• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i'M OFFICIALLY CALLING YOU OUT DABUZ!!: $100MM IS A GO!!!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
CLICK BELOW TO GET YOUR VERY OWN RAZER VS DABUZ POSTER! ITS FREE, JUST RIGHT-CLICK AND SAVE!!!!

[collapse=Razer winning]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Dabuz winning]
[/collapse]

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
So... If Razer put Dabuz helmet on the wall...
Nietono is the next victim at apex???

OH GOD, TOO MUCH HYPE D:!!

come on Razer, this is the 1st step to be who will **** the best Olimar at Apex.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
All I can say is my baby brother razer better win this because if he doesnt I will be let down and razer will be kicked out of the family! GOOO RAZER MI FAMILIA!!

M@v

Subarashii!
It'll be interesting to see if Dabuz accepts. I don't think he will though, because he would feel too bad about taking $100 so easily.

Player-1

Smash Legend
It'll be interesting to see if Dabuz accepts. I don't think he will though, because he would feel too bad about taking $100 so easily.
He's Jewish, of course he will accept if he thinks it's free money.

but Razer got dis anyway, ****ing hate olimar.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
It'd be hype if there are actual legit side bets, place x amount of money, if u guess the winner, u get more money in return depending on how split the bets are.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
To Dabuz: I have watched you from afar for sometime as you've slowly killed off my kind. You currently hang the heads of snakes such as Bizkit, Fatal, Ally, etc. on your wall.

I currently hold the shattered helmets of olimars such as Rich Brown, Logic, Zori, Denti, etc.

I have yet to claim yours.

SO NOW, I AM OFFICIALLY CALLING YOU OUT FOR A $100 MM! YOU WEED THROWING *****!!!!!!!

SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT THIS MM, IT WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE LSC CHAMPIONSHIPS ON NOVEMBER 12TH IN AUSTIN, TEXAS.

HERE THE CONDITIONS:
MY SNAKE VS YOUR OLIMAR ONLY
BEST 4/7
APEX RULES
WE GIVE THE $100 TO SOMEONE BEFORE THE SET STARTS

THIS WILL BE LIVE STREAMED/RECORDED/HYPED/PUBLISH ON CNN/ANNOUNCED BY THE PRESIDENT

SO WHAT DO YOU SAY, "SNAKE SLAYER"??? WILL YOU ACCEPT TO FACE THE OLIMAR KILLER?!

TASTE TO COME:

THIS IS SNAKE. I'M DONE HERE.

Mods, please don't close this. I'd like to keep this thread here for everyone to see. If you HAVE to move it, then move it to the olimar boards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk9dzqIhupU&feature=related

Good sir, i have endured countless grenades from the likes of Ally, Bizkit, and Fatal, toppling all of them, despite being 3 times the size of my spaceman. Their heads are mine, and within a month, yours will be to.

I have been WAITING for a Texas player to grow the balls and challenge me for a large sum of money. I shall show respect but no Mercy to you.

With me, an army of pikmin, all ready to fight and die for any cause. You are alone, weak you are, and I am strong, for I have the bravery of pikmin to do my bidding. I shall not falter, shall not cower, my army will swallow you whole. I am Dabuz, a leader, and as you shall see, a conqueror.

I OFFICIALLY ACCEPT THIS $100.00 MM!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Razer I will $200 MM you. MK legal, no LGL, all stages legal. 3 min timer.

Top Bottom