• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i'M OFFICIALLY CALLING YOU OUT DABUZ!!: $100MM IS A GO!!!!!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Everybody hates FL until they meet us in person :D

But yeah, this match is gonna be hype as hell. I hope I don't miss it

MVD

Smash Master
This is gonna be really interesting Idk who I would bet on atm tho, it'll be sick as **** tho

:phone:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Sad thing about smashers is that I honestly don't know if you guys are serious with $100 or just trolling and pretending it's for $100 lol

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Rest assured, this money match is real and will use real US currency.

We can show it to the live stream/confirm it for y'all on the day of if you really want.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
what time will the stream be???? please think about timezones and people overseas who want to watch thissssssssssssss

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I will try to find the best estimate on when it will take place. It's going to happen between Amateur bracket and Pro Bracket of the tournament, so I'd first guess at like 4-5pm Central time.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
snap, after concentrate 1, i thought it was going be a tight battle but after concentrate 2... I think I KNOW WHAT'S GOING HAPPEN :065:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I really don't know why anyone in their right mind would bet on Razer. Has he ever even seen an Olimar before? Can he even spell Olimar? Will daycare even let out by the time the money match is supposed to go down?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Top Bottom