• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Happy birthday, G~P.
Happy B-day GP.
^ what he said
Happy Birthday G~P!
What he said to what he said.
Happy birthday GP!
Thanks guys :)

Also I just think everyone should know, That WHOBO was being watched all the way through by about 15 of the UK scene over the weekend
Ryo got so much hype

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Also: It seems like Florida is full of loud, self-important douche bags (N.Riddle especially). It's hard to believe they're from the same planet as Ryo and his doubles partner, True Blue, let alone the same state.

Ryo's a down-to-Earth, cool guy who's fun to game with. I feel ashamed for expecting him to be more like the other people from his state and any less chill than he really is.
You're just a whiny baby~
It's okay, you're just not as loud or important as I am.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I mean, yeah, Nick Riddle, I'm sorry to say it. But most of you guys were just loud, annoying, and cocky. That's not very attractive. Take that much away and you all seemed fine.
And no, I'm not only talking about the "yes" chant. That was just loud and annoying. The cocky was in the general attitude... at least around the tourney.

Eric was actually fine when I played a couple friendlies against him (he even congratulated me and said I played them really well), so I could maybe assume that you're all cool people when you're not trying to impress the crowd?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

/yes.

Ryo is the man!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Shoutouts to the Drunk American Dream for coming up with Ryo's glorious new nickname.

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Happy Belated (?), GP mah boi!
Thanks BS :D

Eric was actually fine when I played a couple friendlies against him (he even congratulated me and said I played them really well), so I could maybe assume that you're all cool people when you're not trying to impress the crowd?
Eric also seemed cool when I had him in my Allbrawl pool at apex. I think they're all okay, but They just go TOO hard when it comes to creating hype, ends up overcooking it a little

Esam's 'Shoutouts to gay' and 'Double B-air all the way across your stock' are forever cemented into the UK scene lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
He drinks like a tank.
On the subject of Florida, didn't mind the chant all that much outside of when I kinda felt like trying against Ryo (I think) but Ed was 2 feet from me doing the Yes chant. I even told him if he can do it a little lower.

Then again that's my fault for not being louder myself.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DneNgSarfcI

Welp, Reflex got stomped that round.
oh mah stars
I suddenly think im going to use Delphino more

The dude had between a third and a half liter of Jagermeister. I want the video of him commentating on those hotel room friendlies.
thats a lot of jager. Props to whomever it is

Are you talking about my current one or are you talking about my previous one?
who cares? This new ones is godly

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
oh mah stars
I suddenly think im going to use Delphino more
Also use ******** opponents. LOL.

thats a lot of jager. Props to whomever it is
The Black American Dream
AKA
The Dunk American Dream
AKA
Nike, your favorite Marth.

Infinity and I both put down a decent amount, but we were playing highlander as a drinking game, and Nike never won a single game, so he had a LOOOOOT. Don't know how he didn't get sick or hardcore hung over.

(We were the only 3 drinking, but we were playing with Zigsta. Rules were: lower 2 placements of the 3 take a jager bomb. If Zigsta wins, everyone has one. Meaning if you placed in the lower 2/3 AND Zigsta won, you took two jager bombs. I drank the least.)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Practice from SA helped him.
He just happens to get ***** or have himself get ***** so he's destined to always drink a ton if it involves a drinking game.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The Black American Dream
AKA
The Dunk American Dream
AKA
Nike, your favorite Marth.
What a legend
I was trying to explain the legend of nike to the uninformed UK brawlers, It wasnt happening, The best description they understood was 'The k.mac of texas' :(

Also hi slush, Liked your shirt at whobo

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
lol colors of evil.

Haven't been here in awhie, sup all.

Top Bottom