• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i carried da team tho. and i only rolled because i was playing standing up and had to sit on the floor half way thru :(
EDIT: watched again, i only rolled at the very beginning because i was standing up at the time and was saying **** **** **** gotta sit down, i pause the game like a minute thru if you don't believe me. second game was better, but we still did bad, veril should have gone puff so it was less embarrassing.
EDITEDIT: cuz my puff will redeem herself, i got another tourney next week and ima destroy mks rawr!!!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i like the piggie and the uh... green thing. i don't like the water one tho

Metatitan

Smash Master
The grass type is okay (better than 4th gen starters anyways), the fire is bleh and the water one makes me sick to my stomach.

That grass thing better evolve into something ******.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i already told you! i was standing up while playing and when ever i tried to pivot shield i would get a roll <.<.
god dammit i got to the venue the second they called my match! grrrr im mad :>

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
After seeing the starters, I have definetly lost respect the next gens for now. I don't even like those other two pokemon shown, zoraroak or wtf I don't even care. I don't like the 3D graphics either.
:c

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
im not allowed to play until my grades suddenly turn into A's, which is impossible at this point <.>
But i found where she hid my wii heeheehee:chuckle:

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
im not allowed to play until my grades suddenly turn into A's, which is impossible at this point <.>
But i found where she hid my wii heeheehee:chuckle:
Tell them if they don't let you game, you'll kill yourself.

That should scare the **** out of them. :bee:

Veril

Frame Savant
i carried da team tho. and i only rolled because i was playing standing up and had to sit on the floor half way thru :(
EDIT: watched again, i only rolled at the very beginning because i was standing up at the time and was saying **** **** **** gotta sit down, i pause the game like a minute thru if you don't believe me. second game was better, but we still did bad, veril should have gone puff so it was less embarrassing.
EDITEDIT: cuz my puff will redeem herself, i got another tourney next week and ima destroy mks rawr!!!
look kid, the ONLY reason I entered vBrawl doubles was because Chibo told me you were coming and needed a partner. I played 2 matches of vbrawl doubles friendlies the night before, which is the net sum of brawl 2v2 practice I have had in uh... the last year. I had no intention of entering that event and only did so cause I felt bad that you would be entering too late so I signed up. You could have used a better controller. I had an extra one and offered it to you, you also could have gotten a chair and sat down. Can't understand why you insisted on doing things the hard way... And yeah the only situation in which I would go puff comfortably would be vs. Diddy in singles.

I'm not exactly upset about losing to Vex in a game I don't play lol. We ***** the next team we played, not like it mattered lol.

Anyway, it was cool meeting you. I really hope to see you repping Jiggs since that is clearly your goal. You probably won't destroy any decent MK though, its just not feasible if they ever get the lead since MK has such a huge advantage just walkin around tilting. In the air Jiggs can take on MK, but to force MK into the air you need the lead... and good luck getting that. Definitely one of the best vbrawl Jiggs I've seen.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
thanks, it was cool meeting you too.......but not glick tho!!!! that jerk doesn't look at you when your talking to him and pulls all this elitist brawl + crap in conversations!!!! grrrrr *still mad*

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
he probably mixes up brawl and b+ mechanics a lot when he plays. He always fairs into your shield as if he was unaware of shield grabs. At 1:15 or so, vex realizes this and starts spamming fsmash so he can't fast fall fair into him anymore
fastfall fair is something i saw a lot of b+ jigglys doing because its so lagless and hard to punish.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I can move as fast as I want in the air, but as soon as I get close there's a sword in my face.

What you said is pretty much equivalent to saying Sonic and Falcon beat MK on the ground because they have superior ground mobility.

Yeah, just outspace MK with Falcon's up tilt. That'll work >_<

Oh and Ganon's sword doesn't disappear either. He just hides it ;) (god knows where...)

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
not really. its to do with aerial game mixed in with the movement.

jiggs has a decent air game and so does MK. the only thing "other than brokenness" that sets their aerial game is the speed in which they move into their attacks/retreats

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
general woodman is REALLY ****ing good

but needs to do offline
yeah.......................

srsly woody. You need to drop online. Your puff obsly is brimming with potential, and you are wasting it all online. You're too good for it; dropping wifi will be the best for you. Im pretty sure you reached the point were wifi is just either doing nothing or hurting you. Offline is much, much harder and different for Jigglypuff. Wifi and offline are truly two different games. You should play the real one =/

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
yeah.......................

srsly woody. You need to drop online. Your puff obsly is brimming with potential, and you are wasting it all online. You're too good for it; dropping wifi will be the best for you. Im pretty sure you reached the point were wifi is just either doing nothing or hurting you. Offline is much, much harder and different for Jigglypuff. Wifi and offline are truly two different games. You should play the real one =/
i can't stop...basic brawl is too much fun :D

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
First Gen Pokemon are the ****. No joke. Second Gen is pretty cool too, but everything after it I have no opinion on.
I just don't look forward to new Pokemon -_-

Woody used sing and died.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I'm pretty sure Ally and ADHD play wifi.
The characters they use aren't buffed insanely like Jigglypuff is by wifi. Online, Jigglypuff can kill reliably. Offline it's a struggle. And trust me Woody sends me replays he gets a lot of wifi kills with rollout. i send him replays of me using rollout offline and it not working. This is why Woody needs to do offline.

i can't stop...basic brawl is too much fun :D
lol, i even do basic brawl. As a psych major, it's actually what muses me the most. I love seeing what kind of situations i get into or how people react to certain things. You don't have to quit what you like doing, just don't do one on ones on wifi.

btw when i do basic brawl i use the wiimote so i won't get into any bad wifi habits.

Top Bottom