• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i found wolf an easy transition cause of Bair and all the jumping, its just i tend to overextend offstage and......well at least its not as bad when i forget im not peach as JP and try to pull a turnip......

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
i found wolf an easy transition cause of Bair and all the jumping, its just i tend to overextend offstage and......well at least its not as bad when i forget im not peach as JP and try to pull a turnip......
I mix up the pound and the hammer. I even mix up the Final Cutter and the Sing. Lol. Sometimes I want a vertical recovery when it turns out Jigglypuff uses sing. Lol I need to focus more.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
We need to have a puff board Dedede tourney lol. Gordo button all day!
Lol, D3 dittos are horirble @_@ so much chaingrabbing and waddledee spam.

Also Wolf is definetly an easy transition, I main him with puff and D3. His bair is awesome and he has a nice change of pace with his style.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
If there were more active Jiggs players, I'd host a tourney for you guys. Jiggs players only but open to any characters.
Last year, the Puff board hosted a small inter-communal tourney. We were encouraged to use Puff as most as possible, but we were allowed to CP a character once per set.

It really is a tad hard to tell who the Jiggs players are tbh.
It's not that hard for one who has been on this board for a while
LURK MOAR

In unrelated news, today is the day I was ejected from my mother's womb.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Puffy Jiggleday Noob.

I remember that tourney. I'm pretty sure I lost to 2 snake players in the all puff tournament...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I would go Zelda and **** you all.

But seriously, if y'all are interested, we can see how it goes.

Happy birthday, Noob!

T-block

B2B TST
PT/Diddy was a weird transition at first. Accidental switches all over the place lol. Doesn't take that long to get used to though.

Happy birthday, Noob ;D

Noobicidal

Smash Master
lol, happy birthday :3
Puffy Jiggleday Noob.
Happy birthday, Noob!
happy bday!
Happy birthday, Noob ;D
Happy birthday Stephen <3
happy b-day noob =D
Happy birthday! Sorry if I greeted you late.
(I didn't make this cake)

Happy One Year Closer To Your Death.
Thank you all very, very much.

I missed Noob's birthday!
WFDGHTDF
And DF rises from the dead to wish me well.

No, I don't even know what the hell a "desu" is.

I'm simply humoring our good friend Noob.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copula_%28linguistics%29#Japanese_and_Korean

Regardless, I still appreciate the thought. Veril, I'm expecting some eventual advice about the violin, for I have received a beautiful full-sized maple violin for my birthday.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's the best cake I've ever seen, and I'm extremely jealous that Noobicidal gets to eat it.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
If there were more active Jiggs players, I'd host a tourney for you guys. Jiggs players only but open to any characters.
oh yeah I haven't been able to do any offline at all because I ended things with my boyfriend awhile back and he was my offline practice partner. I'm also moving soon, but the smash scene there is just as active as the Houston one so im sure I'll find a new offline partner.

For the Jiggs video thread, I'll get around to it. At the moment the problem is there is next to zero recent, up to date offline footage of her. =/ I really don't want the bulk of it to be wifi, because it means nothing and she is buffed on wifi.

Titah

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I was told that I should introduce myself here :D so ..... yup. I'm Titah and Jigglypuff is my main. I've mained Jiggs since melee, and I don't plan on switching characters ever just because of a dumb tier list :D I'm from the beautiful islands of Hawaii, Maui to be specific, but I''m currently living on Oahu. So yea, sup guys and it's nice to learn that there are more Jigglypuff mains out there because on Oahu....I think I'm pretty much the only one.... :D

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I was told that I should introduce myself here :D so ..... yup. I'm Titah and Jigglypuff is my main. I've mained Jiggs since melee, and I don't plan on switching characters ever just because of a dumb tier list :D I'm from the beautiful islands of Hawaii, Maui to be specific, but I''m currently living on Oahu. So yea, sup guys and it's nice to learn that there are more Jigglypuff mains out there because on Oahu....I think I'm pretty much the only one.... :D
Welcome!

Have you ever brawled War? He's a pretty awesome Snake.

I remember watching a Hawaiian crew combo video a while back. Only problem is they hid the damage gauges!
Still pretty cool though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxfnEcc4k-I

EDIT: this one is unedited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt4Ej_bmR40

Titah

Smash Rookie
Have you ever brawled War? He's a pretty awesome Snake.
Nope, I haven't brawled with WAR, I seen him play at my first tournament though. He is really good :O I'm still kinda new to the brawl COMPETITIVE scene. I have been playing brawl for fun ever since it came out, and same with melee before brawl, but only recently I've found out that there is tournaments on this game.

Well, I might have do a few friendlies in the upcoming tournament, and if I challenge WAR I'll post about it :)

Top Bottom