• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theeboredone

Smash Legend

That said, I am glad I'm in a relationship now in which my girlfriend lives across the street and can spend the night and come cook dinner FOR me
Fixed for super sexy accuracy.

And I doubt Nys will show up in the next few days given he hasn't in over a week. Then again it is the weekend so he does have a chance. I mean, even if his internet went down, is it that hard to hit up a friend's house or library to check in? Even if something crazy happened with his family, it's easily been over a week.

Ok I figured it out, he went on a missionary trip to Africa. He got kidnapped and is now being used as a sacrifice for some rain dance.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Fixed for super sexy accuracy.

And I doubt Nys will show up in the next few days given he hasn't in over a week. Then again it is the weekend so he does have a chance. I mean, even if his internet went down, is it that hard to hit up a friend's house or library to check in? Even if something crazy happened with his family, it's easily been over a week.

Ok I figured it out, he went on a missionary trip to Africa. He got kidnapped and is now being used as a sacrifice for some rain dance.
lol missionary.....
Someone see if that gps is still working on him...... or take drastic measures and find his digits, call, and ask "ARE THOOSE EVIL EX'S REALY GIVING YOU A HARD TIME!!"

:laugh:

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Then I wonder how my friends handle those long distance relationships. Then again, one hasn't had contact with his girlfriend who lives in AUSTRALIA, and another's girlfriend's parents forced them to break up. Two of my friends have had a successful (so far) long distance relationship. One of them actually went to go see her (she lives in Michigan I believe, and she even visited him) and my other friend's girlfriend is my cousin who visits every other summer and I see them talking to each other on their cellphones.

And that was supposed to be a joke. I do, however, seem to like girls who are semi-active, wear glasses, and are a bit of a bibliophile.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wise man once said. No one cares.

Guys, seriously. If you want to talk about anymore random stuff, leave this thread alone and go to Ashu's. Your brain should be able to process a few mouse clicks.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Bored, I take note about that off-topic thing, but I just needa reply to these before going to Ashunera. I think.

Need a moment?

Chew into a snickers!

.....Wait hold on..Something isn't right here :ohwell:
I hate Snickers.

@Crisitina: Wow you're active. Now if you said you wore glasses and like to read books I think I might fall for you. Note the might.

Dammit Nys, hurry up and defeat Ramona's 7 evil ex-boyfriends!

Guess what? I wear glasses and like reading. Seriously. But don't fall for me. ]:<

****, Cristina is an athlete? I would give you a compliment if you wern't underage, so I'll just say go make me a sammich. It's really rare to run into athletes who also game competitively.

edit: I made my post on the Snake boards. So far, so bad. Hopefully I'll get some serious answers by tomorrow.
Lawl, underage. Oh wells, you still aren't getting any sammiches from me.

--------

NOW I'm off to Ashunera's.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Probably can't attend future events for now. For some reason, I can't see my LAN adapter MAC address anymore, so I can't ask the college to allow the MAC address =/

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wow, we're all just going down one by one. First Nys, then me, now San. Who's next? I gots my money on Brett and his gf johns.

Wish Nys was here, I could ask him about the whole mod process.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
The college server blocks my wii when it tries to go online (blue light for connection is still there), but for some reason my LAN adapter, the wii isn't giving me the MAC address, and idk how to fix it. If I had it then I would be able to get it to connect no problem

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I say we should at least bring back to Bi-weeklies just for fun it really brought us together for the most part. We don't need them to be power ranked.

I already know how well i am with ike

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, thats about the only place you can do it where its legal, BUT i think we can fthrow chaingrab a few characters up the hill on distant planet, although only fast-fallers/heavies, ill have to test it out later

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i am, however its rare i go to mainland european competitions, i may do the next time somethnig big is on, but im concentrating on college more atm.

we get any replies from the snaek boards about wifi games?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
No, and I'm just gonna freeze bi-weeklies for now until we hear word of Nysyarc. Snake boards kinda just ignored my post, so I'm not sure I'm willing to go back there a week after I made my initial post.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
i am, however its rare i go to mainland european competitions, i may do the next time somethnig big is on, but im concentrating on college more atm.

we get any replies from the snaek boards about wifi games?
I forget sometimes that you're british. You're paragraphs do not have those popular 'in/bloody hells','jeepers' or 'chaps' in it.
Also, do you drink cups of tea? I believe british love drinking tea.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I forget sometimes that you're british. You're paragraphs do not have those popular 'in/bloody hells','jeepers' or 'chaps' in it.
Also, do you drink cups of tea? I believe british love drinking tea.
...stereotypes, i hate them so...(doesnt mean i dont use them)
unless youre going to eton college or cambridge university, no-one says that sorta stuff, we jsut have extremely bad language.
and yes, i love tea, however the typical british tea is 'earl gray' tea and thats disgusting lemony flavoured stuff, normal tea is the only one worth drinking XP
as for america...
what kind of food is your favourite? a big mac, a bargain bucket or a BK whopper?
i jest ^-^

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
...stereotypes, i hate them so...(doesnt mean i dont use them)
unless youre going to eton college or cambridge university, no-one says that sorta stuff, we jsut have extremely bad language.
and yes, i love tea, however the typical british tea is 'earl gray' tea and thats disgusting lemony flavoured stuff, normal tea is the only one worth drinking XP
as for america...
what kind of food is your favourite? a big mac, a bargain bucket or a BK whopper?
i jest ^-^
Well I'm Indian not american. So my favorites revolve around chicken tikka, biryani, palao, and some more. Bored and Ussi would know.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Junk Food = America's Favorite Food.
Indeed.

I remember the first time my family went to get fast food at downtown San Antonio while we were looking for a house: that was the first time we had ever seen people line up out the door at McDonalds. It's just insane...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol line up out the door?
the onyl people that eat fast food stuff over here are parents with small children and chav's (uk equilivent of wiggers)
give me a homemade meal anyday

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i remember when i went to america about 8 years ago, saw a guy walking down the street jsut eating a whole massive turkey. and finished it no problem, then proceded to buy himself 3 ice-creams.
and then we ordered a large pizza to share between 8 of us...
we only ate half

Top Bottom