• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Veril

Frame Savant
he probably mixes up brawl and b+ mechanics a lot when he plays. He always fairs into your shield as if he was unaware of shield grabs. At 1:15 or so, vex realizes this and starts spamming fsmash so he can't fast fall fair into him anymore
fastfall fair is something i saw a lot of b+ jigglys doing because its so lagless and hard to punish.
Frame perfect shffl Fair to rest is actually a shield combo in B+. Yeah and Lucas+ nair doesn't care about shields. It just craps all over them. I think if it weren't for that I would have dropped him, but autocanceled nair to jab2x d-tilt is actually legit on shield. Shield pressure is totally different in B+ definitely.

Definitely its my single worst habit from B+.

Veril you need to Nair with MK more when you are in cluster**** situations in teams.
I basically have to drop MK+ to play vBrawl MK again. The B+ nair has twice the startup lag ;p gotta get used to the wtfomgvbrawlMK nair again. Since I'm going mostly Lucas at this point in +, possible adding Pikachu cause hes insane, I don't really mind doing this.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
PGD has 23,482 replies and 245,406 views...... yeaaaah~ lol.

In other news, I played Woodman in friendlies today (dunno if he knew it was me tho) and saw him play in tourney. Good ****, Woody..... your Jiggs is good stuff.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Thanks for the support at MLG guys....................................

*glares at Vmage*

Framerate

Smash Lord
Lol why do you assume you'll be grounded? I really wanna get some puff dittos against you.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Tham you're goofy.

Who gets hit by up tilt -> rest anyways lol.

Awesome video btw. Had to rewind a couple of the scenes (Snake and ROB mostly, wtf?!)

Framerate

Smash Lord
oh yea i bet i got the closest to beating m2k with puff so far.
last stock at 65% and he didn't suicide. i dare anyone to beat that!=D
Lol did that months ago. Of course it was the first match we played and he kinda caught on after that. He was like "oh yeah I can just shuttle loop..."

No joke though, I got him to last stock (don't remember the %) the first match we played.

Tham

Smash Apprentice
Very nice!

3:02 = lol
its quite easy, just mash controllstick and cstick (dunno if u need both^^) diagonally behind and up diddy - if you know that a fsmash will come
and u will nearly always get behind him - this can lead directly into a rest (in the video i failed with resting xD)

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
its quite easy, just mash controllstick and cstick (dunno if u need both^^) diagonally behind and up diddy - if you know that a fsmash will come
and u will nearly always get behind him - this can lead directly into a rest (in the video i failed with resting xD)
Yeah, I know how it works, but it's always silly.

Should have used a D-smash Diddy.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I think I always try DI-ing in and down because I'm dumb. In and Up, good to know.

On the topic of DI-ing, how consistently can you guys DI tornado into rest?

I've never done it. It's a myth. DI into dair works for me, however. Anyone try nair?

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
I wonder why you get to dodge attacks for about 20 frames when using rest. It's almost pointless since you attack on frame 2. You get only got 1 frame to dodge then attack on frame 2. Otherwise even if you dodge on the rest of the frames, you will still be open for an attack.

Veril

Frame Savant
I think I always try DI-ing in and down because I'm dumb. In and Up, good to know.

On the topic of DI-ing, how consistently can you guys DI tornado into rest?

I've never done it. It's a myth. DI into dair works for me, however. Anyone try nair?
DIing the nado into rest is really tough, but possible (and there's video proof of it so the its a myth crap is bs). One of the reasons its really hard is you can't buffer during hitlag. Its also % dependent cause you know... hitstun.

You should use frame advance and find the exact SDI to make it work.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Yeah I know it's possible, I've seen videos. I just think it's very unreliable and yet people use it as like the main reason we go 45:55 against MK.

Side note, my DDD is awesome.

Framerate

Smash Lord
We need to have a puff board Dedede tourney lol. Gordo button all day!

My dedede does just as well if not better than my puff with significantly less practice. He's simply a better character. Much better.

And fatter.

Top Bottom