.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Hint: If you're going to face somebody with Jigglypuff online, use dash attack and smashes more often. They land easier because the opponent has button lag. Rollout works very well too online.
and all of this doesn't work/ will result you in getting punished offline. I'd advise to avoid getting in a habit of these.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Well, I'm back from various festivities at the beach. I'm not leaving again for a long while.

DZLE

Smash Master
Well even better then :D
I wish I had the ability to record any matches. I don't have any matches of any of my chars in melee or brawl up because Utah's scene is like 10 people. Nobody has recording stuff.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
dash attack is a great move to punish holes and stuff. you can punish the lag of snakes uptilt for example I believe OOS as well. you should be able to punish ftilt2 OOS with dash attack as well.

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Dash attack is what I use to blow people off the stage. Then finish them off with a f air.

On the side note, I really want to upload my videos anytime. Which is signing up for Youtube. Should I get an account? Also do saved replays on a SD card count as a video file for the computer? I don't have a capture card.:(

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you wanna upload them yourself, get an account. If you don't care who hosts the vids, most people who record prefer to put them up on their own channel anyway (since it's easier for everybody...... they won't have to send the finished vids back to you).

But yeah, you'll have to get someone to record them for you. Upload the replay files to Megaupload or Mediafire from your SD card, then go to this thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=233863

And post them.

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok. But it looks like I'm limited on video ideas. The only thing I can do is just regular matches. =( I have lots of other video ideas such as: making brawl like an RPG, clips of funny momments, tips tricks tutorial, and combo videos. Maybe even TV shows/machinima. (Unsure what a machinima is)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ah, yeah. If you wanna do stuff like that, you'll need to buy a recording device & have editing software.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
vmage if you have replays you would like up and u have the sd replays u can give them to me and ill put them up. I do it for woody.

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
I love my new avater for Jiggly <3

Yink is super awesome.
I :heart: :jigglypuf ^-^

I don't understand why I'm still good with her. Maybe I might make a change. I use her all the time now. I even reveal easy ways to land attacks. I can dash dance, and do great techniques. I've figured that now Jigglypuff will remain one of my mains now.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Players are characterized by how they dash dance. If a player never dash dances, there is a good chance they will camp you at some point in the match(or bair spam). Players who only dash dance after getting a kill and stand around when actual playing are either sandbagging or are just complete jerks and should be avoided in friendlies

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Players are characterized by how they dash dance. If a player never dash dances, there is a good chance they will camp you at some point in the match(or bair spam). Players who only dash dance after getting a kill and stand around when actual playing are either sandbagging or are just complete jerks and should be avoided in friendlies
I just dash dance for fun. Dash dance can actually help with the Down Air attack. See jigglymaster's video explaining it. It's found in SNO's Jigglypuff guide.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
thats the type of dash dancing anyone can do (mash left and right). Theres also frame perfect dash dancing, true pivot dash dancing and simply dashing back and force or shield running. That video is lulzy because "the boost" he talks about is simply dairing with a running start.

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
But it seems that it actually boosts me. By a bit. =/ Anyways. I'm surprised the lag online seem to reduce really slightly. Well for me. Others may still have the same lag.

I wonder if Jigglypuff has any other advanced techniques. I only know DACUS, dair"boost", rollout trick, and nair grab.

Top Bottom