• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I prefer the CCPro tbh. Just wish it had rumble...
I don't like the stick layout on the CCpro. It reminds me too much of a PS3 controller which I am unable to properly hold in my hands. Gamecube controller and Xbox controller are really similar and comfortable.

But anyway, wiimote for the win.

I don't like the stick layout on the CCpro. It reminds me too much of a PS3 controller which I am unable to properly hold in my hands. Gamecube controller and Xbox controller are really similar and comfortable.

But anyway, wiimote for the win.
Oh it did take me a while to get used to it, but the Gamecube controller's R and L buttons were quite annoying to use. The CCPro is alot more sensative, which I suppose is a good and bad thing.

Does the rumble help replace me?
I think we both know nobody could ever do that <3

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Oh it did take me a while to get used to it, but the Gamecube controller's R and L buttons were quite annoying to use. The CCPro is alot more sensative, which I suppose is a good and bad thing.
Yeah, the springs can get annoying.

There are two kinds of trigger presses: pushing it down, and clicking it.
In Melee you had control over the size and strength of your shield depending on how hard you pushed the shield trigger. The lighter you pressed it, the bigger and weaker the shield, the harder you pressed it, the smaller and stronger the shield. When you clicked it, you would have a normal shield. However, you couldn't air-dodge unless you clicked it which is annoying, but better than a sensitive push.

I wonder why they didn't include the shield regulator in Brawl. Maybe it was too complex.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Hey Scrubs,

My name is Jason, and I can money match every single one of you. All of you are slow, no-life scrubs who spend every second of their day playing basic brawl. You are everything bad in smash. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten a JV 4 stock? I mean, I guess it's fun playing on banned stages because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than playing with items.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best smash. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the chess club, and starter on my pokemon team. What sports do you play, other than "Not making it out of pools"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just SHFFL Fair'd me; **** was SO Smash). You are all ******s who should just 3 stock yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my *****.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Hey Scrubs,

My name is Jason, and I can money match every single one of you. All of you are slow, no-life scrubs who spend every second of their day playing basic brawl. You are everything bad in smash. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten a JV 4 stock? I mean, I guess it's fun playing on banned stages because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than playing with items.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best smash. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the chess club, and starter on my pokemon team. What sports do you play, other than "Not making it out of pools"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just SHFFL Fair'd me; **** was SO Smash). You are all ******s who should just 3 stock yourselves. Thanks for listening.

I found this horribly entertaining.

Cancer.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Right so this past weekend was HOBO 24 and me and ultimate razer teamed for LT. Here are the results!

2vs2(low tier)

SPLIT 1: Espy+K Prime==:zelda:+:jigglypuff:
SPLIT 2: Lee Martin+Gnes==:ike:+:mario2:
3: Razer + Xyro==:jigglypuff:+:samus2:
4: Ozz + Trela==:mario2:+:samus2:
5: Alsm + Batou==:link2:+:falcon:
5: Furbs+Dao==:yoshi2:+:jigglypuff:
7: Grayfox + Smoom==:zelda:+:link2:
7: P4+Kuro==:jigglypuff:+:ike:
9: Tesh+pi==:ganondorf:+:ike:

We lost to espy(**** zelda that cheating *****) and kprime in WF and then i literally ****ed us over in LF vs gnes and lee. Razer held his own very well but i messed it up in LF. Either way, 3rd isnt bad. Thanks guys for the help on the jiggs vs zelda stuff.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
what are rest kill percents? D3 live to 100+ grounded rest .... I'm just curious about the rest of the cast.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Hey Scrubs,

Nice adaptation of an overly used copypasta

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
A bunch of copypasta.
EDIT: dammit Metatian inb4 me
what are rest kill percents? D3 live to 100+ grounded rest .... I'm just curious about the rest of the cast.
Taken from SNO's Jigglypuff guide:
Rest kill %s:
Jigglypuff 57%, Metaknight 64%, Sheik 64%, Zelda 65%, Fox 65%, Peach 66%, Olimar 67%, Zero Suit Samus 69%, Game and Watch 69%, Toon Link 70%, Lucas 70%, Squirtle 70%, Falco 70%, Kirby 71%, Diddy 71%, Luigi 72%, Pit 73%, Lucario 73%, R.O.B. 75%, Yoshi 77%, Sonic 77%, Charizard 78%, Wario 78%, Wolf 79%, Samus 80%, Mario 81%, Marth 81%, Bowser 81%, Pikachu 83%, Ivysaur 85%, Ice Climbers 86%, Captain Falcon 88%, King Dedede 93%, Ganon 94%, Ike 97%, Link 98%, Donkey Kong 100%, Snake 103%

Edited so not a gigantic wall of text

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
EDIT: dammit Metatian inb4 me

Taken from SNO's Jigglypuff guide:
Rest kill %s:
Jigglypuff 57%, Metaknight 64%, Sheik 64%, Zelda 65%, Fox 65%, Peach 66%, Olimar 67%, Zero Suit Samus 69%, Game and Watch 69%, Toon Link 70%, Lucas 70%, Squirtle 70%, Falco 70%, Kirby 71%, Diddy 71%, Luigi 72%, Pit 73%, Lucario 73%, R.O.B. 75%, Yoshi 77%, Sonic 77%, Charizard 78%, Wario 78%, Wolf 79%, Samus 80%, Mario 81%, Marth 81%, Bowser 81%, Pikachu 83%, Ivysaur 85%, Ice Climbers 86%, Captain Falcon 88%, King Dedede 93%, Ganon 94%, Ike 97%, Link 98%, Donkey Kong 100%, Snake 103%

Edited so not a gigantic wall of text
that bit was from alex's old guide. I'll ask him if it's w or w/o di and on what stage. It's probly fd. He's rarely on aim nowadays.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
edit: Dammit metatian inb4 me

taken from sno's jigglypuff guide:
Rest kill %s:
Jigglypuff 57%, metaknight 64%, sheik 64%, zelda 65%, fox 65%, peach 66%, olimar 67%, zero suit samus 69%, game and watch 69%, toon link 70%, lucas 70%, squirtle 70%, falco 70%, kirby 71%, diddy 71%, luigi 72%, pit 73%, lucario 73%, r.o.b. 75%, yoshi 77%, sonic 77%, charizard 78%, wario 78%, wolf 79%, samus 80%, mario 81%, marth 81%, bowser 81%, pikachu 83%, ivysaur 85%, ice climbers 86%, captain falcon 88%, king dedede 93%, ganon 94%, ike 97%, link 98%, donkey kong 100%, snake 103%

edited so not a gigantic wall of text
: )

those %'s are without di so make sure to take that into account.
: (

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Kita, your lies are probably why everyone hates you.
Sadly, those aren't fakes.

THEY DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ****** GRASS STARTER THAT ACTUALLY EVOLVES, SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING.

I WILL NAME HIM EXCALIBUR. HIS LEGEND BEGAN IN THE 5TH GENERATION.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Espy is everywhere!
*adds nothing to here as usual*
I'm sorry.....
also: That was some lovely copypasta/late

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
All three are ****ing hideous.

But I like the girl trainer's ponytail. <3 (She can lose the dangly side pieces tho.)

Top Bottom