• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i'M OFFICIALLY CALLING YOU OUT DABUZ!!: $100MM IS A GO!!!!!!!

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
is this for real? Like, we get a hype *** thread and you clowns really come to attention ***** and try and steal the spot light rather then say, make your own? True lames.

10 on razer ****** dabuz

:017:
I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE

DABUS YOU SCARED ****! I'M WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE SO THIS CAN BE ALL THE MORE SATISFYING WHEN I CURB STOMP YOUR HELMET IN PIECES!!!

l

Mike2

Smash Ace
g'damnit. the last couple of pages could have been avoided if you guys just followed 1 simple rule

Now that fl went and gayed the place up let's try to get this hype *** mm back on track. :cool:

warning this is graphic. no children pls:

Yea I went there.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
This thread sucks. I can't believe the OP hasn't gotten infracted for being a ******.

Clearly Texas is full of players not worth any merit to listen to.

Razer is just going to suck up the place, lose, and ***** about how he's not going to pay.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
This thread sucks. I can't believe the OP hasn't gotten infracted for being a ******.

Clearly Texas is full of players not worth any merit to listen to.

Razer is just going to suck up the place, lose, and ***** about how he's not going to pay.
Florida's just mad they didn't have the balls to money match someone for 100$ first

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm pretty sure they're just mad that no one takes them seriously/considers them a threat, you know, since their state is trash.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure they're just mad that no one takes them seriously/considers them a threat, you know, since their state is trash.
Your right none of them made top 8 at genesis 2.

this thread isn't about florida though, if florida wants to money match for large amounts of money/and prove their good, florida should go make their own threads.

its pretty disrespectful to me someone would come in here to make other challenges when the thread clearly wasn't about them.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
lol these guys dont know anything,

i MM'd anyone in FL for 100 bucks, no one accepted.

I WANT BLOOD BUT NO ONE IS MAN ENOUGH TO OFFER

Guess i gotta join a real community like SF or MvC3 to find people with balls enough to put real money on the line

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Seribik just mad that his mommy still cuts his hair.

[collapse=Seabrik's hair cut][collapse=Warning: you'll probably puke]
[/collapse][/collapse]

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Guess i gotta join a real community like SF or MvC3 to find people with balls enough to put real money on the line
How's Speed?
SMH @ FL posts

*from florida btw*
Rofl. D-torr <3.

:018:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE

DABUS YOU SCARED ****! I'M WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE SO THIS CAN BE ALL THE MORE SATISFYING WHEN I CURB STOMP YOUR HELMET IN PIECES!!!

l
KID! Are you so impatient that you can't wait for a proper response? OBVIOUSLY you are on the computer all too much if you think I don't have more important things to do today besides post. By the looks of it, that is all you do, such a poor representation of Texas!

You can't even spell my name right, you got the brains of a snake I see, a baby snake! That post shows fear, FEAR! You want to try and act tough, but its all for show!

dabuz out until he has the time to get back to your sorry, free ***.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman

lmao seibrik im pretty sure anti coming from the rust bucket would still mm you for 100

Heartstring

Smash Legend
thanks goiseee

100$ and BBR rights? this **** should be the main event at a tournament.
lol, id wouldnt complain XD
it should receive site mention, perhaps a small section on the webpage stating about various 'hype MM's'?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
thanks goiseee

100$ and BBR rights? this **** should be the main event at a tournament.
Nah he was referring to the other BRoom, which wont happen anyhow lol

Would be funny if dabuz bet his BBR status on it

Top Bottom