• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i'M OFFICIALLY CALLING YOU OUT DABUZ!!: $100MM IS A GO!!!!!!!

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I can say, however, this:

One person shall win. One person shall lose.

Calling it.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I predict that either a Snake or Olimar will win this match.

Who wants to bet with me?

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk9dzqIhupU&feature=related

Good sir, i have endured countless grenades from the likes of Ally, Bizkit, and Fatal, toppling all of them, despite being 3 times the size of my spaceman. Their heads are mine, and within a month, yours will be to.

I have been WAITING for a Texas player to grow the balls and challenge me for a large sum of money. I shall show respect but no Mercy to you.

With me, an army of pikmin, all ready to fight and die for any cause. You are alone, weak you are, and I am strong, for I have the bravery of pikmin to do my bidding. I shall not falter, shall not cower, my army will swallow you whole. I am Dabuz, a leader, and as you shall see, a conqueror.

I OFFICIALLY ACCEPT THIS $100.00 MM!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY ACCEPT. WELL YOU'VE SEALED YOUR OWN FATE.

ONLY WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW IDIOTIC YOU ARE FOR WANTING TO LOSE MONEY TO A TEXAN FOR SUCH A LONG TIME. MERCY? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'LL CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF YOU AND YOUR DAMN WEEDS

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY ACCEPT. WELL YOU'VE SEALED YOUR OWN FATE.

ONLY WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW IDIOTIC YOU ARE FOR WANTING TO LOSE MONEY TO A TEXAN FOR SUCH A LONG TIME. MERCY? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'LL CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF YOU AND YOUR DAMN WEEDS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibDcwa0W1S8

This is my olimar

This is your Snake

Your old, pathetic, fragile snake cannot even compare to the might of my olimar. I await this day, when I am done with you, your lunch money will be gone, and I will be feasting like a king.

I dare not pray for your pride to be intact at the end of this battle, because you will GAIN. NO. GLORY. Once this is over, your body shall be battered and violated. Your spirit crushed.

Just as David Slew Goliath and collected his head and armor as trophies, I will slay you and use your head in my parade of victory. Your fate is sealed, say your last words, you have made a mistake of infinite proportion.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibDcwa0W1S8

This is my olimar

This is your Snake

Your old, pathetic, fragile snake cannot even compare to the might of my olimar. I await this day, when I am done with you, your lunch money will be gone, and I will be feasting like a king.

I dare not pray for your pride to be intact at the end of this battle, because you will GAIN. NO. GLORY. Once this is over, your body shall be battered and violated. Your spirit crushed.

Just as David Slew Goliath and collected his head and armor as trophies, I will slay you and use your head in my parade of victory. Your fate is sealed, say your last words, you have made a mistake of infinite proportion.

Why are you talking like some trash knight from the 1300's?? This is 2011 aka REALITY and by the looks of this thread, people WANT me to win.

You see, it's like this. I'm the people's champ

You're nothing but this:

A WASHED UP UNWANTED REJECT WHO EVERYBODY HATES!

SO OF COURSE, BE PREPARED TO FOLLOWS FATE'S PATH AND GET DESTROYED!

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
wooooo why is this going from a friendly challenge to personal ?Anyone want to get me a ticket so I can make sure somebody loses ?

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
wooooo why is this going from a friendly challenge to personal ?Anyone want to get me a ticket so I can make sure somebody loses ?
OH ****, LOL.

Anyways, this is going an epic set, ima commentate it and make racial jokes on jews,mexicans, and black people just cause. Then ima get hired for Apex, ima talk mad **** lmao, let me ON THE MIC.

Dabuz bring the hat if u still have it.

Top Bottom