• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I placed second in my age group in the first annual 5k memorial run for my recently deceased friend.

EDIT: friggin whole fat malk ftw

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hello Jigglypuff boards! My name is Junglefever and I help moderate the Smashboards Information Center. At the SIC, we are attempting to create a mentoring program for older and newer members to go to so that they can progress in their smash career on a more personal level than just SWF. Mentors communicate to their pupils through PMs and AIM, in addition to playing WIFI with each other. We believe that the Mentoring Program is a good addition along with the character boards to help members get better.

So what do i need from you guys? I need a couple volunteers from your character board that are willing to mentor pupils one on one and help them get better at their desired character.

For any interested, please PM me the character you are interested in mentoring in, and what exactly you can bring to the table. How long have you been a Jigglypuff main? Do you go to tourneys? Do you have access to wifi? What achievements have you earned in your time smashing?

Thanks guys! Hope to hear back from you soon!

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Hello Junglefever boards! My name is Thinkaman and I help moderate the Smashboards Misinformation Center. At the SMC, we are attempting to create a mentoring program for older and newer members to go to so that they can progress in their smash career on a more personal level than just SWF. Mentors communicate to their pupils through PMs and AIM, in addition to playing WIFI with each other. We believe that the Mentoring Program is a good addition along with the character boards to help members get better.

So what do i need from you guys? I need a couple volunteers from your character board that are willing to mentor pupils one on one and help them get better at their desired character.

For any interested, please PM me the character you are interested in mentoring in, and what exactly you can bring to the table. How long have you been a Junglefever main? Do you go to tourneys? Do you have access to wifi? What achievements have you earned in your time smashing?

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Hello Junglefever boards! My name is Thinkaman and I help moderate the Smashboards Misinformation Center. At the SMC, we are attempting to create a mentoring program for older and newer members to go to so that they can progress in their smash career on a more personal level than just SWF. Mentors communicate to their pupils through PMs and AIM, in addition to playing WIFI with each other. We believe that the Mentoring Program is a good addition along with the character boards to help members get better.

For any interested, please PM me the character you are interested in mentoring in, and what exactly you can bring to the table. How long have you been a Junglefever main? Do you go to tourneys? Do you have access to wifi? What achievements have you earned in your time smashing?

LOL
You are now the coolest person on the internets.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ah, wow. 2nd out of that many people (assuming a decent number in your age group) is impressive.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
How much distance was covered in the race?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Did you continuously jump to take advantage of your faster air speed rollout?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hi

so I got no PM's for puff mentors :(. If there's anyone out there interested helping fledgling puffs send me a PM!

Thanks

Metatitan

Smash Master
Right they could use the misinformation center or... they could just post on the boards and look up videos of jigglypuff mains. Brawl jigglypuff is a very simplistic character, she doesn't take much time to learn.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Hi

so I got no PM's for puff mentors :(. If there's anyone out there interested helping fledgling puffs send me a PM!

Thanks
Nobody here actually plays puff.

Mentoring is lame too. Wifi doesn't help, a mentor can't help with matchup experience, etc. If the person is dedicated enough to win they should just go to a tournament and get better.

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
Hi

Thanks

Mentoring is lame too. Wifi doesn't help, a mentor can't help with matchup experience, etc. If the person is dedicated enough to win they should just go to a tournament and get better.
I play Jigglypuff. But it's true the wi fi is bad and it's almost pointless to use. :(I wish it had better wi fi. I would gladly award anyone who fixes this wi fi lag.

I used Jigglypuff for...about a year. I used her right when I unlocked her to see her potential. Since I love jumping.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord

puff is a magic dragon, he lives by the sea and somewhere in the autumn mist theres a land called Jiggily

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I play Jigglypuff. But it's true the wi fi is bad and it's almost pointless to use. :(I wish it had better wi fi. I would gladly award anyone who fixes this wi fi lag.

I used Jigglypuff for...about a year. I used her right when I unlocked her to see her potential. Since I love jumping.
Get a wired connection. Playing online isn't that bad, it's just that most people have fail connection.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

welp, I guess I can no longer bash the jigglypuff community by saying nearly 95% of them are trolls anymore... :lick:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
well since I use Jiggs and apparantly it doesn't suck (i still think it does)

i'm starting to use her more then my others. So i'm gonna start hanging around here more lol

DZLE

Smash Master
I main Jiggs in 64, secondary in Melee, and Main in brawl.

But I doubt i'll hang around here when there are superior places for me to hang.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I main Jiggs in 64, secondary in Melee, and Main in brawl.

But I doubt i'll hang around here when there are superior places for me to hang.
:laugh: your funny. A superior place would be the Lucas boards, yes?

so apparantly this is where the cool kids hang around? ;o I see Zen, SNO, and Kaylo.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't really post here, just lurk since..... well. I have to. =X

But hi Jbandit! <3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
hiya KH fan <3

Kaylo already has cool points for Larxy avi ;3

I'm debating on either Marluxia or Luxord for mine.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I play Jigglypuff. I also give lots of help to anyone who asks. If you really want to put my contact info somewhere for wanna-be Jigglypuffs, feel free. Just don't expect me to make human sacrifices or play wi-fi.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
my jiggs is attractive. :)

gotta learn ground jiggs too cuz some character air camping just isn't a viable option anymore.

Top Bottom