• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i only dash dance mildly as a taunt if im doing something that shouldn't be happening, like 2 stocking and game and watch with Jigglypuff.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i only dash dance mildly as a taunt if im doing something that shouldn't be happening, like 2 stocking and game and watch with Jigglypuff.
You could've just said "I never dash dance," and it would've been a lot easier.
jkjk, all love SNO <3

I don't dash dance as Jigglypuff.

Edit: Brawl.
You're doing it wrong :/.

Tripping may actually be a good thing for Jiggly tbh, seeing how hilarious her trip animation is may actually cause her opponents to laugh into submission.

I am not joking.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
You're doing it wrong :/.

Tripping may actually be a good thing for Jiggly tbh, seeing how hilarious her trip animation is may actually cause her opponents to laugh into submission.

I am not joking.
I think I should add this information to the guide.

DZLE

Smash Master
I started tripping on purpose in Brawl as Jiggz.

I haven't lost a match yet.

After the first trip, it's basically garunteed 0-deaths.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
(not meant to offend anyone)
Stating that you're attending a Catholic school isn't offensive. Now, if you were to start preaching about the subject matter and "encourage" us to convert to Catholicism and insult other religions or lack thereof due to your own zeal when it comes to the matter, THEN we'd have an issue.

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
Stating that you're attending a Catholic school isn't offensive. Now, if you were to start preaching about the subject matter and "encourage" us to convert to Catholicism and insult other religions or lack thereof due to your own zeal when it comes to the matter, THEN we'd have an issue.
Ok. Just being safe. I don't want to get reported of course.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
im getting REALLY good at da kirbeh matchup
wifi Kirby =/= offline Kirby. He plays differently in online/ in lag. His b-air camping ability is nerfed, and input on tilts hurt. F-smash is obsly buffed because it's wifi, but it's not legit.

Veril

Frame Savant
Kirby ***** Jigglypuff. Yes I have experience with that matchup... no I won't ever play it in tourney. Better bair + better everything else = sad Jigglypuff. I know the MK Kirby matchup quite well though, so I'm not worried about them... at all. Allied won't go Kirby against me after the last tourney which means I probably won't even encounter another good one outside of friendlies.

Snake's up-tilt ***** everything, especially Jigglypuff.

Pound isn't actually good. It has good qualities but its punishable on hit (%/Char dependent), fairly slow and its range isn't enough to deal with the top-tiers.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Kirby ***** Jigglypuff. Yes I have experience with that matchup... no I won't ever play it in tourney. Better bair + better everything else = sad Jigglypuff. I know the MK Kirby matchup quite well though, so I'm not worried about them... at all. Allied won't go Kirby against me after the last tourney which means I probably won't even encounter another good one outside of friendlies.
I actually managed to beat Asdioh's Kirby pretty soundly in pools recently. He didn't utilize bair as much as he could have though, despite otherwise playing well.

I do agree it's a bad matchup though.

Pound isn't actually good. It has good qualities but its punishable on hit (%/Char dependent), fairly slow and its range isn't enough to deal with the top-tiers.
I'm gonna disagree, pound is like an aerial smash attack. It isn't a normal attack you throw around, it's something you read with. Very few things are not beat by Pound when read precisely. You want to rely on it as little as possible, but it's a very important tool.

And yeah, being aware of enemy % when using it is kinda huge. Don't hit people at 0% with Pound, okay boys and girls? If you can try to start matches with a throw.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Pound can be quite handy in the Snake matchup, like most bad matchups. Unless you are doing it into his tilts it's pretty rewarding since it consistently gets Snake in the air. It's much more valuable than against say DDD.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Just a heads up for you guys: I'm giving up the red name in a couple of days..... so if there's anything you guys want switched around, stickied, OPs changed, etc., lemme know before I lose my editing powers.

& no, it has nothing to do with how "bad" this board is. Tbh, this subforum is more dead than troublesome, lol.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Just a heads up for you guys: I'm giving up the red name in a couple of days..... so if there's anything you guys want switched around, stickied, OPs changed, etc., lemme know before I lose my editing powers.

& no, it has nothing to do with how "bad" this board is. Tbh, this subforum is more dead than troublesome, lol.
Can I has infraction?

Noobicidal

Smash Master

It will be a shame to see you go. You're one of the few mods that I've dealt with that actually have a sense of humor that they openly show, and I've received no infractions from you, which is hilarious.

If you don't mind, I'll take over the Forum Index on the off chance that a new, useful thread is created.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It will be a shame to see you go. You're one of the few mods that I've dealt with that actually have a sense of humor that they openly show, and I've received no infractions from you, which is hilarious.

If you don't mind, I'll take over the Forum Index on the off chance that a new, useful thread is created.
Oh Noob. :embarrass

& done. Index is all yours!

@Vmage: It's rough for all the low tier boards. :ohwell: Realistically, you'll mostly get less experienced players + the few people who're crazy enough to main a low tier..... the Zelda board is in a similar boat now that she's trash tier.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

Aww... im sorry to hear that. But you're not the first person who didn't want to mod this place... air quit too. I just want to say thank you for your time here, you cleaned up the place and actually improved it quite a bit. I will miss you!:(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Like I said, it has nothing to do with this particular subforum. Just tired of modding in general & don't care enough anymore.

It was fun-ish while it lasted, tho. :p

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Mods don't usually last this long here. That must mean you did a good job.

KayLo! must write back every week, and visit on holidays.

Top Bottom