• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS-Iw-9VhSg
me vs ally.
manual pivot grab at the beginning (****!), i know i could have done better if i didn't di into his air moves offstage :/. i tend to do that offline. you'll notice it a lot whenever i get killed, i probably intended to jump over or airdodge, but messed up. Im getting better tho, watch out :D
1:41

god ****it lol
I'm still proud of you <3

EDIT: watched the first one too. Loved the taunt.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Well depends on who you're better with I guess. A Kirby ditto would be more advantageous but dittos can be blegh.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
!!!!! My opponent for the online tourney is going to use Kirby! I wonder. Should I choose kirby or Jigglypuff. This is intense.
Use MK, it solves a lot of problems. On a serious note, you are better off using Kirby unless you suck with him
and I don't mean inhale

Cold Fusion

Lol I'm a bit bad with him now since I rarely practice with him. But yeah. I think I'll choose Kirby.
Well you can always take my first suggestion seriously.

Cold Fusion

I'm back from the dead.

Not really

Framerate

Smash Lord

You can't buy it in its current state.....

Also, the beta is absolutely amazing so I don't really know what you're getting at.

T-block

B2B TST
i'm really impressed with the state of the game at the moment (unless you're talking about all the bugs in the recent patches)

framerate i got around to testing wario air releasing. check the video thread.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Starcraft 2 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good to not buy because of a lack of LAN.

Top Bottom