• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
If you're posting the link with a whole sentence you can always just have the link on one word and have that word red and the rest cyan. It'd be easier to notice than just an all-red post.

:034:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
lol

There's a decently sized tournament (for a local tourney, lol) coming up here in Alberta. Not sure if I'll be able to go all Ike just yet, but if I do, I hope to place well.

Wish me luck.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Sorry that I havent been on alot, a sudden choice has been made for me to go move to NC next Saturday or this Saturday, so I won't be on a lot till then
Moving sucks.

And as curious as I am about this "sudden choice," I'm going to resist asking questions.

lol

There's a decently sized tournament (for a local tourney, lol) coming up here in Alberta. Not sure if I'll be able to go all Ike just yet, but if I do, I hope to place well.

Wish me luck.
The sooner you make the jump from Sonic to Ike the faster you'll get better with Ike.

Just saying.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
meh, that fox really didn't seem to be much on the same level. I can say that when ya recovered with aether around 1:18 or so, you could a of sealed the deal with a hit and screw up his recovery with a reverse aether.

meh *shrugs*
To tell you the truth, he actually mains Ganon. He's pretty close to my level with Ganon, Kirby and probably Snake.

San, that match was epic. that Fsmash was bee-ee-ay-you-tee-full. Everybody be fearing his Ike.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Pretty far, can't say how far yet since it'd be spoilers. I think I'm near the end though.
Did you enjoy the awesome plot twists? lol

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Brett, let me know when you wanna stop suckin San's ****.

Have a good one San.

Edit:
Found Bored's TPB account =D
I have a TPB account? o_O. I know I have Demonoid.

@Red, The story has picked up some, but I haven't gotten that far. I just escaped the prison from Carbuncle.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Merry Christmas San.
@Bored, oh ok. You're still in the beginning-middle-ish. There's like 60 bosses (including optional ones) in the game btw.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yea, I'm really taking my time. Whenever I play an RPG, I like to fight every monster in my way, explore every nit bit of town, and talk to everyone. I'm pretty sure my hours of play don't match where I'm supposed to be. Oh, and it doesn't help that I like to master every weapon before moving on >_>.

Edit: I think my sig accurately describes the reaction when San F-smashed Gnes.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm very disappoint GP, i thought by now you would realize whenever i type in red its a link
touche, i tend to skim and seeing red text meant i thougti t was brett or someone posting

but that was utter destruction in te form of a explosive comeback, well played + happy b-day

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Show them the power of an ****** ike then RedX. Show no sympathy

Happy birthday san.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
That crashed my browser twice before I managed to load it, but it was definitely worth it.

I've made it a point to not be lazy and load any video you post, regardless of whether or not it crashes here.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Happy birthday San!

And looool @ the end of that vid. It looks completely intentional the way you set it up too.

:034:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Oh snap, it's San's birthday?

Happy birthday, San! Go massacre some metal king slimes for me.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Happy b-day, San-san. Now get it right by playing Mr. Doom.

BTW, I got doom to work on my wii, but no music plays. Plus, the sounds are a little jacked up.

Top Bottom