• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Sorry, but I like d-pad control a lot, even in 3D games. Most metroid games bombard you with missile expansions and missle drops anyways, and it takes a while for you to replenish. I don't care how other people think of controls, have you seen people play brawl before? Most people are inherently bad at games, well at least until they get used to it. The only time you'll run out of missiles would be long swarms where you missile everything and maybe some bosses, where you won't be able to replenish them anyways.

Semi-replenish of some of these things allows for increased difficulty, etc, and changes the rules to survive to something more I like.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well whatever San, I just don't enjoy going through a 360 motion on a D-Pad. Especially since I"ve been using analog for so long now. This ain't the days of SNES or even PS1.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I can't say anything back to Xyro, otherwise he will DQ me in all future tournaments. Not even Nysyarc's mod powers can save me...

Lol, love ragging on Nysyarc. That guy. That Canadian guy. That Canadian guy who has a "life". Yea that guy.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Sorry bored, I'm just old school like that. I'm just now getting accustomed to modern day WRPGs and modern PC shooters/titles.

So Nys is Scott Pilgrim.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
If I wasn't planning on posting here anymore for a long period of time, I'd probably say so.

On that note, I'll probably be gone for the next month or so. See ya.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
....Oh. My. God. If I were a mod, I would infract you for your lack of manliness.

If you really want me to make something for her, I'll make her an *** whipping she won't forget.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Y'all be trippin up in here.

I need a 360, But my ike needs more work..>___>

F Life and it's many dumb decisions

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
As soon as Bored said something about sammiches, two females come. Huh, I guess they're attracted to sammiches too.

Bored, fix your own. :\ I'm never making sammiches for anyone. I ain't your slave. D<

global-wolf

Smash Champion
:O Of course it's good! Why wouldn't it be?

An Ike sandwich would be even better though... yup. Next time I have bread I'm definitely making one :>

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
:O Of course it's good! Why wouldn't it be?

An Ike sandwich would be even better though... yup. Next time I have bread I'm definitely making one :>

For the sake of everyone's sanity (or lack thereof) here in the Ike boards, and whomever may wander in here. I will not post something mind guttering to the extreme. Instead I shall grin an wave lol

Heartstring

Smash Legend
For the sake of everyone's sanity (or lack thereof) here in the Ike boards, and whomever may wander in here. I will not post something mind guttering to the extreme. Instead I shall grin an wave lol
now im curious as to waht was in your head, poast it now

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
errr...sorry my catalogue of loli does not contain anything that fits the age rating of smashboards
PM is a godsend youknow XD

@Foodies: You yankin mah chain?
@GW: Fien <_< Toll has been paid to an extent (Namie's DA pretty much gave a nosebleed if anything to go by).

As per what was in reference to be mind in the gutter extreme, well more than one I should say.

1) Perhaps you will also make his Ragnell, and then savor its own special delicacy of taste.
2) As long as Soren is a part of the sammich, don't think Ike will have any problem being stuck in the middle
3)Ike will gladly be your bread if you can be his butter

Oh man... I need to lay off the late night caffeine sessions, this is just.....
*goes out in a persona style fashion*

but yeah, for every loli that I get from such twisted, sick-minded innuendos as a form of profit; I could put the USA out of its debt hole. If lolis were a currency

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Freakin loli obsessed people, gtfo the Ike boards. If there's gonna be any dirty jokes, it's gonna be manly dirty jokes. See the word "***" in Jam's sig.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Top Bottom