• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i'M OFFICIALLY CALLING YOU OUT DABUZ!!: $100MM IS A GO!!!!!!!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Nothing against you or Texas, Razer, but dabuz has this.
GREASE HIM UP, ECCHI BUTTER!

D1

Banned via Administration
This is the hypest thread I've seen in a while, I AM DEF TUNING IN TO WATCH THE STREAM! LMAOOOOOO @ THE PIC!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
But honestly, I don't think our lil mexican can handle the purple pepper, too spicy for even a true mustached mexicano, Ay YAY AY! QUE MALO. TEAM DABUZ!
SHUT YO FACE U HO *** ***** *** HO MY LITTLE MEXICO WILL SHOVE AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF TACOS(TOPPED WITH GHOST PEPPER SALSA) UP DABUZ'S POOPY HOLE SO THAT IT BURNS LIKE THE FIRES OF NORFAIR SO ACCEPT THAT TRASHBUZ WILL FALL TO A WII-MOTE WIELDING ILLEGAL ALIEN FROM THE SLUMS OF TACO BELL IN HOUSTON TX

teehee

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Since I'm not really biased either way..

I'm guessing 4-2 Dabuz

Dabuz will win on the neutral
Dabuz will win on the 1st CP
Razer will win on his 2nd CP
Dabuz will win on his CP
Razer will win on his 3rd CP
Dabuz will win on his 2nd CP

Tin Man

Smash Hero